Summer Freedom Round 2 Pairings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fig

Needs to stop disappearing.
is a Contributor Alumnus
Explodus (if you even pokemon anymore) you know where to find me.

zfs

Everything old is new again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Jackal said:
oh snap zfs. This isn't good I don't know why everyone is picking me ;__;

Oh well it's time to prove blue jays > indians.
probably because i dont play pokemon any more. at least you will be easy to find, my last opponent doesn't exist imo

and how about those kc royals? ^_^

and to floppy, I AM THE STANTLER MASTER. Jackal totally copied me.

Nate said:
The rest of the tournament will be done on a strict deadline schedule. The deadline for this round is just over a week from today: Saturday, July 15th, at 6 PM EST. If you battle your opponent before that time, you do not need to show up to the cutoff. If you have not battled by 6 PM on Saturday, you must be on the netbattle server at the cutoff. Whichever person shows up to the cutoff receives the win. If both people show, they battle. If neither person shows, I pick randomly. I would like to trust you guys to complete your battles, but that seems to be a bad idea.
My opponent is on vacation, he posted and I can't be on-line at that deadline. It's to late for me then.

If this round goes quickly, do you think we can tack on a loser's bracket from here? I'd hate to see too many people lose out of such a big tournament because of single brackets...

shit, I'm going up north for 2 weeks on uh tuesday. so we have got to get this done... say today tomorrow or monday. eh? I'll try to spend more time on smogon server these next few days. No luck is best eh?

on this computer I'll be running the nick akaean. so look for that pls

Chicken haxed thouse crucial CHes to knock me out 6-0... gg man

... I also had a bit of a lack of a good flying resistance ._.'

I'm going to be in Mexico until the 28th I believe (my trip got extended so I could finish the program). :( Sorry, I had no way of knowing I would stay this long :(

goofball said:
MovesetMaster vs. Megamartin lol this match will never happen
ORLY?

I'm PMing him right now anyways. Been off to a vacation. He hasn't PMed.

EDIT: :/ two months since last visit. I tried anyways.

Um, hi just because i didnt sign on every day for a tourney that lasted months longer than it should've done doesn't mean i vanished. Why would I bother? Unlike half of the people in here I actually had my match done in the first week after the brackets meaning I had no need to be here while the rest of you screwed about trying to "find" opponents. I checked here every three days or so for the duration of the drawn out first round ,without signing on, to check for a new topic, which is how I found it.

Fig I'll more than likely see you in PR at some point, i usually do.

Fig

Needs to stop disappearing.
is a Contributor Alumnus
Beat Explodus 1-0, which I should not have won. Thank god for RS's accuracy.

great match man. Mikey showed that Magmar can kick some ass.. which means I need to do some changing to my team.. again.

score was 1-0 btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)