By Fist By Claw By Energy Ball FTW

Status
Not open for further replies.
By Fist By Claw By Energy Ball FTW
In Need of help to make the statement true

Quick Look

As I am tired of the same teams in OU, I have begun to concentrate on UU play as it is more diverse in strategies, choice of pokemon, and is just fun to play.

Changes Will be in Bold

Team Building
To Help you understand what I saw to be synergy

To be honest Blaziken is one of my least favorite starters because I think it looks stupid and simply outclassed by Infernape. However; after seeing his battling skills their is no doubt in my mind that this guy is powerful. I chose him as an agility mixed attacker. He breaks walls and can sweep entire teams.

Blaziken being a late game sweeper and wall breaker needed something to sweep while he was waiting his turn. As a primary sweeper I chose Azumaril. With powerful attack this thing does good damage and also beats down the ground types that Blaziken doesn't like​

As Arcanine and Medicham are choiced and A scouter was needed. Furthermore something to set up rocks and break sashes would really benefit Arcanine but Cham especailly who cannot take a hit well. So nidoqueen was added as a lead to fill both jobs while being able to absorb toxic spikes if nessacary.​

The next poke added was the infamous milotic. Milotic wears down defensive walls like slowbro with toxic. And then is able to stall them out as toxic wears them down. Milotic also acts as a wall protecting arcanine and Medicham from burns. An other stauses.​

Clefairy was used to replace Uxie on the team taking the position as beast wall and protecting the team from status. Althoug it was a hard decision I feel it was for the best.

With Uxie being removed I wonderd about Hariyama. However Clefable and and him have very good synergy as they are both boosting walls.

Breakdown:

Nidoqueen @ lum berry
Nature: Impish
Ability: Poison Point
Evs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 12 SpD / 44 Spe
Moveset:
Roar-Scouts out the opponent's team while racking up stealth rock damage
Stealth Rock- Breaks sashes and is complimented by roar
Earthquake- strong stab move
Ice Punch- gives coverage after set up​

Usually sets up rocks and helps get me an idea of the opponents team. Lum berry is to wake up from the numberous sleepers in the UU. Ground and ice provide good coverage. Chose rocks over t-spikes because numerous poison pokemon able to absorb them in the UU like this gal. Also poison point is going out to ambipom who loves poison and life orb damage.​

The Top Ten Lead are based on the Statistic from July 2009
Uxie – Most Uxie are very defensive. Not sure how I would handle haven't seen one yet. I would probably set up stealth rocks and then roar to scout. Really can't stop this guy from setting up screens if he has them.

Ambipom – Take fake out and next hit and set up stealth rocks hopeful he gets poisoned. Didn't calculate damage yet so not sure how much of a threat.

Roserade - As he tries to put me to sleep I roar. Then next turn I set up rocks so when he comes in again his sash is broken and easily killed by the other member of the team.
Yanmega – Stealth rock and then see from there

Moltres – Roar and then stealth rock so it get hit hard when it comes him
Electrode - Rocks and then EQ

Arcanine – Easy lead as i resist his toxic. I set up rocks and EQ
Lopunny – IcePunch incase he switches something to me I guess. I just don't know what to expect so I considerate a major threat
Mesprit – I have no idea. I guess switch to uxie
Typhlosion - EQ and then Stealth rocks

Clefable @ Leftovers
Nature: Bold
Ability: Magic Guard
Evs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 86 SpA
Moveset:
Softboil-For recovery
Ice Beam- coverage
Thunder Bolt- coverage
Calm Mind- to set up and wall both ends

Suggested by Peachfuzz clefairy really helps out the team. Working similar to Hariyama, clefairy stats up and walls. He also protects the team from status like toxic on milotic

Hariyama @ Leftovers
Nature:Careful
Ability: Thickfat
Evs:112 HP / 146 Def / 252 SpD
Moveset:
Bulk Up- Set Up to take hits from both ends of the spectrum
Force Palm- Stab and causes paralysis
Ice Punch- For coverage
Rest- After a debate I have found rest as the best obtion as it gives recovery and allows me to stay alive longer​

I doubt people will believe me but this thing works very well. No one expects it as a specail wall. I chose ice punch to get rid of the nasty flying weakness of hari and cham. Most importantly honchrow who resists both pursuit and force palm.

Milotic @ Leftovers
Nature:Bold
Ability: Marvel Scale
Evs: 148 HP / 252 Def / 108 SpA
Moveset:
Toxic-wears down bulky stuff
Recover-Makes her so much harder to kill
Surf-Stab
Hidden Power Elec- For coverage​

Poor Milotic slightly outclassed by OU bulky waters is the best at its job in the UU. Absorbing statuses to activate Marvel Scale this thing becomes a defensive power house with already great specail defense. As for the evs this is the Smogon standard. Considering moving the evs from Specail Attack to Specail Defense but I really don't no.​

Medicham @ Choice Scarf
Nature:Jolly
Ability: Pure Power
Evs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Moveset:
Hi Jump Kick- Strong Stab
Psycho Cut- Strong Stab with hopeful crits
Ice Punch- for coverage
Thunder Punch- for coverage​

"Glass Cannon" but one hell of a cannon. Even with a jolly nature this thing can pack a punch. KOing most fagile stuff. With great coverage this is not something to be taken lightly.

Blaziken @ Expert Belt
Nature: Rash
Ability: Blaze
Evs: 192 Atk / 252 SpA / 64 Spe
Moveset:
Agility-To get speedy and sweep
SuperPower- Stab and kills walls
HP Elec-For Milotic and other Bulky Water
Fire Blast-Stab Hopefully getting Blaze​

The late game sweeper/wall breaker can kill any weakened foe. I chose expert belt because with how frail Blaziken is I wanted to keep him alive and he has good coverage so super effective hits aren't that hard to get. Furthermore if I could get blaze activated I wanted to stay alive as long as possible. Works well with few counters.​

Well that is the team just gives some requests. And the pictures I got from Arkeis.com.​

Caelum

qibz official stalker
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59629

PS: When you were just slightly changing it to make it look like a different RMT, you forgot to replace Medicham with Azumarill from your previous RMT both in your copy and pasted "team building" descriptions and in the actual team presentation.

I don't think a thread that is exactly identical with just a replacement of Blaziken over Arcanine needs a new thread, particularly when your previous threads indicates you were repeatedly bumping your thread and deleting your posts to get around the bumping rule.

This is just the same team with a slight, slight difference in order to get around a rule you aren't inclined to follow. Not gonna happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)