The Forgotten OU Tournament - Round 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
I defeated LocoJoke. GG man<333 Sorry for the sorta detrimental but not really detrimental hax.

I've been on for a few hours..Darkness Wolf hasn't turned up. And I'm going offline now, because he doesn't seem to want to come on at the time we both agreed on, and I am not going to just wait around when I have things to do, sorry.

Won against tito 3-0. I haxed him on 2-3 occasions, though later on the hax hardly ever mattered. The most major hax was when ice beam froze his roosting dragonite, though that in itself is quite a risky move. GG tito.

Sapientia vs Fuzznip
(Huntofthelion vs Frosty) vs Latios315
Friar vs Krack
Rewindman vs Astamatitos
Imperfectluck vs Gouki
TAY vs LoveDestiny
Metanite vs Dachickens
Stone cold22 vs Locopoke
Hinic vs (Twash vs Darkness Wolf)
Tito vs Xianglongfa
Taylor vs Cracker
Kevin Garrett vs Sasu
Logann vs ReyScarface
Bobtheball4 vs Bad Ass
Scherox vs (RB Golbat vs Flashstorm1)
Dormin vs SilentEcho

SilentEcho wins gg. Damn misclicks lol--Ice Shard looks a lot like Ice Beam when you aren't being patient.

Updating everything. DW and Twash - Like I said, I'm giving you one more day, and that's it.

@Edit: Hinic - I'll choose one of them to advance, and they'll battle you.

and if they don't battle give me a freewin :p

Edit:It was a joke. But i have to battle the next time cause i am a week away in a few days..

I've stayed on Smogon until 23:50 my time just to see if Darkness Wolf would come on at the time previously allocated that he didn't turn up to. Unfortunately he did not, so I guess we won't be able to play (logging off Smogon now). :[

I've stayed on Smogon until 23:50 my time just to see if Darkness Wolf would come on at the time previously allocated that he didn't turn up to. Unfortunately he did not, so I guess we won't be able to play (logging off Smogon now). :[
Sucks that you posted 10 minutes before me that you have to go :(. I'll be on smogon server.
Well, since I'm leaving today, I won't have the ability to see when you get your matches done (and if you do, at all), as I'll be back only at August 31st, so I have to decide on a winner. Since Twash was supposed to battle Mind, and since he has shown a lot of activity and effort on trying to get it done, it's only fair that he'll advance. I'm sorry DW, you were ok too, but I just can't streach on this battle any more.

Twash advances and will battle Hinic.

I will be here for the next few hours, before I leave, so you have a small amount of time to ask something, or anything like that.

@Edit: Time's up. I'm outta here. ^_^

Good luck everyone!

I was busy preparing my team last weekend, but in the last three days or so MetaNite and I have always barely missed each other. Plus school starts tomorrow :/ We'll probably get this done soon, though, sorry for the delay.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Posting for activity. Taylor not respond my PM's
im not responding to "want to play now" when its like 2am in the morning and ive read it the following day. i read the pms, but i figure we should wait until the weekend to get this done.

Haven't received a response from my opponent yet.
I am going to be absent for the 5 coming days since i'll be going to Ukraine.

If my opponent shows any signs of activity before i get back, then i guess you can give him the win. I don't feel like delaying this tournament.

Astamatitos has been far more active than I have, an I'm not sure if i'll have time later to get our match done. Not to mention, I don't want to get by this round with two byes. I'd say just give him the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)