Community Create-A-Team #2: Aggron (OU)

Which would be the most effective Aggron set?

• Choice Band

Votes: 139 38.7%
  • Rock Polish

Votes: 183 51.0%
  • Sub+Magnet Rise

Votes: 31 8.6%
  • Other (Please be specific as to what it would be)

Votes: 6 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've been trying out this team lately and it's been working relatively well. Out of the 20 matches that I've played, I've won 17 and lost 3.

Heatran @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Naive nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Stealth Rock
- Fire Blast
- Explosion
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Good for a lead. Gets SR up, can hit opposing leads hard with Fire Blast and can do good damage later in the game if you decide to preserve him until then. HP Grass is there to deal with Swampert and of course, Explode once you're through with Heatran.

Aggron @ Choice Band
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 76 HP/252 Atk/180 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Aqua Tail
- Head Smash
- Earthquake
- Double-edge

Our basic CB-Aggron. Double Edge is just a filler, absolutely anything can go in its place. The only thing is that a neutral Double Edge hits harder than a NVE Head Smash. You'll almost always be using HS anyway and occasionally EQ for stuff like Jirachi.

Lucario @ Life Orb
Ability: Steadfast
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
- Extremespeed
- Close Combat
- Crunch
- Swords Dance

Lucario was actually the last Pokemon I added to the team. I initially had a Roserade with GK/Spikes/TSpikes/Leech Seed. It was OK but wasn't really working too well, so I changed it to Lucario, who's turned out to be better. Cleans up the scraps with just pure power and can counter opposing Aggron who are spamming HS.

Latias @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 124 HP/76 Def/252 Spd/56 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Dragon Pulse
- Recover
- Surf

CM Latias is simply amazing. It partners up well with Aggron and is bulky enough to survive against several things. Can sweep well with a couple of CMs under her belt, but I'm leaning towards replacing Surf with HP Fire.

Gyarados @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 156 HP/108 Atk/100 Def/144 Spd
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Taunt
- Bounce

Bulky Taunt-dos is another useful Pokemon. Switches into EQs and other resisted stuff (Intimidate certainly helps here) and is good defensively. Also deals with the rare Weavile who can't be countered by Latias. Taunt is essential as it screws up phazers like Skarmory and keeps other stuff like status away. And Bounce is actually better than Stone Edge or EQ.

Rotom-h @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP/252 Spd/4 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Will-o-wisp
- Trick
- Shadow Ball
- Discharge

Rotom seems to be one of the most active Pokemon on the team. It revenges with its speed, can cripple quite a few physical sweepers with WoW and messes up walls with Trick. Overheat is another option, though if you're using it only for Scizor, it doesn't matter too much, since most people using Scizor would assume you have Overheat and wouldn't take a risk to keep it in.

So, suggestions for different Pokemon, movesets, EVs, etc?
This actually looks pretty nice.
However, I'd use bulky DD or offensive DDGyara (preferably Bulky variant with EQ. Tyranitar or Mence would not be as big problem as that one guy that's been randomly criticizing the teams posted up until now as those two cannot safely switch into many of th pokemons. Oh and I'd switch Heatran with...hmmmm i feel like the team is pretty vulnerable a tar actually...Hmmmm

Can we honestly stop using Aqua Tail on CBGron, it hits one OU pokemon harder than your other options, and doesn't even guarantee the 2HKO. Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Toxic and Focus Punch are all better options. the slightly higher BP doesn't make it a better move.

The most effective sets so far have been HS, EQ and either: Ice Punch and Fire Punch, Ice Punch and Focus Punch, or Fire Punch and Toxic, Aqua Tail is not that good. It will hit hippowdon and the rare UU ground, that's it, Ice Punch still hurts them (Torterra, Gliscor and Flygon moreso)

also, we're sticking to mostly OU because they need less support than UU pokes. As much as I'd love running Slowbro or Milotic, you'd need too much support and would leave yourself open to common threats.

