Viva la Mafia - Game Over. Corleone Family wins!

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
ATTENTION ALL POTENTIAL CRYSTAL CASTLES VOTERS: The 6th, 8th, and 10th users to post voting Crystal Castles will be served a swift death, courtesy of the Batista Regime. That is all.

Gmax

kuahahahaha
Freelancers who have not voted yet, it would be in your best interests not to lynch Crystal Castles. Vote with the strongest faction, keep us strong. Let the mafia expose themselves if they want to hit us, don't come out yourselves.

Gmax

kuahahahaha
Freelancers who have not voted yet, it would be in your best interests not to lynch Crystal Castles. If you vote for Crystal Castles and you're a freelancer, you're risking being targeted and losing your opportunity to win altogether. Hit me up with a PM if you feel like joining us.

Freelancers who have not voted yet, it would be in your best interests not to lynch Crystal Castles. If you vote for Crystal Castles and you're a freelancer, you're risking being targeted and losing your opportunity to win altogether. Hit me up with a PM if you feel like joining us.
Really?

Any user who does not vote Crystal Castles is on my target list. The only faction that might target you for voting Crystal Castles is the Batista Regime. Vote anything else and you'll have me and potentially another faction on your ass.

It's pretty clear, mathematically, that you're better off lynching Crystal Castles. Would you risk the ire of just one faction, or more than one faction?

Please, don't give in to dumb threats. And it's me you should PM, of course :)

ATTENTION ALL POTENTIAL CRYSTAL CASTLES VOTERS: The 6th, 8th, and 10th users to post voting Crystal Castles will be served a swift death, courtesy of the Batista Regime. That is all.
I'll say the same about the 6th, 8th, and 10th voters for anything else. Hey, look at who's 6th! Hotel California! The Old Book says there's a 50% chance he's my enemy. These are not bad odds. I can live with these odds.

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Incidentally, why would Eo withdraw his post regarding Crystal Castles? If it was a clear-cut inspection or something, why would he not make sure everyone knew about it?

Hello!

I'm looking for a quiet, gruff eccentric stranger with a strong but unorthodox sense of justice. Do not hesitate...to contact me. I have an interesting offer for you!

France said:
Any user who does not vote Crystal Castles is on my target list. The only faction that might target you for voting Crystal Castles is the Batista Regime. Vote anything else and you'll have me and potentially another faction on your ass.

It's pretty clear, mathematically, that you're better off lynching Crystal Castles. Would you risk the ire of just one faction, or more than one faction?
We also plan to hit people who don't vote Crystal Castles.

Yeah, we're not in a strong position; however we can kill. Do you want 3 factions on your ass or just Batista? Up to you, freelancers. :)

I guess I'd take 5th, 7th and 9th then, Brain. Split sounds good to you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)