X-Men Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Um I don't know if this is the power of persuasion or what but I really don't suggest you lynch me guys (guys meaning villagers, fuck you mafia >:O)

First of all, your stupid lynch will fail lol (so I guess do it, you'll be screwing over yourselves and making me lose as well...) but I am a villager. I could prove to be an asset to the village in the coming nights, so yea, don't waste this lynch. If we don't lynch a mafia (or at least a wolf), we lose. Thanks!

We don't have many ways to verify roles since our inspectors are gone so everything will be guessing at this point. Toothache's claimed role has to be somewhere in this game, and there's no way we can prove your role (except by this lynch), plus it's an extremely obscure one. I guess you can pm me on irc anyways though.

Jimbo is sentinel; I know this for a fact.

Lynch Jimbo

YOU CANNOT STOP THE SENTINEL ARMY! were the last words Jimbo uttered from his mouth before everyone went and used their powers on him. Toothache, the other target, was set free and Jimbo was never seen again.

Dear Jimbo,

You are Master Mold. The ultimate Sentinel robot. Your primary purpose is to act as a portable Sentinel-creating factory, and the Sentinel robots were primarily used to hunt mutants. The government created you to constantly keeping creating Sentinel robots in your image to hunt down and kill all the mutants across the world. You are often kept in secret government bases, however you are not entirely defenseless. You have your Sentinel offspring to protect you.

You have one very unique ability. Once during the game, during the night, you may send a PM to matty stating "Assimilate <User>." The following day you will trap that user and convert that them into the Sentinel Robot using your special powers. They will keep all the same powers as they had before, however their win condition becomes "You win if a member of the Sentinel Army is the last one alive". They will also gain a new ability along with their other night ability (if they have one).
"You have one another ability. Since you are a Sentinel Robot, once a Night you may send a PM to matty stating "Night X - Destroy <User> with laser system." That night you will use your power intensive laser to instantly kill that user. However, if more than one user allied with the Sentinel Army attempts to kill in a single night all kills will fail. You can only do this on odd numbered nights."

After you use this ability, there will be a post made into the main thread declaring that a new Sentinel Robot has joined the fight.

In the event that any of the other Sentinel Robots die, you will receive any of their Night abilities as your own. The exception to this is you will never receive abilities from your converted, self-created Robot.

The other Sentinels in the Sentinel Army are:
Mark I, Scrubs
Mark III, YoshiKing

You win if a member of the Sentinel Army is one of the last alive
It seemed like all the Sentinel Army members were defeated.. or were they? Night 7 begins, I am hoping that all of you guys can turn it in before 48 hours as I will not be on in 48 hours so you guys might have to wait!

Ok, considering the recent events, I need to summarize a bit. Correct me if I'm wrong:
we KNOW that a member of the Brotherhood is still alive;
there MAY be one last Sentinel in the game.

Shouldn't we try to kill the Brother while we find the last Sentinel, if there is one? I think that the current "village leaders" suspect each other - could we know why? And I thought we all agreed that Toothache's PM was fake, why doesn't anything happen about that? I mean, I can do what I'm told in most cases, but now it's becoming a bit radical and I didn't get a proper explanation, and the situation is still critical.

'Come on guys, are you guys really thinking,' said Accent. After saying this, lightning struck him, good bye.

Dear Accent,

You are Iceman. Your real name is Robert "Bobby" Louis Drake. You realized you had powers at an early age, however had a hard time controlling them. Professor X took you into his school. You have the ability of cryokinesis where you can freeze anything around yourself and can also turn your body into ice. Although you are an Omega-level mutant, you have yet to tap your full mutant potential. You were one of the five original X-Men.

Since you are an Omega-level mutant, you posses amazing abilities. Once a night you may PM matty stating "Night X - Freeze <User>." That night you will spray ice completely freezing that user making them unable to use any Night actions.

You win if a member of the X-Men is one of the last alive
'Poor Accent, if he kept his mouth shut maybe he would of survived,' said Pookar who immediately fell down, his death seemed to be because of heart burn.

Dear pookar,

You are Mystique. Your real name is Raven Darkhölme. You are an old mutant rumored to be 100 years old. You have traveled the world over twice. You have the unique ability as a shape shifter becoming a perfect doppelganger of anyone. You had a son, Nightcrawler, and also were a foster mother for Rogue. You have always been a loyal servant to Magneto helping him to establish the Brotherhood of Mutants. You are his Lieutenant and secretly in love with him...

Since you have the ability to morph into anyone in the game, you may send a PM to matty anytime during the game with a fake role PM. Should you ever be inspected, that role PM will show instead of your Mystique role PM. However, there are some mutants that can still see through your guise.

You also have another ability, since you are able to morph into anybody, you can get "close" to people. During the Night you may send a PM to matty stating "Night X - Sneak and Investigate <User>." That night you will know that user's name, their role and their alliance.

Should you ever kill Nightcrawler or Rogue (through your own powers), you will be so sicken with grief that you will end up killing yourself... Be careful.