Can we honestly stop using Aqua Tail on CBGron, it hits one OU pokemon harder than your other options, and doesn't even guarantee the 2HKO. Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Toxic and Focus Punch are all better options. the slightly higher BP doesn't make it a better move.
Hitting all three of Hippowdon, Heatran, and Tyranitar, makes it superior. Ice Punch won't do anything to Heatran, and Tyranitar will still get a free attack. It also does decent damage to Jirachi and Metagross, while Ice Punch doesn nothing. If Aqua Tail doesn't guarantee the 2HKO, then why use Ice Punch? CBers need all the power they can get, and Water provides much better neutral coverage in comparison to ice(when used in tandem with rock). The idea of a CBer is to spam two attacks, until you find out their specific counter, then use prediction to beat them up. Aqua Tail provides the necessary neutral coverage than choice users want.

EQ does a better job at that than Aqua Tail though, and Ice Punch specifically hits Gliscor and Flygon, who otherwise can counter you due to resists/faster stab EQ, and have access to quick healing moves to take off the damage from head smash. Also, it may seem like a little nothing, but it lets you hit Outraged locked dragons with perfect accuracy, which is actually really useful (worn down Aggron vs Outraging Mence is surprisingly common, sometimes that 80% accuracy really bites you in the ass).

Heatran and Tyranitar really shouldn't be switching into you though, since Head Smash and EQ both OHKO the standard ones, so aqua tail doesn't really do anything for neutrality, and doesn't hit specific targets as well as your other attacks.

I don't like the neutral coverage Aqua Tail gives, just because resisted Head Smash will out damage any neutral move except Focus Punch, Iron Tail and Double Edge, so you have to go for SE attacks, which Ice does better than Water

EQ does a better job at that than Aqua Tail though, and Ice Punch specifically hits Gliscor and Flygon, who otherwise can counter you due to resists/faster stab EQ, and have access to quick healing moves to take off the damage from head smash. Also, it may seem like a little nothing, but it lets you hit Outraged locked dragons with perfect accuracy, which is actually really useful (worn down Aggron vs Outraging Mence is surprisingly common, sometimes that 80% accuracy really bites you in the ass).

Heatran and Tyranitar really shouldn't be switching into you though, since Head Smash and EQ both OHKO the standard ones, so aqua tail doesn't really do anything for neutrality, and doesn't hit specific targets as well as your other attacks.

I don't like the neutral coverage Aqua Tail gives, just because resisted Head Smash will out damage any neutral move except Focus Punch, Iron Tail and Double Edge, so you have to go for SE attacks, which Ice does better than Water
Earthquake is also a free switch in for Latias, Salamence, Gyarados, Gengar, Flygon, and Rotom-A. Atleast Aqua Tail does something to them. Gliscor is nearly OHKOed by Head Smash(252/0 variants), and Flygon is easily 2HKOed(few run Roost, and even then, Flygon could have U-Turned to scout). Salamence does absolutely pitiful damage with Outrage. With a DD, it does 48.75% maximum, with LO, Naive nature, 252 attack EVs. MixMence variants(Naive, 84 attack EVs) do 28.83% maximum, so I don't really see the problem with that.

I guess it comes down to personal preference, as many people consider Stone Edge the worst move in DP, but I haven't had any problems with it. Moves that do 80%-89% and 91%-100% seem to work most of the time for me(Draco Meteor, Overheat, never hit).

However, I'd use bulky DD or offensive DDGyara (preferably Bulky variant with EQ. Tyranitar or Mence would not be as big problem as that one guy that's been randomly criticizing the teams posted up until now as those two cannot safely switch into many of th pokemons. Oh and I'd switch Heatran with...hmmmm i feel like the team is pretty vulnerable a tar actually...Hmmmm
Since Tyranitar or Mence wouldn't be as big a problem as i'm saying
What stops Tyranitar after Dragon Dance and vice versa to Salamence.

Thank you for telling me no one.

