Signups for 28 Weeks Later Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Approved by Dexter (Hipmonlee)
Rules List
1. Deadtalking will be allowed to some extent. Conversations between a dead player and his teammate (only if specified in your role pm) is allowed, but only if they are discussing strategies and moves. Knowledge acquired after death cannot be transferred from a dead player to a living player. All talking with the dead when they are not on your team is therefore ill-advised.
2. The game will start on Night 1. On Night 1 you cannot post any role pms to other players (unless you are mafia and on the same team) until Night 1 is over.
3. Days will last either 48 hours or 24 hours after the first lynch vote is cast.
4. Nights will last either 48 hours or until all pms are received.
5. All pms should be sent to blue_light and gmax.
6. In this game all villagers will have posting restrictions that must be met and cannot idle in the game (it will result in a sub and then death).
7. No screenshots of any kind may be distributed at all (use your common sense on this, no pulling a gmax).
8. You may c/p anything that I say to you, which means you can fake conversations with me.
9. I should be notified of all channels, spreadsheets, google docs, paste bins, etc that you create.
10. You can hold and give/receive as many items as you want. Items are given away at the very end of the day or night after everything has transpired and received at the beginning of the next day or night. To give away an item, send a pm to blue_light and gmax stating "Day/Night X - Giving 'Item' to User".
11. Instead of lynching people, in this game you will be eating them. In the event of a tie, the people with the most votes will all be devoured, however due to refrigeration that means the next day will have no "lynch" (if three people are lynched then the next two days won't have a lynch, etc).
12. You can target dead bodies with your abilities, but it does not mean that anything will happen.
13. If you wish to change your vote during lynch you must edit the post containing your initial vote.

For the new players that do not have IRC I highly encourage you to get it otherwise you will basically be playing blind. Here is a link http://www.smogon.com/irc/mirc_tutorial to how to set it up.

Because of the village in this game will be Infected and night actions must be sent everyday, if you do not have time to send night role pms every time night goes by please do not sign up.

This is my 3rd mafia game and will be hosted by me and gmax (it was an accident). This is a direct sequel to my previous mafia, Quarantine mafia. The village in this game will be the Infected, the Assassins will return as a mafia and the US Government will replace the Black Sheep. Knowledge of Quarantine Mafia is not required, but it would be nice if you looked it over.

When signing up, please post your priority (that makes it a lot easier, don't lie about it though).

Reserved (7)
Crazy Cow
The People's Mod
Jumbo
lady platina
treble
Mr Burns
Shade

Priority 1 (24)
Scrub
Phantafrica
ExplorerMace
pidgey79
LMPL
Lesm69
asim
Christopher669
Thorn
Magicmaster238
Dekzah
birrymirrs
accent
Espeon Dan
AnnhialatorSix
InfernoBlast
Da Letter Gee!
ap13905
SEO
Gay fish
Team Aether
askapirate
Starly Call
Imma harmless neutral that can convert people and kill every 3 days

Priority 2 (6)
Darkwolf
supernoob64
Misses Militia
MS
n1deathache
Dratini24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)