The Resisters OU RMT

Well, changes have been made as you can see from the line up below. Starmie was put in as an offensive rapid spinner and magnezone to block steels. New problems have emerged as well as i still wanting comments on Gyarados, Scizor and Metagross and a set for my mence (which i am unsure of changing from my mix-choice scarf version) Please read and rate. All feelings and ideas are welcomed.

OH AND CHANGES IN BOLD

Metagross (genderless) jolly @ Choice scarf
EVs-252HP 252Atk 6Dfc
Moves
-trick
-Explosion
-stealth rock
-meteor mash

I love these suicide, trick, SR, leads. Metagross is my favorite of all of them and serves his purepose on this team. I love tricking a CS onto something that uses SR or a status the first turn. Meta has 252Hp and 6Dfc cause i like it to at least get trick off before it goes down. If the opponent gets locked into Earthquake i bring in mence to kill or gyarydos to set up with Dragon Dance and then sweep. If the move is something that I can't switch anyone else into easily I use SR, try to fight it off with Meteor mash or explode and take it out too Metagross plays his role solidly and well.

Scizor (M) Adamant @Choice Band
EVs 252Atk, 244 HP, 8 Spd
Moves
-Bullet Punch
-U-Turn
-Superpower
-Pursuit

Scizor is my main revenge killer and the guy who can come in on opposing dragon type attacks. Bullet punch is obvious of r scizor being his signature move and whats makes him a revenge killer. U-turn helps scout out opponents and provide a safe switch in for me. Superpower destroys T-tar and kills anything that gets in its way. Pursuit blocks those who try to switch out of this huge threat as well as crushing gengar and other ghost types. I like Choice Band Scizor over the Swords Dance version because it doesn't take so long to set up and can switch out without loosing all of the boosts. The main downside is if the opponent realises your running Choice Band he will immediatly switch into a steel type. (and believe me, this team HATES steel) Scizor serves he purpose of resisting many things, being a Revenge killer, and being a good pivot with U-Turn.

Gyarados (F) adamant @ leftovers
EVs-252Atk 252Spd 6Hp
Moves
-Dragon dance
-Waterfall
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge/Ice fang

Gyarados is one of the biggest threats in todays metagame and one of my personal favorite sweepers having KOed 5 members of a team after DDing 2 or 3 times. Most offensive gyarados carry DD to stat boost their low speed and further raise their great Atk stat. Waterfall is a must on gyarydos since it provides a physical STAB and has a great 20% flinch rate. Earthquake is a move I always like on my garydos since it KOs steels that resist waterfalla and rocks in general. I usually go with Ice fang over Stone edge since it helps me handle dragons, grounds, grasses and flyings (if there ever were any) that get in my way. Garydos likes to switch in on earthquakes, SRs and resists (usually signaled by a hippowdon or aerodactyl getting caught in Earthquake thanks to choice scarf trick)Overall Garydos is a great early game sweeper who can put a huge dent in the opponents team after 2 or 3 DDs.

Salamence (M) Naughty @Choice Scarf
EVs252Atk 80SpcAtk 176Spd
Moves
-Hydro Pump
-Earthquake
-Draco Meteor
-Outrage

Ah... scarf mixmence brings back memories of many a battle. I have always loved this guy, no need to waste time DDing with choice scarf and his huge Atk. You can walk right in and start giving your opponent hell. The Evs are set so you can use special as well as physical attacks (though physical is still his prefference). Outrage is a must since you can run down many teams with it plus it being a STAB that likes being on a fast (choice scarf) pokemon with high attack (naughty+252Attck EVs). Earthquake is there to stop steels that think their so damn funny against dragons as well as providing a good physical move. I like Fire Blast since it takes care of ice types like weavile and Mamoswine as well as giving me some fire type moves on my team. I have Draco Meteor over Hydro Pump cause many a time mence gets brought out near the beggining of a battle and while you use outrage the opponent switches into a jirachi/lucario/metagross/magnezone/skarmory/ (and especailly)jirachi effectively trapping you and killing you but with Draco meteor you will put more of a dent in these switchins since most are more physicalls oriented and if you dont do much can switch right out next turn. I love mix scarf mence and he can take many opponents by suprise and cause lots of hell.