Hitting all three of Hippowdon, Heatran, and Tyranitar, makes it superior. Ice Punch won't do anything to Heatran, and Tyranitar will still get a free attack. It also does decent damage to Jirachi and Metagross, while Ice Punch doesn nothing. If Aqua Tail doesn't guarantee the 2HKO, then why use Ice Punch? CBers need all the power they can get, and Water provides much better neutral coverage in comparison to ice(when used in tandem with rock). The idea of a CBer is to spam two attacks, until you find out their specific counter, then use prediction to beat them up. Aqua Tail provides the necessary neutral coverage than choice users want.
Head Smash kinda hit Heatran and TTar harder than Aqua Tail. 150x1.5=225. 90x2=180.

He speaks the truth. Why on earth on your complaining about Aqua Tail. It hits Hippowdon the hardest, which is most important. Hippowdon is one of Aggrons best counters, why wouldn't you want a move that gives a shot to get rid of it in two hits. Whatever case you're trying make just doesn't add up. That's like saying a Steel reducing berry Tyranitar with Dragon Dance should give up Fire Punch for Earthquake because Fire Punch is just for Scizor. Give it up already.

Also, sorry to the guy above me. Why is Head Smash being mentioned, when the conversation was about Aqua Tail and Ice/Fire Punch? It's obvious we know Head Smash does more, but we're not using Head Smash, we're using Aqua Tail, which still hits Tyranitar and Heatran for great damage, instead of the Ice/Fire Punch bigtoe was talking about.

This could work, but there are few things I am concerned about.
First, even with full atk evs, it will only be 319, which isn't bad by all means but I feel like we wouldn't be using its tremendous power of HS to the fullest potential. Then, there is my concern about its speed, even with CS. You can't even outrun the 100 +natures, which is terrible. :(
That is true. I just use CS for that boost. Not many people expect Aggron yet, so he can be a nasty surprise for anyone unprepaired.

As for the ice punch/fire punch vs aqua tail thing, id go with aqua tail. sure it doesnt hit flygon or gliscor as hard, but it deals with hippowdon faster, and hes the worst problem that aggron has. i have my own set though.

Aggron @ CS
Rockhead
Jolly Nature
252 speed/ 252 attack/ 4 def
-Headsmash
-Earthquake
-Aqua Tail
-Ice punch

I use both. Focus punch takes prediction, or a sub up to work right. And toxic i dont feel works well on a sweeper.

the fact that the majority of pokemon pack super effective moves that can ko before they DD.

What's going to stop a Floatzel with 6 bulk ups under its belt in the rain? probably nothing but most teams can ko it before it sets up, the same applies here. and sure there will be some oppurtunites, like a choiced locked EQ, but for the most part, the best thing stopping those pokes is lack of an opportunity to set up.

He speaks the truth. Why on earth on your complaining about Aqua Tail. It hits Hippowdon the hardest, which is most important. Hippowdon is one of Aggrons best counters, why wouldn't you want a move that gives a shot to get rid of it in two hits. Whatever case you're trying make just doesn't add up. That's like saying a Steel reducing berry Tyranitar with Dragon Dance should give up Fire Punch for Earthquake because Fire Punch is just for Scizor. Give it up already.

Also, sorry to the guy above me. Why is Head Smash being mentioned, when the conversation was about Aqua Tail and Ice/Fire Punch? It's obvious we know Head Smash does more, but we're not using Head Smash, we're using Aqua Tail, which still hits Tyranitar and Heatran for great damage, instead of the Ice/Fire Punch bigtoe was talking about.
Head Smash is being mentioned because it is a better attack than Aqua Tail on 50 out of 51 pokemon in OU. My main problem with Aqua Tail is that IT HITS ONE POKEMON AND DOESN'T GUARANTEE THE 2HKO. Your Fire Punch example is retarded, as fire punch actually OHKOs Scizor (who is A LOT of teams), Aqua Tail gives you a chance to 2HKO the standard, and you don't even have a shot at KOing max/max hippowdon. Even then, Hippowdon is extremely rare for OU, only in 4.5% of teams last month (compare that to scizors 32%). I'd much rather have a set running Fire Punch, to hit Bronzong, who is almost twice as common, and ice punch, to get rid of Gliscor, who is over twice as common as Hippowdon, and both of which can hit more than one pokemon harder than Head Smash, something Aqua Tail fails to do. Hell, if you only want to hit one pokemon harder, run Focus Punch, JUST for Swampert, who is three times more common than Hippowdon, or run toxic and beat them both.

no disrespect to blasphemy, he actually posts intelligently, and he has a point that it's mostly a matter of preference, which it is, I personally prefer toxic over Aqua Tail, as well as the elemental punches

the fact that the majority of pokemon pack super effective moves that can ko before they DD.

