Fantasy Basketball 2009

Alright my fault guys :(
there was indeed 13 people, now we have our 14, but with a time change for the draft.

Now, unless we all agree to do this on MIRC right now, we now have a new draft time (Monday at 3:45 :().

Ugh... Yahoo sucks... This won't be a pleasant time for anyone, so...

IRC DRAFT Tomorrow (Monday) at 7:30 PM PDT. We are starting on the dock. Join #nbasmogon when the time comes.

Ugh... Yahoo sucks... This won't be a pleasant time for anyone, so...

IRC DRAFT Tomorrow (Monday) at 6:00 PM PDT. We are starting on the dock. Join #nbasmogon when the time comes.
why? it will be awful with no draft system, why not just do the draft at 6 pm tomorrow?

yahoo is forcing me to take the monday 3:45 timeslot and no later. yahoo is being lame right now.

change of time again. If only i can edit the title, but this is the last time this will be changed: 7:30 PM PDT Monday, October 26 at #nbasmogon

yahoo is forcing me to take the monday 3:45 timeslot and no later. yahoo is being lame right now.

change of time again. If only i can edit the title, but this is the last time this will be changed: 7:30 PM PDT Monday, October 26 at #nbasmogon
Either do that time at 345, where only a couple people will miss it. Or do this time where a couple other people will miss it including myself and i know at least 1 more.

Doing this on irc would be awful and i know others that agree with me, and if you really want me to explain why i can, but if you want to make the draft later it might be worth just skipping week 1 and starting on week 2. We could do the draft later in the week or even next weekend then. Seriously though, a chat system would be awful for this.

I think I'm with Hey Oh on this, I rather miss the first week instead of doing the draft through irc. But I'm good if the majority rules the other way.

i know navy/denny dont like the irc idea either.

It makes autodraft awful, you the commish basically choose their picks instead of their pre ranks, which can make a huge difference. Denny also will miss this draft tomorrow, if you dont do irc he can pre rank or the draft date is moved and he can make it.

You cant look at the current FA pool to decide your pick, so its hard to take a player if you dont know if they're gone yet.

No good way to use the timer, since they'll have to ask questions on whose available anyway. This will make the draft last forever.

Its a pain in the ass for the commish too, you have to literally put every single player on their respectful teams.

I'm not trying to be against you, i just think its just a bad idea to do it on irc and id rather sacrifice week 1 to have a real live draft.

If we do use IRC to do the draft, we can solve the problem of seeing available players by having someone update a list that can be put here in this thread. As for pre-draft rankings, just have the person who will not be present send their pre-draft list to someone else.

All this is possible, but could be very troublesome (unless everyone is able to attend the draft), so doing it another time may be much easier.

Either way, I'm fine with whatever method is used.

so today, at 10 30 Pacific time?

sounds good then. sorry for changing everything but considering its a keeper league, i guess theres enough time to compensate a week.

New draft time: Sunday, November 1 at yahoo. Post in here to tell me what times work for everyone. As of now, I'll just set it to 4:00 PM PDT.

sounds good then. sorry for changing everything but considering its a keeper league, i guess theres enough time to compensate a week.

New draft time: Sunday, November 1 at yahoo. Post in here to tell me what times work for everyone. As of now, I'll just set it to 4:00 PM PDT.
dam, this makes rashard lewis more value now since hell be suspended first 10 games, and season starts this week =/

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Around the time I am posing this on the same day would be much better for me as I have exams during the other time.

That should work for me. Maybe a little later would be cool too, since I'll be getting hammered at the Halloween party I'm going to, and idk what time I'll get home haha.

Time is good for me. I also don't mind it being a bit later for the others who have requested it.

Also, friendly reminder: I don't see the draft time set on the league, so it should be done soon before Yahoo starts being gay again and doesn't let us put the time we want the draft to occur

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
The league has fucking odd numbers again; I swear to god I will fucking hunt down the person who deleted their team out of the league, not only are you ruining it for me but you're ruining it for the other 13 people in the league as well!

lol,
I swear the last time I counted there was 14.
Can we still make a draft today or this week? Or are we totally screwed?

Stallion

Tree Young
Exactly, there was 14 last time and now I'm pretty sure there are 13. I'm trying to get ahold of omni but he isn't even on IRC.

The league has fucking odd numbers again; I swear to god I will fucking hunt down the person who deleted their team out of the league, not only are you ruining it for me but you're ruining it for the other 13 people in the league as well!
^^^^

This blows, the season already started. We already missed one week which games coulda went down, but now we have to wait longer becuase somebody had to be "that guy" and leave

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I'm already in the other one, but I can be in this one too if you guys really need a 14th, I'm usually ready to go at a moments notice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)