Super Spriting/Trainer Card/other art nonsense thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuzz, hurry up and finish my fusion -_____-
Give me a break. >_< I've been packing all day. Which raises the fact that I won't be spriting for the next week while I'm on vacation. I'll still check in on you guys, though. Hehe.

Like I said, I made Suipoleodos here just to prove I could. =P

SInce I'm going away, someone else can do Honchkrow + Staraptor.

That looks awesome and i never meant to offend by trying to stump it was just a competition between us spriters, sorry for any hurt feelings or psycological breakdowns!
No hurt feelings at all. =) I'm a big girl. And pschological breakdowns/psychotic breakdowns are not fun. Just ask my arch-nemesis. Thanks for the compliment. ^_^

Give me a break. >_< I've been packing all day. Which raises the fact that I won't be spriting for the next week while I'm on vacation. I'll still check in on you guys, though. Hehe.

Like I said, I made Suipoleodos here just to prove I could. =P
o.0 That makes you sound like a stalker.
Suipoleodos looks great. I guess I didn't "stump" you :P

Here is my first fusion, i actually did it a while ago, but anyway:
Dracuno:

here is a link to a bigger version:
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll186/finfanjman/dratiniarticuno.jpg
Like Fuzz said, don't save sprites as a JPG. PNG is the best option.

BTW, the sprite would look great if it wasn't screwed up by the compression.

Palkia has a ****load of colors. So many it's a pain to fuse.

To fullfill my friendly competition with fuzz and her request of 2 pokemon fusions I'm gonna use arbok+weezing I know this isn't very hard, but the combination of teamrocket's original pokemon is just too tempting.

do you guys like? im quite pleased with the result, being a new spriter and everything.

oh, its alakazam + belossom
Looks pretty good. The only thing I'd reccomend is to recolor it using Bellossom colors. It would add more Bellossom to it very easily.

I really like the loincloth, personally. :)

Okay, heres all three, side-by-side:

'

I like the first and last one best.
The first one prob. looks the best out of all of them. Looking at them again, I noticed one more quick thing. There are three places on the Alakazam Sprite where there are a few POOPs (Pixels Out Of Place). these areas are the two shoulder pads, and next to it's whisker. (It's right above the very end of its left whisker.) For the filling in of the shoulders, I would recommend using the base Alakazam sprite as a resource. Sorry I didn't notice this in the first post. :(

Oh, and here's the earlier mentioned Sea Lard. Yes, Lard, as in fat.

Doesn't it look fat? I think it does. I also like the unintentional "HALT!" pose. :)

Onto Weedlord!

@shinyratatta: It looks pretty good.

@X&Z: POOPs? XD
The Sea Lard reminds me of Jabba the Hut....with arms. It looks great though.

I'm going to upload Dialkia, A.K.A "Super Centaur" soon.

EDIT: And the Super Centaur lives!

EDIT2: Some guy favorited Dialkia seconds after I uploaded it..........o_0

@shinyratatta: It looks pretty good.

@X&Z: POOPs? XD
The Sea Lard reminds me of Jabba the Hut....with arms. It looks great though.

I'm going to upload Dialkia, A.K.A "Super Centaur" soon.

EDIT: And the Super Centaur lives!

EDIT2: Some guy favorited Dialkia seconds after I uploaded it..........o_0
Super Centaur doesn't look too bad. I like how you did it, although I would like to know how long it took you to think up the concept. Would've taken me all day...

Thanks for the comment on the Sea Lard. Yeah, It does kindof look like Jabba, now that you mention it. I thought for a second, and realized that it's actually an endangered species. Its fins are too small to chase after its prey. :)

'Night.

It's been a while since I've done this, so I did a simple one to shake the rust off. Definitely not my best, but like I said, I'm rusty.

Looks great, man. I don't see anything wrong with it. A great job indeed. Just out of curiosity, what do your "greater works" look like?

So that this post isn't devoid of spriting, here's the Weedlord of a thousand legs.

My computer crashed recently and I lost all my previous fusions, but they're in this thread somewhere if you go back far enough. lol.

And that Wailord looks like it has herpes or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)