What's going to stop a Floatzel with 6 bulk ups under its belt in the rain? probably nothing but most teams can ko it before it sets up, the same applies here. and sure there will be some oppurtunites, like a choiced locked EQ, but for the most part, the best thing stopping those pokes is lack of an opportunity to set up.

Head Smash is being mentioned because it is a better attack than Aqua Tail on 50 out of 51 pokemon in OU. My main problem with Aqua Tail is that IT HITS ONE POKEMON AND DOESN'T GUARANTEE THE 2HKO. Your Fire Punch example is retarded, as fire punch actually OHKOs Scizor (who is A LOT of teams), Aqua Tail gives you a chance to 2HKO the standard, and you don't even have a shot at KOing max/max hippowdon. Even then, Hippowdon is extremely rare for OU, only in 4.5% of teams last month (compare that to scizors 32%). I'd much rather have a set running Fire Punch, to hit Bronzong, who is almost twice as common, and ice punch, to get rid of Gliscor, who is over twice as common as Hippowdon, and both of which can hit more than one pokemon harder than Head Smash, something Aqua Tail fails to do. Hell, if you only want to hit one pokemon harder, run Focus Punch, JUST for Swampert, who is three times more common than Hippowdon, or run toxic and beat them both.

no disrespect to blasphemy, he actually posts intelligently, and he has a point that it's mostly a matter of preference, which it is, I personally prefer toxic over Aqua Tail, as well as the elemental punches
Your bulk up example is pretty silly. Bulk Up doesn't add speed and you've compared 6 to my 1 Dragon Dance, lol. Sadly, all i can do is laugh.
Rotom, Heatran, Latias, Blissey, hell, a lot of Pokemon let Tyranitar set up.

Now on to your Aqua Tail rant once again

Dragon Dace + Fire Punch = 2 moves = OHKO
Aqua Tail + Aqua Tail = 2 moves = OHKO

Only a slight percentage Tyranitar has over Aggron in that OHKO race. To your defense you can say Fire Punch can OHKO Scizor one and one, while Aqua Tail doesn't OHKO Hippowdown one on one. Yet to my defense, Tyranitar and Aggron one on one, i'm guessing won't be staying in regardless. So one on one isn't exactly an argument i would present, but that could just be. Gliscor is common, but Head Smash kills ones that insist on out running Lucario, which is pretty much all. I haven't seen a Bronzong in ages so i'd rather run Aqua Tail to 2hko my biggest counter, rather than killing a Gliscor who isn't exactly getting in my way, in fact, as i've said, i kill it.

LOL
How will a DDMence or DDTar switch into aggron's HS?
Most setup pokemons do well in many environments, such as the floatzel example given above by bigfoot. It is how they will come in at the right opportunity and deal the damage but by the looks of it those two cannot come in on aggron's main attack hs (which will be used majority of the time).
Oh please do tell me.

Your bulk up example is pretty silly. Bulk Up doesn't add speed and you've compared 6 to my 1 Dragon Dance, lol. Sadly, all i can do is laugh.
Rotom, Heatran, Latias, Blissey, hell, a lot of Pokemon let Tyranitar set up.
that's the point of a dramatic example...

almost every team is weak to something, for instance, your team gets wiped out by DD Gyarados (a lot more common than DDtar)

Now on to your Aqua Tail rant once again

Dragon Dace + Fire Punch = 2 moves = OHKO
Aqua Tail + Aqua Tail = 2 moves = OHKO
you realize that OHKO means one hit ko right? 2 aqua tails is a 2HKO. by the way, fire punch ALWAYS OHKOs Scizor (the most common pokemon)

Aqua Tail has a 50% chance to 2HKO Hippowdon (an uncommon pokemon) once you count accuracy. and if for some reason the hippowdon runs more defense, it simply doesn't 2hko barring a crit. you would know this already if you actually read the last 2-3 posts you responded to.

