Playoffs Season 2 Championship [Won by Pokemon Professor]

Status
Not open for further replies.
pokemaniac15 said:
for the record scores were:

ADV: 4-0 pokemanaic15
RBY: 3-0 Giga Punch
GSC: 4-0 pokemaniac15
Justin, dont forget to update with this.

Cool I guess I have Bob. Gl man, Id like to get our battles done when the offical brackets are up, which im guessing will be sometime today or tomorrow.

Haha PP how funny, should I tell your team now too? Anyway your's was much more stall than mine. I had a SubPass Celebi!! Duggy, Zappy, TTar aren't stalling as well. And you just had one Pokemon who wasn't a stall pokemon. But ok it's ur decision what you use, and if u like such teams and have fun with them, then go on battling with them.

Btw does Warthog really look like that thing?

You guys don't understand how seeded brackets work. They work so the #1 seed would have the easiest competition if the seeds win in the correct way. You do not rearrange who fights who just because there were upsets. The #1 vs #8 always faces the #4 vs #5 because the #4 is supposed to win and the #3 vs #6 is supposed to play the #2 vs #7 because the #2 and #3 are supposed to win. #4 is the lowest seed that is supposed to be left in R2 so that is why #1 would face it. The end.

Edit: except bob and freaktron

gene

(* ̄(エ) ̄*)
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
(8) 0mastar vs (4) Pokemon Professor
RBY - 0mastar ; GSC - Pokemon Professor ; ADV - Pokemon Professor

(6) Warthog vs (2) pokemaniac15
RBY - pokemaniac15 ; GSC - pokemaniac15 ; ADV - Warthog

Warthog and p15 will be a very good match indeed and I can see each gen being won by either of the two battlers.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
RBY - 0mastar ; GSC - Pokemon Professor ; ADV - 0mastar

RBY - Warthog ; GSC - pokemaniac15 ; ADV - Warthog

meddle

boomer user
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
disable smilies, noobs

RBY - 0mastar ; GSC - Pokemon Professor ; ADV - 0mastar

RBY - pokemaniac15 ; GSC - pokemaniac15 ; ADV - Warthog

(8) 0mastar vs (2) pokemaniac15
RBY - pokemaniac15; GSC - pokemaniac15 ; ADV - 0mastar

0mastar vs Pokemon Professor

0ma easily has the RBY edge, but he'll probably get destroyed in GSC unless he haxes like hell. The ADV match is the decider here.

Warthog vs pokemaniac15

Coin tossed for this one. Warthog should win ADV and p15 will claim GSC. Here it comes down to RBY.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
freaktron said:
0mastar vs Pokemon Professor

0ma easily has the RBY edge, but he'll probably get destroyed in GSC unless he haxes like hell. The ADV match is the decider here.

Warthog vs pokemaniac15

Coin tossed for this one. Warthog should win ADV and p15 will claim GSC. Here it comes down to RBY.
Yea, I agree with freaktron on this outcome

Congrats, Bob... surprising RBY victory there, 0ma's pretty damn good at that. Good job 0ma also, congrats on getting this far.

does anyone know what time p15 usually signs on? We've sent each other PMs but I havent gotten a certain time when he is on. If anyone can provide me with a time I will very much appriecated it because Id like to get this done as fast as possible.

p15 won ADV 1-0 and RBY 2-0. He had an awesome ADV team to battle mine while I tried to scramble back with my trusty Aerodactyl. In RBY I thought I might of sealed the deal with Gengar and Tauros but a frozen Chansey proven to be more devastating.

Great games man and good luck to you and Pokemon Professor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)