Blast to the Past - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
What will happen to Deoxys-S? Is it going to be unbanned too? As far as my knowledge of the DP Metagame goes (not much) Deoxys-S was allowed so wouldn't it be allowed with Garchomp too? Just a simple thought :)
Enjoy your day!

I thought about it, then realized there part of Diamond where Garchomp was legal and not Wobbafett, Manaphy, or Deoxys-s, so I figured to just allow Garchomp.

I'll probably send in my team today, as I can't see how am I going to test this more than I did until now, and heck, I'm not predicting myself to get too far in this one. I hope Twash sends in his soon too.

I'm still alive and waiting on Joshe. Finding each other would not be a problem just not sure if he has a team ready or not.

joshe

the best
I'm still alive and waiting on Joshe. Finding each other would not be a problem just not sure if he has a team ready or not.
yea sorry about that, dp is a hard metagame to crack :\

anyways i sent in my team and I'm ready to battle goofball whenever he wants to.

I'm still on right now if you wish to get it over. I'm not sure when i'll be able to get on again lol.

EDIT: I beat Joshe 2-0. gg :D

B-Lulz beat me. Random scarfed stuff with ice attacks really sucks when you try to sweep with Garchomp lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)