Only a slight percentage Tyranitar has over Aggron in that OHKO race. To your defense you can say Fire Punch can OHKO Scizor one and one, while Aqua Tail doesn't OHKO Hippowdown one on one. Yet to my defense, Tyranitar and Aggron one on one, i'm guessing won't be staying in regardless. So one on one isn't exactly an argument i would present, but that could just be. Gliscor is common, but Head Smash kills ones that insist on out running Lucario, which is pretty much all. I haven't seen a Bronzong in ages so i'd rather run Aqua Tail to 2hko my biggest counter, rather than killing a Gliscor who isn't exactly getting in my way, in fact, as i've said, i kill it.
1. you're arguing with yourself
2. bronzong is almost twice as common as hippowdon
3. Swampert is a much more threatening counter to Aggron, since it's everywhere, and you can't hurt it with anything short of focus punch or toxic. you're locking up a moveslot to hit an uncommon pokemon who isn't your biggest counter, and it's a coin toss on whether or not you beat him

What about replacing Luke with something like CB-Scizor? It handles Tyranitar and worked well when I tried it but maybe there are other options for Mence and tar.

And what should the EVs be for Rotom? I've tried Max Sp.Atk + max Spd, but it loses out on a lot of bulk.

As for Aggron's moveset, Focus Punch is actually a very good option but it's difficult to get something on the switch with it which HS won't hit harder. Unless, you know your opponent's team and can predict his next move, in which case it doesn't really matter. Superpower might be another option though.

And running two elemental punches instead of Aqua Tail is pointless. Maybe Ice Punch, that's OK but anyway, how often would you really use any of these punches?

that's the point of a dramatic example...

almost every team is weak to something, for instance, your team gets wiped out by DD Gyarados (a lot more common than DDtar)

you realize that OHKO means one hit ko right? 2 aqua tails is a 2HKO. by the way, fire punch ALWAYS OHKOs Scizor (the most common pokemon)

Aqua Tail has a 50% chance to 2HKO Hippowdon (an uncommon pokemon) once you count accuracy. and if for some reason the hippowdon runs more defense, it simply doesn't 2hko barring a crit. you would know this already if you actually read the last 2-3 posts you responded to.

1. you're arguing with yourself
2. bronzong is almost twice as common as hippowdon
3. Swampert is a much more threatening counter to Aggron, since it's everywhere, and you can't hurt it with anything short of focus punch or toxic. you're locking up a moveslot to hit an uncommon pokemon who isn't your biggest counter, and it's a coin toss on whether or not you beat him
Boy oh boy, i'm starting to get the impression you actually have the brain of a big foot. The point of a dramatic example? What the hell are you talking about, it's stupid to compare a 6 Bulk Up Floatzel, in Rain? to a 1 Dragon Dance Tyranitar. For one, Dragon Dragon Dance Tyranitar out speeds the team, and OHKO everyone in the team, after 1 stat up move.

Essentially, like i just said in my example, both Pokemon used two moves, KO'ing the Pokemon. Exactly the point i was making.

I'm arguing with myself? Now i know your intelligence level isn't that high, or else i know for a fact you wouldn't have responded saying im arguing with myself.

Bronzong and Swampert are more common than Hippowdon but common isn't hardly important. First off, Aggron has no Super Effective moves for Swampert, and the Bronzong point you made was pretty stupid. I have Fire Punch on my own Aggron. Lastly, the most important thing Hippowdon has over both Swampert and Bronzong..."Slack Off" That's all i need to see and i rest my case.

Again that is situational?
How Stu*** can you be?
The funniest part, my DD Tar and DD Mence statement was made about the one team. What the hell are you even talking about? Please shut up and stop writing about stuff you have no idea about.

