Hi, My first Rate and help my team ~

Hi to smogon....being a newbie here, i could not find any place to start out...seeing so many ppl start out here...so i just try to start out here

Glance on my team :

Ok, it is pretty offensive team....so that i can finish off a game ASAP .
On the first look, it has problem with stall team...I can fix that problem if
my prediction is better >.> with my anti-wall metagross

In depth look :

Weavile @ Focus Sash
Ability : Pressure
Evs : 252 Atk/ 252 Spd/ 4hp
Jolly Nature

-Fake Out
-Sword Dance
-Ice Shard
-Night Slash

It act as anti-lead or sweeping lead.It able to counter Yanmega, Aero , Azelf , Roselia Lead...383 Spd enable him to good revenge kill as well.

Infernape @ Life Orb
Ability : Blaze
Evs : 152 atk/240 spd/ 118 SpAtk
Naive Nature

-Grass Knot
-Mach Punch
-Close Combat
-FireBlast

Basically, my skarmbliss and Swampert breaker and do some sweeping....It also may kill of heatran with some switch in prediction which came in quite popular in shoddy. With the given sp.atk EV, it could 2HKO Gliscor as well .Mach punch is generally to revenge kill DD Boah which came in oftens....152 atk ev allow me to deal more dmg with mach punching. while the 118 sp.atk is able to OHKO 252 hp/252 def Swampert.

Metagross @ Toxic Orb
Ability : Clear Body
Evs : 152 HP/ 252 Def / 104 Sp.Def
Carefull Nature

-Trick
-Bullet Punch
-Stealth Rock
-Explosion

Trick Toxic Orber Metagross......I just use an awesome Bulky Physical Attacker into this ...quite similiar to sub toxic zapdos ..With allocate Evs , it allow me to stealth rock most of the time b4 i trick or explode to the wall I hate ....Trick Toxic Orb allow me to counter celebi, cresselia, Vaporeon . Umbreon , Blissey , Cradily and lot more ...Toxic orb is able to stay to poison the wall even with move or ability that able to cure poison...Explosion just to allow me to kill 2nd wall or bomb some set uped poke ....But still with wrong prediction, some time it cause me alot of trouble...Quite like double edge sword

Gengar @ Choice Scarf
Ability : Levitate
Evs : 4 HP/ 252 SpD /252 Sp.Atk
Modest / Timid

- HP Ice
- Shadow Ball
-Thunderball
-Focus Blast

Scarfgar is 1 of the best revenge killer(it better than Scarfmie alot) , or setup killer , esp against Gyara.Besides that. it able to cover infernape and metagross from nasty eathquake and then revenge killing. I run out it as Timid to outrun 1dd +spd nature DdedMence , modest Scarfmie , Weavile and some scarfbitcher. 252 sp.atk+spd allow gengar to sweep as well.

Kingdra @ Life Orb
Ability : Switf Swirm
Evs : 252 Atk/ 242 sp.def/16 spd.
Naughty Nature

-Draco Meteor
-Hydro Pump
-Waterfall
-Rain Dance

Smogon's Kingdra Mixdra set which I found it the best as it is most devastating and threating build after tried so many other builds. It act 2 ways ~ Late game or Early Sweeper. Bside that, It also cover 'surf' which my other pokemon cant take surf much ..The only Hippowdon counter which threaten my team b4 that...

DDmence @ Yache Berry
Ability : Intimidate
Evs : 206 Atk/252 Spd/ 48 SpAtk/ 4 Def
Naive Nature

~Dragon Dance
~Fire Blast
~Dragon Claw
~Earthquake

Standard DDmence set but I put dragon claw instead of outrage....I Dont like the side effect of Outrage as it lock and cause confuse to Sallymence. This act same as kingdra....so either kingdra or salamence will do early sweep or late sweeping

~ the most threateing disadvange of this team rite now is Weak to statusdealer and Late game latias ..I 've tried T-boah instead of Salamence , but it have TOxic Spike team problem instead >.<

I guess that all for my team.....Rate it plss >.<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)