Official Halo 3 Thread

whoa, these semi pros are getting good... =0

EDIT: my Gamertag is, T Rup3e T, if anyone wants to add me for Halo3 and SF4 shinanigans =p

I just realized I used to play with BIGGER is BETTER a long time ago, and they finally made Top 16 this event. Never knew that was their team name.

I made a pretty sick new account. Got the MLG 50 with 69 exp and I only lost like 8 games, and then I played that Brawl thing so I have MLG 50, 106 EXP and only 101 Games.

me and tad are playing some mlg. he got his sparkling 40 and i moved up from a 21 to a 29 in about an hour with him.

jesus christ rekt stop being so good

Given how I'm from the UK, I had no idea Halo was so popular. I mean... it's a pretty cool game and all, but in the UK nobody really talks about it. CoD more than any other game really, though I don't personally like that.

Previously I'd always defended Halo from people saying it was overrated and everything, but wow, I had no idea people were so nuts about it. I always thought it was just regarded as a great game by most people.

I Do tend to play it more often now, so if anyone wants to play, My gamertag is IHateDoki. My interwebs are screwed for the moment, so I'll edit my post when I can actually play online, but if anyone wants to, send me a Friend invite, and you'll know when I get on. (I'm Terrible)

So, I think we've finally found a 4th for my EU team :D,

What am I wondering, when we do finally form, if we could play scrims against you guys?

Moi and Rekt this is mainly to you :)

Also on another note, I finally got my 1st ever Extermination outside of Swat and in MLG yesterday... Always choking on the final hurdle or having one of my kills taken off me by a team mate.

tad and i have been playing a lot together, we could probably go me tad rekt filler if you need practice. i'll get on now, though

Haven't got my xbox or TV atm it's at Itz Frostzilla's house :P

Will be on later tonight though,I just want to run some games with the 4 of us, too see if we want this guy to be our 4th. He's somewhat of a Lonewolf, need to try and meld him into a team :P

Oh and I'll be predominantly be playing on IRA Dirty BK atm, so you may want to FR that :P

I knew TD would win :)
Im gonna be able to play this weekend so if im on send me a pm/fr.
Tu Seriously

I think my favourite team is SQ. Favourite player Cloud.

Commentary is so much better with Gandhi; its almost bearable now.

I'm taking a serious break from this game, I really need it. I'm getting worse because I play when I'm doing badly and I start to develop bad habits.

Not going to play or watch and sort of videos until Anaheim Nov 6-8, so I can pretty much start fresh.

First post in a while, but I think it's worth it.

After my Power Hour segment fell through I still wanted to do something with all my clips. I got one of my friends IRL who is also quite good, but he doesn't play much anymore and when he does its mostly Social. I talked to Radic and he's going to be editing a Dualtage for us. Bjorn most likely is going to be capturing, and he has the best quality I've ever seen, so that's a bonus.

Release date is set for Winter 09/Beginning 10. If I can get someone to do an amazing trailer that should be out in a few weeks, but if not I will just wait for the final. Also looking for somebody who is really good with Photoshop, so if you are post here I'll probably see it.

Edit - Forgot to mention if anyone has any song ideas that would be helpful, I'll look at anything. It has to be on the faster side, but not too fast, and somewhere between 3:30-5 minutes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)