Back to the Basics [RBY] ROUND 3 : The Round of Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl

or Varl
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
well batpig is playing in the pokemon world championships this weekend so he'll be mia... it's up to shiv to move on to the next round or wait until batpig is available again

obviously we have some unfinished battles so hurry the fuck up some of you who haven't even bothered! avoid dq's!

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
just hand me the trophy already...

this whole thing is just a formality.

just hand me the trophy already...

this whole thing is just a formality.
You'll have to go through me, and if I recall, I've beaten you in friendlies. =)

But I agree that this tournament was a great disappointment and now is becoming just a drag. I was really hyped when I saw a 64 person RBY Tournament, so I signed up to these forums, just to join it.

=/

JMC

Old as dirt.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
In all honesty, we need to DQ both competitors from a couple of these pairings, and reduce this to a 16-man tournament. From there, we'd have easy pairings and get rid of some loose weight.

Besides, I really want to beat Jackal now =D. Hehe.

In all honesty, we need to DQ both competitors from a couple of these pairings, and reduce this to a 16-man tournament. From there, we'd have easy pairings and get rid of some loose weight.

Besides, I really want to beat Jackal now =D. Hehe.
Before you lose to me?

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
fuckers i was moving, huy was supposed to handle this.

anyway, i will check this out tonight.

I had sent a PM to skarm 1-2 days before the deadline (and before leaving on vacation, completely my fault), and now that I'm back, still no PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)