X-Men Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when was Earthworm a sheep? Especially a sheep to someone who's just been subbed in? Not normal...
I'm just trying to show that I'll go along with any lynch I think benefits the village the most. If I didn't vote then people might think I am mafia, which is detrimental to the village (damn moi).

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Change vote to Lynch Scrubs

Accent, Scrubs claimed a role with no night power (I think??) and Jubilee's power showed that Scrubs targeted you last night showing that he does, in fact, have a night power. This means he gave a fake pm which most likely means he's a Sentinel. Since we need to lynch a sentinel now, Scrubs is the best target.

Nothing was better than the satisfaction of removing a Sentinel, or at least Jimbo proclaimed as he lead the village to lynching Scrubs. Toothache seemed content with this at least.

The X-Men gathered around the house of Scrubs, but found that his house was no longer there. Hmm, how odd. How does a house just disappear? Out of the corner of Accent's eye, a huge robot-like creature ran out of the village as quick as can be. Unfortunately, the storm created by Storm a few nights ago was still in effect and it didn't take long for the Robot to be... washed out. Water jokes...

Dear Scrubs,

You are Mark I. The very first prototype of the Sentinel mutant robot project. You were designed as a killing machine. When the government feared that mutant populations were getting out of hand, they created a super advance robot to hunt them down. Your mission in life, capture and kill all mutants regardless of being good or bad.

Since you a rather large robot, you have multiple abilities. First, once during the night you may send a PM to matty stating "Night X - Secure <User> inside of Hull>." That night you will completely enclose that user from any killing abilities.

You have another ability. Once a night you may send a PM to matty stating "Night X - Engage <User> in Combat. That night, you will engage the given user in combat that they will be unable to use their night ability.

You may only use one of these abilities once a Night.

You have one last ability. Since you are a Sentinel Robot, once every odd Night you may send a PM to matty stating "Night X - Destroy <User> with laser system." That night you will use your power intensive laser to instantly kill that user. However, if more than one user allied with the Sentinel Army attempts to kill in a single night all kills will fail. You can only do this on odd numbered nights.

The other Sentinels in the Sentinel Army are:
Mark III, YoshiKing
<snip>

You win if a member of the Sentinel Army is one of the last alive
Night 6 begins here. You have 48 hours to send in PMs.

The people of the village was slowly disappearing. One by one people were vanishing, one by one people were being killed, one by one people were killing.

Everyone woke up the next morning, hoping that there were no kills. It wasn't long before Lesm46's expression was much like: :cloud:.

It was the death of billymills, his limbs were torn off as if a lion had eaten them off. :chaos: <- his face.

Dear billymills,

You are Juggernaut. Your real name is Cain Marko. The step-brother and childhood bully of X-Men founder Professor Charles Xavier you became a being of unstoppable force of destruction upon touching a gem of mystical powers. You are now a giant of a man. You now possess superhuman strength that rivals that of Hercules. You also have tremendous durability, and can further protect yourself through a practically indestructible force field. You were once a member of the X-Men but have since left and joined forces to fight along side of Magneto. It was always funner being the bad guy.

Since you a incredible powerful mutant that is unstoppable, once a night you may send a PM to matty stating "Night X - Shield <User>." That night you will completely cover that user from any and all killing abilities AND Night abilities. You may never guard the same person consecutive nights.

You will never fail in using any night abilities, due to the special helmet you wear, regardless of who targets you during the night.

The other mutants in the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants are:
Magneto, blue_light
<snip>
Toad, Sikh Assassin

You win if a member of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants is one of the last alive
Although everyone was rejoiced that another Brotherhood of Evil Mutant was killed somehow during the night mysteriously, it was not all good news. There was news that two X-Men had also vanished mysteriously. First was Macle. His body was found floating in a river, blood spewing from all his pores.

Dear Macle,

You are Jubilee. Your real name is Jubilation Lee. You were sent to an orphanage after your parents were murdered by professional hit-men, but you ran away and hid in the Hollywood Mall, stealing food to survive. You first discovered your mutant power to generate blinding and explosive energy "fireworks" while running away from mall security. A teenage "mall rat," you were the X-Men's youngest member in the early 1990s, often playing sidekick to Wolverine. You are still one considered one of the kid sisters in the group (along with Shadow Cat).

Since you have the ability to spray showers of sparks, you use this ability to light up the night. Once during the Night you may PM matty stating "Night X - Shower <User> in Sparks." The following day, a post will be made in the thread detailing what Night powers that User had used against them.

You know Wolverine to be <snip>

You win if a member of the X-Men is one of the last alive
That wasn't the end of it though, there were infact two deaths. As expected, it wasn't long before the body of Bass was found.

Dear Bass,

You are Shadow Cat. Your real name is Katherine "Kitty" Pryde. You possess a "phasing" ability that essentially allows you and objects or people with which you are in contact to become intangible. You were the youngest ever member of the X-Men and you were treated like the kid sister in the group. However, you've grown up since that time and now are a full fledged woman with superhuman abilities.

Since you have the ability to go through walls, it makes it easy for you to Spy on people. Once during the night you may send a PM to matty stating "Night X - Go through wall and spy on <User>." That night you will know every player who targeted that user you were spying on.

You have another ability. Since you can pass through walls, you may decide to hide and conceal yourself during the night. Once during the night you may send a PM to matty stating "Night X - Hide Out". That night any killing abilities will fail. You may not hide on consecutive Nights.

You win if a member of the X-Men is one of the last alive
It is now Day 6. Forty Eight hours or majority.

Based on some information from a dead X-men, Stallion and I think that Toothache is not the role he claims to be and is instead the last member of the brotherhood. Unfortunately we have no idea who is mafia after this lynch, but we're fairly sure about today's.

Jimbo is sentinel; I know this for a fact.

lynch Jimbo

Please don't kill me, I was typing my post when the pm came out lol.. last time I'm ever going to post in a topic before waiting at least 30 minutes so I see what hits me

[14:51:32] <Lesm46> you can cp that i want people to vote toothache i think.. i dont think thats against the rules

not lynching Toothache anymore

The basis behind this is that one of the village's members is held captive by Toothache and lynching him will release that member, which puts our numbers at an advantage again.

Oh, and: I reckon y'all ought to be makin' a good an proper lynchin' before that there Sun sets over yonder. Let's be makin' some real progress, folks!

Sorry for being boring and repetitive with my post restriction!

Confirming what Earthworm said about the lynch above; I don't want to get into the Sentinel debate again right now though. Also Stallion can you come on irc to talk?

lynch Jimbo

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Uh I don't suggest you Lynch me. Lesm/MS I need to talk to you.

Lynch Toothache

oh I missed what earthworm said, ok x) lynch toothache agogo

Ok, there's another change since we mixed up role pm names. I advise everyone to vote Jimbo instead of toothache, who probably is actually a sentinel or something.

Lynch Jimbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)