If you're too worried about Tyranitar sweeping your team after a DD, just add Hitmontop somewhere(or Machamp if you're scared of using UU pokes in OU... i know that 90% of the people here fear using UU pokes in OU)

A team centered about covering one poke won't be good. You don't need 5 pokes that counters the counters of the one poke who's been centered. You're gonna get sweeped more times than you want to.
2 pokes... maybe 3 helping Aggron and the others being "isolate" from helping Aggron is better for me.

But whatever, i'm not so competitive... so do what you like. But my opinion about making an effective team for CB Agrron stands. MY OPINION.

You do know that rain boosts Floatzels speed... don't you?
Floatzel doesn't need rain to to boost in speed. In the comparison Tyranitar after DD just outspeed Floatzel by 2 points. What relevance are you even bringing to the topic?

Ok for everyone who isn't reading into the topic and responding. Please stop, it's aggravating having to explain myself to people making broad comments and situations they
A. Don't understand
or
B. haven't read the topic.

Please just hold yourself from commenting because you're wasting everyone's time trying to sound worthy of commenting? At least that's what i'm guessing you're trying to do, if you aren't than excuse me, but i can't see any other reason. Aside from maybe trying to be in the in crowd. But discussing Pokemon hardly gets anyone into an in crowd. Taking my advice will help you in school and in life. Never be the rear end of a situation and completely wrong. If you aren't in the mix, try to be as accurate as you can be when trying to enter the mix or else you'll embarrass yourself, which will then hurt your credibility when you actually do know what you're talking about, but its simply ruined by your ignorant remarks made previously. Thanks and God bless as Tebow would say.

Floatzel doesn't need rain to to boost in speed. In the comparison Tyranitar after DD just outspeed Floatzel by 2 points. What relevance are you even bringing to the topic?

Ok for everyone who isn't reading into the topic and responding. Please stop, it's aggravating having to explain myself to people making broad comments and situations they
A. Don't understand
or
B. haven't read the topic.

Please just hold yourself from commenting because you're wasting everyone's time trying to sound worthy of commenting? At least that's what i'm guessing.
Just ignore IF you think they are saying something wrong. You can't say to peolple to stop commenting. This is a forum, you know...
And please, be less agressive when you're replying people. You're annoying everyone with your disrespect.

Ok?:heart:

If you're too worried about Tyranitar sweeping your team after a DD, just add Hitmontop somewhere(or Machamp if you're scared of using UU pokes in OU... i know that 90% of the people here fear using UU pokes in OU)

A team centered about covering one poke won't be good. You don't need 5 pokes that counters the counters of the one poke who's been centered. You're gonna get sweeped more times than you want to.
2 pokes... maybe 3 helping Aggron and the others being "isolate" from helping Aggron is better for me.

But whatever, i'm not so competitive... so do what you like. But my opinion about making an effective team for CB Agrron stands. MY OPINION.
You have a point there my friend, but the object is to have at least 3 Pokemon that can stand on their own with no relevance to Aggron, which in my team was Scarf Salamence, Specs Rotom and a Life Orb Celebi. Which just so happen to complement Aggron perfectly. I've got my objective completed with the team so i've retired it but it was much more successful than i thought. I do feel any team with a CB Aggron is going to be Salamence weak, that's my opinion and is true. Every team i lost to, Salamence played a huge role. It's tough deciding whether its mixed, Specs, Banded or whatever. Since it usually comes in on Aggron, making the next decision is even tougher. Still a solid team though.

The idea behind CCap isn't 5 Pokemon running behind Aggron. It's simple as Aggron is Tom Brady, and going to get Randy Moss and Wes Welker can only help his chances to succeed. The more help around the one Pokemon the better chance he has to function. The fun and challenging part behind the whole operation is to have the necessary threats to compete just in case Brady (Aggron goes down) Which actually propelled my choice of using Specs and Life Orb Pokemon.

Just ignore IF you think they are saying something wrong. You can't say to peolple to stop commenting. This is a forum, you know...
And please, be less agressive when you're replying people. You're annoying everyone with your disrespect.

