X-Men Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Nice try wolf Jedil. That's about as good as killing off a mafia atm :)

Anyway there are a few really confusing things at hand here so I implore everybody to contact me this night so we can have another successful lynch tomorrow.

I am so sorry for being two hours later, or even three. I didn't intend for that to happen.

It was a quiet night, everyone awoke to once again another scream from the voice of moi. Yet moi wasnot the one that was dead, rather he found Team Aether on the ground... limp. (Sorry for short post, I am extremely busy.)

Dear Team Ather,

You are Arch Angel. Your real name is Warren Kenneth Worthington III. Son of Warren Kenneth II, you lived a fairly privileged life. You are the heir and CEO of the multi-billion dollar Worthington Industries. Your privileged background resulted in you being stereotyped as an arrogant and self-absorbed playboy during your early years with the X-Men. You started growing brilliant white wings early in your life and now have a full set. You were one of the five original members of the X-Men. You have had an on again, off again relationship with Jean Grey for awhile, but it ended after she married Scott Summers

Since you are an angel, you are the ultimate sacrifice. Once during the night you may send a PM to matty stating "Night X - Throw self in front of <User>." Should that user be targeted with anything during the night, instead you will be targeted. You are, after all, the Ultimate sacrifice.

You will never fail in protecting your chosen target regardless of who targets you during the night.

You win if a member of the X-Men is one of the last alive
You know the drill! Majority or 48 hours. Day 5 commences.

One more thing... pookar finds a note that said:

These following users targeted Accent during the night:
Pyromanic
Scrubs
Toothache
porygon3

My partner Jubilee has confirmed that toothache used a night action last night, meaning that his pm is definitely fake and he is a good lynch target for today. Btw for the two villagers who are speaking to Stallion and not me, pyromaniac has told me that he inspected Outlaw night 1 and found that he was Storm, but Stallion lynched him anyways while refusing to show his pm to anyone. There are other reasons why I believe he's a mole too but I'm not going to continue this argument with him since it's going nowhere. Please contact me so I can make sure information goes to the right people.

lynch toothache

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I was certain he was a mole role, which is why I didn't lynch him till later anyway. I've lynched a member from each faction and a wolf so I'm clearly not mafia, get pyro to inspect me or something if he wants.

Anyway toothache was supposed to have a 1 time hook but seeing as he targeted accent again, well it's kinda obv he's mafia lol.

<edited vote from lynch toothache>

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
okey dokey

Also for those wondering about Toothache's fake role PM, billymills said they switched PMs "to confuse people." They're either on the same team or on opposite mafias /shrug

<removed Lynch Scrubs>

I reckon y'all ought to be makin' a good an proper lynchin' before that there Sun sets over yonder. Let's be makin' some real progress, folks!

Oh also, I am making this lynch because I heard that Scrubs is a sentinel which makes for a better target

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

Sorry about that guys, scrubs is not a great lynch after all. New information came in, and we have a far better target.

DON'T CHANGE VOTE

Lesm46/Stallion/Other village heads: if you want to discuss this with me, please do. I am nearly 100% certain he is sentinel.
(For the record, scrubs is indeed Sentinel, but not useful in the slightest.)

[10:04:12] <Earthworm> who haven't you got a claim for
[10:05:05] <Lesm46> pookar, scrubs, billymills, bass, toothache, and jimbo
This post also seems to follow the above.

Stallion

Tree Young
Do not lynch Bass please, I'm pretty sure he is a villager and I'm just suspicious that this lynch is rigged to weaken the village.

As for Scrubs, I was never told why he was even confirmed mafia. Toothache is the only safe target at the moment, so until we get more evidence against the other two, I'm sticking with my original target.

fuck
Sorry for wasting your time ew, lesm, and stallion. Get Scrubs. Lesm46 can confirm reasons for this.
[01:02:25] <Lesm46> i can't vouch that he's mafia
[01:02:32] <Lesm46> i can vouch scrubs is
There you have it.

Lynch Scrubs. Last time, I'm honest.

Stallion

Tree Young
Since when was Earthworm a sheep? Especially a sheep to someone who's just been subbed in? Not normal...

I'm not changing my lynch vote until I'm given good reasoning why Scrubs is mafia, for fucks sake I'm still apparently a mole for being secretive when I have had every reason to be. Not to mention 3/4 (4/5 if you listen and lynch Toothache) successful lynch votes. Like I said, not trusting anybody completely anymore until there is concrete evidence on a target so you best PM me billymills.

Fine, Scrubs is a confirmed evildoer as well (another person who supposedly had no night role) so I urge everyone to lynch Scrubs.

Edit: If anyone still thinks I'm a Sentinel mole for some reason I can forward his fake pm to you, but he claimed an obscure role and a one-time power that was used on moi earlier in the game. This isn't true since he used a role on Accent last night.

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Lynch Scrubs

I'm happy with this lynch, since Sentinels are the biggest threat.

Once again, the apparently clean Pyromanic targeted Accent. More food for thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)