The other mutants in the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants are:
Magneto, blue_light
<snip>
Juggernaut, billymills
Toad, Sikh Assassin

You win if a member of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants is one of the last alive
What a shame! With that, Toothache began talking... Uh-oh, everyone thought. Instead, it was a maniacal laughtar... He had accomplished his goal and he simply hopped onto his jet, and flew away. Never to be see again. Congratulations Toothache.

Dear Toothache,

You are William Styker. You were once a Colonel in the United States military and you later went on to become a Christian fundamentalist televangelist with the sole goal of killing all mutants. You believe that God has sent you on this path of extermination. You also had extensive involvement with the Weapon X project (the same project which results in Wolverine being given his adamantium skeleton). You also seemed to create Deadpool, the insane mercenary which you don't see as a mutant, but more as a "perfect soldier".

Since you are such a nut, you have the ability and man power to kidnap any mutant in the game. Once during the night you may send a PM to matty stating "Drug and Kidnap <User>." The following day that user will be taken to a secure location and locked up. They won't be able to post in the thread. Since most mutants are dangerous you can only keep them for so long before the drugs wear off. The mutant will be returned the following night. You may not kidnap the same user twice.

However, in the event that you capture a mutant that possesses telepath abilities, you will be able to keep that mutant and use them for your master plan, to kill other mutants. You will connect them to Cerebro the following night which allows them to kill any mutant that night. You may send a PM to matty saying, "Night X - Sending <Telepathic User> to kill <User>." The following day the targeted User will die. Your action will fail against Sentinel Army Robots however.

You have one last ability. Since you have such a large following and connections to the government, you may send a PM to matty ONCE during the a lynch vote stating, "Vote Day X - Declare Marshall Law." The vote will immediately be stopped and whoever has the most lynch votes will be executed. You may only use this ability if more than half of the people left in the game have voted.

You Win if you are the last one alive or if both you and Deadpool are the last alive in the game or you successfully kill 3 mutants in the game
With that, Pyromanic came back!

However it wasn't long until someone foolish began speaking, this time it was askaninjask.

Dear askaninjask,

You are Sabertooth. Your real name is Victor Creed. You are a hot headed mutant who often finds trouble. You fought in several wars including the Civil, World War I and II, Korean, and Vietnam. When you were a small boy you discovered you had the ability to sprout razor sharp nails. Along with your nail ability, you possess incredible fast regeneration of wounds. Your brother Wolverine also has a similar ability to grow sharp claws from your hands and has the aggression of a Lion. You joined up with Magneto to crush Wolverine and the rest of the X-Men once and for all.

Since you are such a menacing mutant, once during the night you may send a PM to matty stating "Kidnap <User> and forcing them to say..." The following morning, that user will have to repeat up to two sentences of dialog that you will send in your PM. If they don't, they will die the following Night as you will hunt them down and kill them.

Should you ever kill your brother, Wolverine (through your own powers), you will gain special abilities...

The other mutants in the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants are:
Magneto, blue_light
Mystique, pookar
Juggernaut, billymills
Toad, Sikh Assassin

You win if a member of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants is one of the last alive
It seemed as though the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants was finally defeated, slayed in one night.

With this, Day 7 began..

Suddenly, Lightwolf didn't feel so good!

Dear Lightwolf,

You are Senator Robert Kelly. You are a prominent United States Senator who began your career on an anti-mutant platform, and as the X-Men team is made up entirely of mutants, you tend to always end up in conflict against them. It is now your goal to exterminate as many mutants as possible. You helped create the Sentinel Army Project, however the project ended in disaster when you seemed to have lost control with the creation of Master Mold and when the Robot's began thinking for themselves.

Since you want to see as many mutants as dead as possible, once a night you may send a PM to matty stating "Tag <User> with tracking device." That night you will know that users role.

However, you have a separate agenda when tagging people. In order to fulfill your Win Condition you need to show your populous (aka the humans around the world) that you are getting rid of the mutant "problem". If the person that the user you "tagged" dies during the Night, you can show the people around the world you are exterminating the mutants. You need to successfully tag three mutants (this doesn't include Sentinel Robots) and have them die within the day you tag them in order to win.

Currently, you have 2 personal Bodyguard since you are a state Senator that will leave you eventually. You cannot be killed for the first two days of the game, but you may be lynched.

Since you are an American Senator, you love to make long speeches for the public. Once every two days you will have to "write a speech" about how mutants are the bane of the earth. This speech must be a paragraph long at least filled with lots of mutant hate. Failure to write your speech and show the world how you truly feel will cause you to commit suicide.

You win if you can successfully tag three people during the night and have them die the following day.
It is still Day 7, you know the drill etc.

There is only one sentinel left, and no clear target since LW died before his inspection went off. However, Stallion is the most likely person to be a mole due to reasons stated earlier in this topic even though he did an amazing job if so.

lynch Stallion

Well, based on a PM I received earlier in the game but didn't pay much attention to, I think that the mole is either Stallion or Pyromanic. Of course, it could be Lesm46 too but I doubt it.

Lynch Stallion

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I listened to you, I just chose to ignore you. I didn't expect you would kill me though, but I still technically won this game with my 3 kills, so I'm happy with the outcome.

Amusing end to the game, though, you have to admit :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)