Rules

Read this crap!
Evasion moves will be allowed
XD moves will be allowed
OHKO moves will not be allowed
Sleep Clause
Freeze Clause
Species Clause
Only pokemon in the overused section and below may be used.
PP Ups are at the players discretion, but in event of a disagreement they are to be ON

Round 2 Pairings
Deadline: June 28

cook vs. Atlas
OmegaDonut* vs. Kongler
Groudon80 vs. Fish
Ghost_Chill vs. Carl
Pokemon Professor vs. Mizuno
DragonDance vs. haha
The Communist Plant vs. Nd
slaking_master vs. Flub
Xiaohaha vs. SuperCoolman
Hansy* vs. Mekkah
Veteran In Love* vs. Aeroblacktyl
StallingChamp vs. Vulcan Fury*
Kikuichimonji vs. Warthog
Arkani vs. draco
Redwall vs. 180.ROGER
tenchi17* vs. Karrot*

* indicates player who sucks irl... or maybe just that they have yet to respond to my PM notification of the deadline and their battle.

What happened to double elimination/half of the people last round didn't battle/why Fish is enraged? Answers here!

Please post in this thread to confirm that you actually see this. If you don't within a few days, I will send you a PM to be sure that you do. I don't want any repeats of the previous round.

Since this tourney is kinda intended to test the effects of DT in the metagame, I expect (at least at first) that some crazy stuff may be thrown out there. Please please please get save your logs and send them to rtftourney@hotmail.com. To maintain the integrity of your teams and prevent me from being a dirty whore and potentially making a counter team to whatever crazy stuff you may or may not come up with, a non-competitor Smogon celebrity has created this account and will not divulge the password to me until I am eliminated to prevent such lameness.

predictions

cook vs. Atlas - both fairly good, going with a gut feeling
OmegaDonut vs. Kongler - going with vet over unknown here
Groudon80 vs. Fish - giving tournament host the edge here
Ghost_Chill vs. Carl - Carl has been a member much longer
Pokemon Professor vs. Mizuno - going by registration date
DragonDance vs. haha - known member over unkown
The Communist Plant vs. Nd - again, known member over unkown
slaking_master vs. Flub - Good luck flub (THIS DOESNT MEAN HAX LIKE SHIT)
Xiaohaha vs. SuperCoolman - coin flip between 2 unknowns
Hansy vs. Mekkah - going with proven vet, plus Hansy dropped out
Veteran In Love vs. Aeroblacktyl - tough choice between 2 great battlers, should be a great match
StallingChamp vs. Vulcan Fury - vet over unknown
Kikuichimonji vs. Warthog - Warthog is much more well-known
Arkani vs. draco - going by registration date
Redwall vs. 180.ROGER - never heard of Redwall
tenchi17 vs. Karrot - never heard of Karrot

Carl

or Varl
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
My days off work I usually have NB up so drop me a PM there or on the boards to set up a time.

Fish in the last post of the thread for the previous round said:
Good. Lord. I'm going to end up DQing about half the people involved. As such, even going forward with a loser's bracket will probably be a total waste of time. So forget that. Sorry to the three of you that might have liked to continue participating in the LB.

So Hansy, still want to battle for shits and giggles? If the meeting up is too difficult you may not want to bother. :[ It'd be slightly more logical if I got Hansy's R1 opponent unless you DQed that one (I did read the old thread but didn't bother to check this).

I also read this thread now.

No, you pass, or you can battle with someone else, being this with the intent of test DT that really don't care, does it? ._.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Guessing.

OmegaDonut vs. Kongler (Damn, hard to decide here. It's a coin flip here that landed on Donutman.)
Groudon80 vs. Fish
Ghost_Chill vs. Carl
Pokemon Professor vs. Mizuno
DragonDance vs. haha
The Communist Plant vs. Nd
slaking_master vs. Flub
Xiaohaha vs. SuperCoolman
Hansy vs. Mekkah
Veteran In Love vs. Aeroblacktyl
StallingChamp vs. Vulcan Fury
Kikuichimonji vs. Warthog
Arkani vs. draco
Redwall vs. 180.ROGER
tenchi17 vs. Karrot

cook/Atlas is done already, so yeah.

i sent Vulcan a PMsetting up a battle time (NOW!!!), but he hasnt replied, nor has he been online since thurday.

Vulcan, what niks to you go by on NB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)