noSTAB Tournament - Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to high turnout, I think I will expand this tournament to 96-man for now, and if I get 128 by the end of the day I will expand it to 128.

Also, because of this the 25-post minimum is (temporarily) erased, but people with 25+ posts try to get in they will get priority. This post minimum is meant to ensure activity.

Due to high turnout, I think I will expand this tournament to 96-man for now, and if I get 128 by the end of the day I will expand it to 128.

Also, because of this the 25-post minimum is (temporarily) erased, but people with 25+ posts try to get in they will get priority. This post minimum is meant to ensure activity.
Ugh, 128 will be rough. Btw, did I make the 64-man mark? (just in case)

@Edit: Never mind ;P

I love you! *Kisses on cheek*

Okay, since it doesn't seem likely that I will get 128, I will close signups now and post r1 shortly. In the r1 thread, you can still sign up as a Sub if you want though.

MODS PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)