Spectrum Tourney Finals! [Won by G80]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok the finals are upon us i will edit this topic with the results because its dumb opening another topic for single matches etc..

TOURNEY RULES HERE PLEASE READ FIRST!!!

Remember 1 uber, 1 ou, 1 bl, 1 uu, 1 nu, 1 pre-evo

Tier list

Oh and for clarification, the overall winner of the losers bracket will have to beat the winner of the winners bracket twice to be the winner of the tournament.

Winners Bracket

Groudon80 vs Aeroblacktyl ---> Congrats to Groudon80 for winning the winners bracket.

Losers Bracket

Jackal vs Mizuno

Losers Bracket Final Match

Jackal vs Aeroblacktyl ----> Congrats To Jackal for winning the losers bracket

Final

Groudon80 vs Jackal ----> Well done Groudon80 you have one the spectrum tourney, your prize? the self satisifaction of winning a tournament, go you!

Good things:

1) thanks to most of you guys getting your matches done
2) thanks mizuno for being efficient enough to pm'ing his opponents first lol
3) congrats to groudon80 for winning this thing
4) congrats to me! for saving a tourney from such a dead position

Bad things:

1) Flub being a crappy host so i had to take over
2) the farce losers bracket finals
3) those people who didn't battle and you know who you are =p

2 tourneys hosted, 2 tourneys finished, go me =D

gene

(* ̄(エ) ̄*)
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
good luck, I see you online often enough I don't think we really need to set up a time.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
beat mizuno 3-0 but he didnt use an uber :(

His team was as always cooler than mine and used vileplume.

gg anyway :)

EDIT: MoP I am so kicking your ass in the final/next round ;););)

Jackal

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ok well MoP beat me but it was completely not fair, I use a Groudon team and he uses a Kyogre team, and he forced me to challenge him, although we fought over it for like 5 mins cause we both very well know whoever gets challenged gets the advantage of the weather effect. In link battles iirc the slower one always goes first but its not so on nb so I demand some sort of compensation as if sun was in effect rather than rain there was little he could do to stop me. I have the log of him forcing me to chal him if needed. =\

EDIT: I had no idea he used a kyogre team which is why I caved in to challenge him but I am 85% sure he knew I used Groudon as I recall him watching my round 3 battle if that clears things up for why I am upset.

Sun teams lose to rain teams usually anyway. But if you insist, the best solution would probably be that you battle him again in a case where he challenges you. If that draws it, find a way to break the tie (score?).

Well, if I chall and he wins but if he challs then I win, then what's that, a battle completely decided on who challs? That's bullshit. Right there. Bull fucking shit.

Also, forced? It was more like
you chall
no you chall
no you
i'm supersticious cause it hink i get bad luck when i chall
no me too seriously
no you chall
no you
no you

And then he finally challled. So basically, that's not even forcing.

Jackal

Aeroblacktyl said:
Well, if I chall and he wins but if he challs then I win, then what's that, a battle completely decided on who challs? That's bullshit. Right there. Bull fucking shit.
The sad thing is that is the truth when it comes to two opposite weather teams.

but thats enough of that cause when you take your problems to a woman she always finds a fair solution :)

well in this case the problem was the combined stubborness of you both so stop arguing in my tourney topic thank you.

gene

(* ̄(エ) ̄*)
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Um I challenged MoP used a Groudon team and won. You can still play around a disadvantage =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)