Fantasy Basketball 2009

Well we just have to wait for omni to log on and see what to do... problem is that finding a time during the week for everyone is hard, but I really don't want to wait until next weekend to do this...

Any time this week during the time this draft time was set (maybe even a bit earlier) is good for me, how about for everyone else?

Well we just have to wait for omni to log on and see what to do... problem is that finding a time during the week for everyone is hard, but I really don't want to wait until next weekend to do this...

Any time this week during the time this draft time was set (maybe even a bit earlier) is good for me, how about for everyone else?
I probably cant be here tomorrow night, unless its around 10 30-11 est like it was today, or if its around 6 30 est both pm times

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Slightly earlier for me, say an hour is really good. Only thing is that I need notice so I don't make other plans.

ok step up to the plate whoever pulled that off please.

PM will be sent to scofield for the 14th person...

monday 6:00 good for everyone?

Hey guys, If you don't get a response by scofield, I'm open for the 14th spot. Unless someone asked before me, I didn't even check.

ok step up to the plate whoever pulled that off please.

PM will be sent to scofield for the 14th person...

monday 6:00 good for everyone?
Not good at all. If this could get moved to 10 30 est it would be fine, but I'll be at practice at 9 and wont be back til at least 10 20

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
That time you picked is terrible for me though OG (I assume it's 1.5 hours later) because todays a public holiday and we have something family oriented on. Also has the 14th spot been filled because I'll kill scofield if he hasn't!

Draft time in 2 hours:
i posted on IRC chat while scofield was on.. and no one else wanted the spot.
so here it is
for anyone at this point really.

League ID#: 274628
League Name: Smogon Basketball Association
Password: pokemon

i set it to 14 players max, so first come first serve now.

i have so much to do again, so it looks like im going to miss my own draft time, but i'm not changing it anymore. if we cant get a 14th player in 2 hours, then itll have to be drawn up again. Tuesday at 7:00 if necessary (no exceptions at this point).

it's a shame we couldn't get this done earlier, but both those times work alright for me (not that we really have a choice anymore!).

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Oops, sorry, it must have been in the wee hours of the night when I was just getting ready for bed and didn't see it, pm probably would have been better. Regardless, I lucked into seeing this right after I got up (yes I got up this late), so if someone really wanted that slot I presume they would've taken it in the last 10 minutes (literally).

Well, it seems the league is full. I'm a bit disappointed but hopefully everything goes without a hitch.

Edit: Ah Scofield, you just beat me. Oh well I guess

That time you picked is terrible for me though OG (I assume it's 1.5 hours later) because todays a public holiday and we have something family oriented on. Also has the 14th spot been filled because I'll kill scofield if he hasn't!
I know, but it just sucks even if it was an hour earlier or a half an hour earlier I could be there, but I wont be able to draft now =/. Draft has to go on though, even if the time isnt good for everybody

Remember that we are going to be using keepers for next season, so if after a few months you don't think you can improve your team enough to win this year, always keep an eye out for talent by trading or getting free agents!

You will still all lose to me though :pimp:

Remember that we are going to be using keepers for next season, so if after a few months you don't think you can improve your team enough to win this year, always keep an eye out for talent by trading or getting free agents!

You will still all lose to me though :pimp:
Gallanari with the 4th pick because of random draft FTL =(

Stallion

Tree Young
Mizuno:

a) How many keepers are we allowed?
b) When do we have to submit said list of keepers? Can we do it at the end of the season or do we have to do it now?

a) I think omni said 3 keeper
b) Not sure, but from what I have seen from other leagues it is usually at the end of season.

And come on guys, it's still early and there is plenty of potential trades that can be done to fix your teams up. I have played with horrible autopick players before and have bounced back, so it's certainly possible. Do some research, make smart moves, scout free agents constantly, etc, etc... :)

Stallion

Tree Young
Cheers Mizuno,

Also I agree with what you said, I finished last season's regular season (I didn't modify my team for playoffs so that doesn't count) 7th, just a win or two behind yourself. My team was autopicked and was a bunch of shit at the start of the season (Marion was my first pick!!!) but I traded up into some semblance of respectability by seasons end.

Piss'd how Dicky V Ballers actually somehow got a free pass to the next playoff round, after we we're tied. I have a better team Overall, and still got kicked out. -__-

Piss'd how Dicky V Ballers actually somehow got a free pass to the next playoff round, after we we're tied. I have a better team Overall, and still got kicked out. -__-
lmao did I really win? Wow I hadnt even checked it yet but yesterday we both had our full teams to play so I thought it was a long long shot =/

By the way, Im pretty sure the tie breaker in that case is which team scored the more overall points, which was the category I won and the only explanation I can have for advancing in a tie. Also It seems my pickup of Tayshaun Prince put me over the top. If I was forced to start Camby over him I wouldve lost the turnover stat by 1 and lost

Anyway, for people in the keeper league we can only select who were keeping after the season right?

Stallion

Tree Young
That's correct I think Lakers. Lol I'm
surprised I even made it to 7th in the non keepers league with all my injuries! I'm very happy with my keepers league team though, third place and in the semis ^_^

Stallion

Tree Young
Lol so there's 5 minutes left this week, I have two players playing and I'm trailing Megatronical by 0.001 FG % exactly, with this match up determining who makes the grand final! Wow so tight

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)