Ok?:heart:
So i must ignore when someone else is out of line? You tell me to ignore people ( which is essentially saying stop commenting) pretty hypocritically don't you think? I'm pretty much fine with my aggressive responses. If someone makes an accurate post, i'm upfront and confront fine. Even when someone is wrong, i comment fine, after the 3rd or 4th time of me repeating myself, and making the same points, i get annoyed and it shows. Human nature kiddo. You seem like another making post about things you don't have fully grasped.

So i must ignore when someone else is out of line? You tell me to ignore people ( which is essentially saying stop commenting) pretty hypocritically don't you think? I'm pretty much fine with my aggressive responses. If someone makes an accurate post, i'm upfront and confront fine. Even when someone is wrong, i comment fine, after the 3rd or 4th time of me repeating myself, and making the same points, i get annoyed and it shows. Human nature kiddo. You seem like another making post about things you don't have fully grasped.
Yes, just ignore. At least ignore if you want to reply being agressive to someone. If you need to reply, do it without being agressive.

Oh yes. You're not the holder of the truth, you know?
Why do you think everyone is wrong, and you're right every damn time?
You're fine with your responses, but everyone else isn't. That's why i'm asking to stop.
That's it. I'm not gonna reply anymore, because mutual badmouthing is just stupid. I'm being stupid, you're being stupid, we're off topic here, so let's stop.

Enough with the badmouthing guys, we're here to discuss Aggron being in effective OU team. Anthony, you need to stop badmouthing other users trying to help with the CCAT. I don't care how stupid you think the other user maybe, you need to find common ground as community members to help make a great team. How will we make an awesome team if community members can't even agree on simple things? However; both of you were stepping out of line, and you know better then that. As topic leader of this CCAT, I can't have people talking trash to one another, showing disrespect, and going this far off topic.

Now, lets try to get this back together. People who have been testing CB Aggron, what team members have you found to be effective with him and why? How did you deal with some of the top 5 threats? Those 5 are Scizor, Salamence, Gyarados, Heatran, and Rotom-A. All 5 of them can be major problems to not only Aggron, but many team members as well.

Lee EDIT: Carmelo, one more condescending, asshole-ish post and I'm just gonna ban you from any further participation in this project. The first C in CCAT stands for community not Carmelo.

Enough with the badmouthing guys, we're here to discuss Aggron being in effective OU team. Anthony, you need to stop badmouthing other users trying to help with the CCAT. I don't care how stupid you think the other user maybe, you need to find common ground as community members to help make a great team. How will we make an awesome team if community members can't even agree on simple things? However; both of you were stepping out of line, and you know better then that. As topic leader of this CCAT, I can't have people talking trash to one another, showing disrespect, and going this far off topic.

Now, lets try to get this back together. People who have been testing CB Aggron, what team members have you found to be effective with him and why? How did you deal with some of the top 5 threats? Those 5 are Scizor, Salamence, Gyarados, Heatran, and Rotom-A. All 5 of them can be major problems to not only Aggron, but many team members as well.
Sorry lol. I said i was being stupid and going off topic... and i was. Sorry.
I'm not testing CB Aggron in OU now, but i think that Cresselia fares well with the team. She attracts many things Aggron likes to switch, and she can take many hits. Not to say she can handle Surfs well, resists fighting and is immune to Ground.

BUT if you're gonna test Cressy you don't want to use Hippowdon/Tyranitar. Scizor makes an easy switch in (unless you use hp fire... yes, just use it, it's the best Scizor lure ever) though.
And DD Tyranitar will have a free DD. That's a problem unless you have a fighting poke or Weavile(Low Kick easily OHKO Tyranitar, and he's faster than Jolly Tiranitar with one DD, though a mispredict will leave Weavile taking a Stone Edge... a easy OHKO.)
Cressy isn't a sitting duck if you use the CM one. So use it.

I know it's just theorymon, but i think Cresselia should work with Aggron.
I'll be testing a team, and i'll post it later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)