Finals The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Finals! [Won by Oceania]

Status
Not open for further replies.
quite possibly the best comeback from ipl

ipl down 4-1 and ends up sweeping with rachi.

good job bro, also, azn gets first blood :D

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
You didn't let anybody down AR (aside from not warning me you were playing :O). IPL is one of the best pokemon battlers of all time and you gave him a bloody good run for his money so hold your head high :). We can easily come back from 1-0 if we all do our best!

Ps - Sidd seems unusually happy about this win for someone who didn't even play in the wc..

up 1-0 already...I'm seeing the 5-0 kill ^_^ ...or we can make it worst and force everybody to play for an 8-0 Final win ^_^

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
AR, you haven't let anyone down, all of you guys carried Oceania to the final and we're all proud of you. It ain't over til the fat lady sings.

Would also like to see logs if possible:)

Magmortified vs. alive
itachi109 vs. Earthworm
imperfectluck
vs. Antique Roadshow
Veteran In Love vs. Stallion
Sarenji vs. animenagai
husk vs. panamaxis
Lady Bug
vs.Blue Kirby
Aldaron vs. junior

go oceania

Duskie

Boats n Hoes
Light-Kun vs Hipmonlee
goofball vs Earthworm
imperfectluck vs Antique Roadshow
Veteran In Love vs Stallion
Sarenji vs animenagai
husk vs panamaxis
Lady Bug vs Blue Kirby
Aldaron vs junior

Light-Kun vs. alive
goofball
vs. Earthworm
imperfectluck vs. Antique Roadshow
Veteran In Love vs. Stallion
Sarenji vs. animenagai
husk vs.panamaxis
Lady Bug vs. Blue Kirby
Aldaron
vs.junior

Easy predictions imo

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
With the last move literally being out of both of our hands...

I lost 1-0 to husk, I enjoyed playing that game, gg.

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Although that's our second loss, I can't be disappointed coming into that to see the end. You had husk at a 60-40 advantage, and happened to get the unlucky roll.

We're not done yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)