Platinum Battle Frontier Tournament Finals [Won by SoT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The brains are shocked. Two competitors have advanced past the other arenas and now meet against each other in the championship match. The winner will get the honor of being know as the Platinum Battle Frontier Champion. The long road has almost ended and glory awaits you...

RULES:
  • Sleep Clause
  • Freeze Clause
  • Self KO Clause
  • Item Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Timed Battle
  • Do Not Complain!
  • Latias, Garchomp and Latios are allowed!
  • Manaphy, Jirachi, and Celebi are not!
  • Wobbuffet is not allowed!
  • All matches are done at Level 50 with the exception of the final match!
OHKO Clause and Evasion Clause are not in effect.
This is a fun tourney to test your different knowledge and ideas of Pokemon and the Frontier

1st Round: Battle Hall; You can only choose one Pokemon to use.
2nd Round: Battle Factory; You will be PMed 6 completely random Pokemon. Both players will select two Pokemon they wish to use which will then be PMed back to the opponent. The opponent will use this knowledge to make their 3rd selection.
3rd Round: Battle Arcade; The rules have been completely changed! In the Battle Arcade, you will choose a team of 3 Pokemon, any 3 you want ... but they must all be the same type! You and your opponent won't know the types until actually in battle.
4th Round: Battle Castle; Instead of decreasing levels, you can eliminate potential teams all together! Before this 3 vs 3 battle starts, both players send in PMs that eliminate 6 Pokemon from their opponent's choice. For example, If I send a PM to jrrrrrr that says "ban garchomp, gyarados, infernape, blissey, salamence, flygon" the opponent will not be able to make their team with any of these 3.
5th Round: Battle Tower; 3 vs 3 level 50 Frontier Semifinals
6th Round: 6 VS 6 level 100 Frontier Championship Battle
This is the 6th and final round!

6th Round: 6 VS 6 level 100 Frontier Championship Battle

Pairings:

Reachzero vs SoT.

I know you guys are reliable, so please get this done.

IMPORTANT:

The rules are still being enforced. This means no Celebi or Jirachi, and you can use Garchomp and the Latis. It also means every Pokemon must hold a different item. Please be sure you have everything correct before the match starts, I don't want this to end on a technicality.

reachzero

the pastor of disaster
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
First of all, let me say how much I hate teambuilding in a metagame with Latios and Garchomp, but not Jirachi. :( Second, I'm looking forward to taking on SoT! Third, did anyone notice that Friar's prediction was *not* a compliment to SoT?

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
man i like both of you, so it will be impossible for me to make a prediction, i bet this will be very damn close and the only thing i can say is GL both!

Rooting for a good battle *avoids embarresment*, and Good Luck to both of you!

PS: Tell everyone when you'll be doing this. I won't want to miss this!

reachzero has this for sure.

Also, post the log in this thread once you guys finish your battle so we all know what happened for those who missed the battle. :)

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
reachzero has God on his side, there is no way he can lose!

Either way, congrats to both for getting this far, I'll be rooting for both of you

reachzero

the pastor of disaster
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
What a retarded way to end a tournament. Scarf Latios misses a Draco Meteor against +1 Speed, +2 Attack Garchomp, I lose to SoT. Aside from that, gg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)