Lockdown Mafia 2: Hail To The Chief (Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Approved by Earthworm

The president of BlueCorp, the most powerful corporation in the entire world, has suddenly fallen ill and died, and it comes down to the 21-man board of directors to elect one of them the new president of the corporation! Whoever earns this honor will become effectively leader of the most powerful coroporation ever to exist, and will wield unimaginable power in the business world. It's a primo job, and one lucky bastard gets to do it!

Of course, no matter who wins, it's a cutthroat business. There are some in the room that would stop at nothing to seize this power, even at the cost of many careers. These people, with an army of private investigators, spin doctors, and media connections, can destroy the career of any man in seconds, and they'll stop at nothing to seize the power of the president.

It's not that easy, though. The President has allies. Those that can protect him from such harmful propaganda, and without them out of the picture, the President will be untouchable. It's a balance between propaganda and power, and it's time for all the secrets to come out... well, not all of them.

Rules:

-THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE IN THE GAME. ALL DISCUSSION MUST BE HELD IN THE THREAD. IF YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER OF THE GANGSTERS, YOU MAY NOT COMMUNICATE OUTSIDE THE THREAD. NO AIM, NO IRC, NO SMOGON PM. ANYONE BREAKING THIS RULE WILL BE GODKILLED AND POSSIBLY INCUR OTHER PUNISHMENTS. DO NOT JOIN IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO ABIDE BY THIS RULE.

Okay, now that that's out of the way...
  • You may not post your role PM publically. Doing so will result in you being godkilled. You also may not post any communication with the host, no matter the content.
  • Days will last either 48 hours or 24 hours after the first lynch vote is cast.
  • Nights will last either 48 hours or until all PMs are received.
  • All PMs should be sent to Seven Deadly Sins
  • If you do not wish to use a day or night ability you should send a pm to Seven Deadly Sins stating "Day/Night X - Idling"
  • No screenshots of any kind may be distributed at all.
  • I should be notified of all channels, spreadsheets, google docs, paste bins, etc that you create.
  • Priorities are set and kept secret.
  • If you wish to change your vote during lynch you must edit the post containing your initial vote.
  • Please remain active. Don't join if you foresee yourself being away for any extended amount of time. I really hate subbing people out but I will do so if I deem you inactive (I will nudge you first)
  • If you talk during the night, the Terrorists will notice you, find you, and kill you. (you will be godkilled)
Players:

Reserved:
Mekkah
jumpluff
Accent
Chris is me
Thunda

Unreserved:

1. blue_light
  2. Johann
  3. askaninjask
  4. billymills
  5. reachzero
  6. HD
  7. Rook
  8. Tenken
  9. jermy
  10. RaRe555
  11. Class
  12. macle
  13. TotalPotato
  14. Tyranidos
  15. Trick Room
  16. tredge

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
in p1 since this is the only good kind of mafia (was almost certain I reserved?)

hope people realize that mafia isn't a game of managing roles to the point of making guaranteed good decisions with no risk this time around and that you'll actually have to take risks and judge character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)