You-Choose-It Mafia : Game Over, GGFan wins.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Thanks for hosting and subbing me in GP, although tbh i'm gonna get a hit postgame lol cause I didn't really need to mole or anything like usual cause my teammates were damn good at it already :)

This was actually a really fun game. The theme was awesome and it was pretty well balanced. The village wasn't just a stepping stone for the mafia like it has a bad habit of being, and I don't think the ggfan role was really overpowered (granted 4 aliases is a lot for a wolf but the weakness of his other abilities makes up for it).

Also, any mafia saying "I told you so" should go look in a mirror. Actually, I was looking for Hipmonlee on irc the night before I died to see if we could arrange for each of us to kill a Jackal alt, but now I see why I couldn't find him. Oh well. Also, making Double Jeopardy reusable was lame -_-

Congrats to Jackal! and Shiv too I guess.

[23:42:14] <moi> the village waz
[23:42:16] <moi> giving you
[23:42:17] <moi> the game
[23:48:22] <Jackal> nah
[23:48:34] <moi> well i see of it that way
[23:48:38] <moi> but it's not true
[23:48:45] <moi> as the wolf faction
[23:48:48] <moi> you got stuck in the middle
[23:48:51] <moi> not being a big enough threat
[23:48:52] <moi> for either side
[23:48:54] <moi> to fully dispose
[23:48:55] <moi> of
[23:48:57] <moi> as such
[23:48:59] <moi> you laid back
[23:49:00] <moi> and let us
[23:49:01] <moi> kill each other
[23:49:03] <moi> pretty much
[23:49:07] <moi> it's classic wolf move!
pretty much

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
pretty much
no well he wasnt considered such a huge threat since I was supposedly about to kill him. Also, maintaining the illusion that we only had odd night kills helped :)

This was actually a really fun game. The theme was awesome and it was pretty well balanced. The village wasn't just a stepping stone for the mafia like it has a bad habit of being, and I don't think the ggfan role was really overpowered (granted 4 aliases is a lot for a wolf but the weakness of his other abilities makes up for it).
Yeah, Naylor sure wasn't broken...

Congrats to Jackal! and Shiv too I guess.
you monster! in my defence, jackal was already moling the fuck out of the village so all I could do was strike up deals with various mafias acting neutral!

Thanks for hosting and subbing me in GP, although tbh i'm gonna get a hit postgame lol cause I didn't really need to mole or anything like usual cause my teammates were damn good at it already :)
For as well as it could...tbh you missed the most fun parts of #mockingbird. thunda and Lightwolf were great teammates.

Mr.378

The Iron Man of Ubers
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
The game was fun in the time I was in it. I was suprised how like three days just passed the last time I checked though.

Sorry I cound't be a better help to my team. I just feel as if I didn't do enough, especially as opposed to everyone else there.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
the game moved quickly once we got past a certain point (killing off all the active mafia members, and get enough for a majority for the first lynch).

once that happened, the wolf was the only thing capable of killing at night, and with 3 aliases, they controlled the lynch as well. So, I just kept asking commands from them, and moved the game at that speed.

I was really hamstrung by too many idlers. If I didn't have to sub so much, and if people in the game had been more active, I contend that the wolf would have been found out long before it really was. I still don't know why people didn't get more paranoid when they realized what BNC was like. I thought for sure they'd go on a witch hunt. :-/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)