Super Spriting/Trainer Card/other art nonsense thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a colorful Weavile recolor I did, it was suppose to be a rainbow recolor D=
That looks very sexy. I give it 4.5 stars because it's missing purple. If it wasn't missing purple, I'd give it 5 stars :P

It's been a while since I've done this, so I did a simple one to shake the rust off. Definitely not my best, but like I said, I'm rusty.

That looks great for being rusty. Your previous work must have been really good.

Looks great, man. I don't see anything wrong with it. A great job indeed. Just out of curiosity, what do your "greater works" look like?

So that this post isn't devoid of spriting, here's the Weedlord of a thousand legs.
I tried Weedlord (Didn't finish him because Dialkia was crying to me), and I colored the grayish parts of him red. And the lightest shade you put on him is a bit too dark, it nearly looks like one shade with the second lightest shading.

XD A whale with chicken pox.

You're welcome. ;)

@tsukikage: I always wanted a link to that banner. :) (aka, I support not supporting 1337 speak) I saw it on another forum and wanted it instantly.

EDIT: Very nice stuff you have there, Tsukikage. I really like Spoink+Sunflora. :) Also, our Lucarilades look surprisingly similar... And I didn't even know yours existed... Who'd a' thunk it... (Mine's in the GDex.)

Where is Tsukikage's stuff (Man, that name is a pain to type)? Gimme post numbers, not pages.

I'm too lazy to search through 256 pages of spriting for one guy's stuff.

Requests, anyone? Nothing too hard please~

If you click his name, it should have a bar saying "See more of Tsukikage's posts". Just click on it, and you'll be taken to a post gallery. To see the art, since you can't see it in the gallery, click the text to the right of the page icon. It'll bring you to the original post.

As a side note, here's GDN:017, courtesy of the random generator, Crawdaunt.

Comments and criticisms are welcome.

Once again, keeping it simple. Other than the shading on the orange one's left (our right) wing, I like them. (Note to self: work on shading)

I personally like the top right one. It looks very well done.

Yes, you do need a tiny bit of work on shading.
I should probably work on my shading too -___-

I got good at shading through revamps. You get a base to work from, so it's a lot easier to do. Teaches the fundamentals pretty well.

@1337: Crawdaunt is a Crawfish. Not exactly a crab.

@Kage: Top right one for sure. I second 1337.

EDIT: GDN:018 Castform.

I made it from this:

Comments and Criticisms are welcome.

o.0 Super gallade! Three times the sweeping power XD

I don't see anything wrong right now. If I inspect it closer I can probably find something wrong.

What's GDN 19 and 20? I was thinking you should try Cacturne, Machamp, and Regigigas at some point.

Oh yes, requests, anybody? Nothing too hard please~

I can't answer your question well (I can tell you you would lost the smaller details like), but I resized it to 100x76 to see how well it would fare as an avatar.

It looks good like that.

can someone make me a combo nation of

Shiny Charizards base/Tail an shit
Mixed with a Houndoom..Horns an anything you think looks sick
And thats it xD

can someone make me a combo nation of

Shiny Charizards base/Tail an shit
Mixed with a Houndoom..Horns an anything you think looks sick
And thats it xD

Top left: Char's tail and scratched anklets
Top right: Doom's tail and scratched anklets
Bottom left: Char's tail no scratch
Bottom right: Doom's tail no scratch

For everyone who's requesting something, the only people who really do requests that are active in this thread are XandZero2, Fuzzberry, and myself. Oh, and Kage.

Fuzz is on Vacation, X&Z isn't here right now, and I'm working on a fusion myself. But it seems Kage is fast and ready.

Mordrock, you might have to wait for Fuzz. She's the only one that I know does 3 poke fusions, but X&Z might be able to.

Styx, FYI, I remade your avatar because I really don't like GIF sprites.

The animation is at http://picasion.com/pic11/c4a0b8de1e60f38c2b47742325f80cfc.gif

EDIT: Nice charizard/houndoom Kage.

Rotom/Bulbasar is great ninja. To fit the eyes on you could erase bulbasar's and put rotom's on.

And other people, slow down with the requests.

Top left: Char's tail and scratched anklets
Top right: Doom's tail and scratched anklets
Bottom left: Char's tail no scratch
Bottom right: Doom's tail no scratch

Nice man thanks alot...Im going to photoShop the top left one out for my avatar xD

Thanks homie ;)

I'll take the Blismer request. Glad to hear people like GDN:018.

@1337: I'll do Cacturne and Machamp next, in that order. I'm going to give the thread a break from Gigas for a while. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)