Now Playing 2: The Return of Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aerosmith - Shut Up and Dance

I really like Get a Grip, I was hanging out once and several people were panning it, but I think it's just about as good as their first album.

Aerosmith - Shut Up and Dance

I really like Get a Grip, I was hanging out once and several people were panning it, but I think it's just about as good as their first album.
Get a Grip was good I love Shut Up and Dance.

Tornado of Souls - Megadeth

I love Rust in Peace and I think Tornado of Souls might be my favorite Megadeth song, for now anyway.

Dredg - Sang Real

Good song, I must say Catch Without Arms is a great album, much better than El Cielo, I started Dredg with El Cielo and that album had me fearing I wouldn't like Dredg, but Catch Without Arms is great.

Overcome by Creed.

Never thought i'd see the day where i'd hear a HEAVY song by Creed, let alone one with an absolute clusterfuck of noise.

Overcome by Creed.

Never thought i'd see the day where i'd hear a HEAVY song by Creed, let alone one with an absolute clusterfuck of noise.
Glad Mark Tremonti is getting to show off his guitar skills. Even if a Creed song sounds decent people will be ass clowns anyway going Creed = Auto Suck.

Guy: What you listening to
Me: Alter Bridge
Guy: Never heard of them
Me: "hates to say this" They're Creed with a new singer
Guy: Creed sux

These are the same people who go Alter Bridge sounds like Creed when they have the same members. Alter Bridge has a much different sound than Creed it shows that well on the Blackbird album. Myles Kennedy is also a better singer than Scott Stapp.

but I like creed

Animals as Leaders - On Impulse

I have no idea what is happening in this song, as far as I can tell it's switching between 4/4, 7/4, and 7/8 time signature, but I'm just guessing. Either way I like it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)