Il Torneo del Wyoming Intorno a Sei - Gradico la Cottura Italiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Won 2-0 vs Erodent in very funny games!

First one was very sided to me because of excellent pokes, like Draco Meteor Dragonair or Overheat Cyndaquil.

Second one was harder, because my pokes were weak, but in the end strongth PARAS did a little comeback and then Erodent had to go.

GGs Erodent!

Edit: Ahahaha yeah, we both got a SAME GENDER lead poliwhirl. What are the chances of that xd

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have been slain by moot, the bastard. I can't be mad, the three games came down to the wire and were full ofcool things.

EXCEPT for moot critting my bitchin magneton which would've pizzonwed his whole team.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So I'm looking at this right now, and see that there is a lack of well... completed matches.

Hurry up.

Outshine'dth Sir Shade of Mighty England 2-0 in a duel of olde this afternoon. Mine royal scribe hath safely deliver'dth both logs to His Excellent Highness, King Sonuis I.

Looking forward to Il Torneo del Wyoming Intorno a Sette!

Lucky, lucky me won 2-0 vs Logann

round 1: A bunch of good pokemons including an overpowered Eeturn/EQ/Waterfall/Ice Fang Gyarados sealed it. Logann had a shit team and stood no chance.

round 2: My starter was a Curse/frustration Slowbro, took out two pokes before he sendt in a Gengar, if I remember correctly. I had the better team overall, and thereby won comfortably.

Confirming my loss. That Exeggcute was insane - I had one with Ancientpower as well in the second battle, but it was scarfed and I don't think I got any boosts.

I won 2-1 against Kevin Garret

last game was epic, but also weird cause we had species clause on but ranbat gave me 2 Huntails nontheless -.-
kg and I both agreed to finish the battle though.

shoddy seems to be a little buggy lately

It's probably easier to call me S_o_S... but I digress. I have no idea when PST+7 is for me, but I should be able to get this done.

defeated tsubasu kun 2-0
first match i won without to much problems
seccond match, i thought i lost, but he made a missclick (i think), and combined with some parahax allowed me to make a comeback from 4-1 to 1-0.
gg dude.

messaged FM 5 days ago telling him to name a date and time, no response yet

EDIT: noticed today is end of round, missed the first week because of computer isssues, and forgot to check till now, but still FM never PMed me at all about the tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)