Battleworld Mafia - The Absorbers, Eo Ut Mortus, Lesm46 Win!

I have been able to gain the following information from a reliable source (myself).
RB Golbat said:
THE_IRON_KENYAN, Game Freak201, MagicMaster87, fangren, and cyncerity all targeted Dogfish44 Night 0
Excluding me, one of these people were responsible for killing off dogfish44. To promote some activity in this thread, I propose to lynch TIK.

Edit: Vote changed

RBG Edit: Host mistake I had to fix.......

I have been able to gain the following information from a reliable source (myself).

Excluding me, one of these people were responsible for killing off dogfish44. To promote some activity in this thread, I propose to lynch TIK.
I agree, I also have reason to suspect him. Anyone curious as to why can find me on IRC/PM me. lynch TIK

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Things aren't looking good. I was supposed to inspect dogfish44 and give him the result, thus cleaning myself, but I got redirected during the night and then THIS happened... so in all honesty I have no idea what the fuck is going on.

I don't know who I targeted, the PM does not state who I was redirected toward, but in all honesty, lynching me would probably be the worst idea ever.

Everyone needs to claim as soon as possible. I am clean. Here is my PM. I can't essentially prove it to you now, but I recieved results, even though I was redired, which is really sketchy I know but in all honesty we need this going and fast.
vote withdrawn

evan

also in case that is not obvious it is pretty obvious moot is lying about being redirected and actually did target dogfish.

evan

It is pretty obvious that either Game Freak or moot is lying.

A lynch on either one will tell us more about the other. I can support both barring more information from an inspector like you mm.

evan

I'm sorry. I missed the part where moot was kidnapped again.

My point on the lynch still stands. It seems pretty obvious to me that moot was the one who killed Dogfish and now is trying to protect himself by getting kidnapped every day.

If there are doubts I recommend a lynch on Game Freak to find out if the information he is providing is valid. Alternatively, any inspection roles should give their information to someone if they hit a mafia.

I believe if Game Freak's role is valid then we have found the killer in moot and should move on to other information venues.

Perhaps I'm lying about my role. Perhaps I'm telling the truth. The information I gave so far is all I can give at the moment. Do what you will.

Edit: I'll be glad if an inspector were to clean me.

To TanzAufDemVulkan: I think that a lynch (even if we kill off a villiger) is better off than doing nothing. At least we can get some information.

To everyone else: I can post my role PM in this thread if you guys want me to.

evan

So. There are no other nights you can give us any information on?

As I have been lead to believe, Game Freak is currently claiming Thousand Eyes Idol which, I am told, is a Yu-Gi-Oh card that must be paired with Relinquished, an absorber, to be of any use. The suspicion, at least on my part, is that perhaps Game Freak actually is Relinquished claiming the first card that comes to mind when you see it as a safe claim.

I am not positive on this lynch. If any inspection roles have more information they are very welcome to let someone know.

If we are wrong, then we know we can trust the information provided and hopefully moot will give us a chance to get rid of him (finally). Or at least we know never to trust anything he says.

So. I am Lynching Game Freak.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
I endorse this lynch. For this reason:
I asked RB-G about GF201.
He said that the role looks after redirection, if we are to assume it is real.
So unless a hooker was a bastard, moot targeted someone else.
And from the looks of the mafia they only got powers on N0.
So, we will be Lynching Game Freak201
My sincerest apologies if this is wrong. If GF is good, then we have a few pieces of info.

Here I am. Since it looks like I'm going to get lynched, here are the other pms I got from my role

RB Golbat said:
It appears that Eo Ut Mortus, Game Freak201 Coronis, Staraptor Call, and Golbez_743 all targeted Kharozz on night 1.
RB Golbat said:
Da Letter El, Yoshi King, Gamefreak201, Lesm46 all targeted Coronis last night.
For my last watch, I was redirected since I chose to watch over dogfish44.

In addition, I have reason to believe that evan is part of the masked or an ally of them. My reasoning for this was my failed attempt to mole their faction. I PMed FlameStrike a fake role PM in an attempt to get information, but my cover was blown. Here is FlameStrike's reply to it.

Flamestrike said:
Game Freak201 said:
Hello, I'm a neutral whose win condition is for the village to not win. Here is my role PM:

RB Golbat said:
You are Thousand Eyes Idol. A rather weak duel monster. Because of that, you want the Powerful faction that you heard of to be eliminated so that you won't feel so weak.

At night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Watching <user>" You will use your many eyes to watch this user, and see every user who targeted them that night.

You win if The Powerful is eliminated.
I may not be able to do much, but I can check to see if users are telling the truth about targetting and being targetted.

If you can post to me mafia members/neutrals aligned with mafia that you know of, I would be thankful.
A few problems with this. For one, every role PM I've seen has the "The" in The Powerful capitalized. Yours does not. Secondly, the win condition should be The Powerful are eliminated. Thirdly, the flavor doesn't flow like the other role PMs. Finally, I've already talked with a neutral who's win condition is for The Powerful to lose, and his proof is much more compelling than yours. I'll give your info to my team anyway, but I doubt they'll give you any info.
In addition, the only other people I claimed to as Thousand Eyes Idol are dogfish44 and Kharozz. Since I doubt that they sent him this information, FlameStrike was probably the one who informed him. If the only way to clean myself is my own lynch, then so be it.

Lynch Game Freak201

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)