Starmie (F) Timid @ leftovers (Natural Cure)
EVs-252SpcAt 252Spd 6HP
Moves
-Thunderbolt
-Icebeam
-Surf
-Rapid spin

Haven't actually tried this starmie out. George 182 I should have a rapid spinner to get rid of rocks (for everyone but Gary and Mence in particular). But, since this is in the slot where gengar used to be i wanted some nice Spc Atck. These three moves go for great coverage together. Anyay, i believe starmie should be able to do its job well but suggestions are welcome.

Magnezone (genderless) modest @ leftovers (magnet pull)
EVs-252 SpcAtk 172HP 84SPD
Moves
-explosion
-substitute
-HP fire
-thunderbolt

Magnezone and this set were reccomended to me by undisput3d who thought i could use a good counter for steels and scizor in particular. Not sure how good this set it (sub+explosion) but it should do its job. Suggestions are welcome.

Alright, Well this is all revised. With new pokemon come new problems too though (starmie, salamence, and garydos weak to thunder-Meta, Magnezone, and scizor weak to fire) Any further comments, ideas, new mons would be appreciated. Please post your feelings and ideas.

Than you for your time and ideas

Garchomper16

You should actually pute scizors speed evs back to 8, you want to go last on scizor vs scizor matches so you can get them after they use superpower.

Edit: Not that you'll actually go last but you get a speed tie just to be clear

I might suggest to try out Magnezone in the place of Latias. It is an excellent special attacker, and it has good resistances. In addition, Salamence and Gengar absolutely bait Scizor to come in and bp, while you can come in and set up a sub and fire away.

Magnezone@leftovers
172 HP / 252 SpA / 84 Spe
Modest
Explosion
Substitute
Thunderbolt
Hp fire/ Hp grass

I suggest hp fire so sd Scizor doesnt beat you. Thats my biggest piece of advice for now

edit: 216 speed is also a good option to beat all adamant Scizor. No one runs jolly so thats all you need. Take the extra evs from HP.

- with magnzone you could use dd-mence as magnezone can remove outrage resistors
- You could keep a wish passign latias and loose the gengar, I don't seed gengars need tbh
- I don't get the point in this team, what is the team stratergy.
- Your badly weak to trick scarf rotom, only mence can handle it and stealth rocks will end him
- You might want a rapid spinner for gyrados and mence?

Okay George

The point of the team is to get all counters out of the way so Mende or gyarados can sweep. This team is supposed to be able to hit hard and switch in on eachothers weaknesses. Please give me pokemon or at least examples of what your saying in your post. Much appreciated.

thats not a great gengar set. get rid of psychic and give it focus blast instead because psychic/ghost has crappy coverage and ghost/fighting has amazing coverage. also, IMO destiny bond is a mediocre move. I'd go with explosion, in which case I'd give it a hasty nature and would move those defense evs into attack. Also I'd turn Mence into a dragon dancer or mixed attacker. That way you will no longer have as much trouble with steels and it will help against stall

Here you go

thats not a great gengar set. get rid of psychic and give it focus blast instead because psychic/ghost has crappy coverage and ghost/fighting has amazing coverage. also, IMO destiny bond is a mediocre move. I'd go with explosion, in which case I'd give it a hasty nature and would move those defense evs into attack. Also I'd turn Mence into a dragon dancer or mixed attacker. That way you will no longer have as much trouble with steels and it will help against stall

Mence is a mixed attacker (draco meteor, outrage, EQ, fire blast). Could someone please tell me wahat this team is supposed to look like now. Further ideas are appreciated.

Mence is a mixed attacker (draco meteor, outrage, EQ, fire blast). Could someone please tell me wahat this team is supposed to look like now. Further ideas are appreciated.
you don't have fire blast on your mence dude. What I meant though is to make it a mixmence, which basically just means you give it life orb over choice scarf and give it fire blast over hydro pump.

Okay But......

you don't have fire blast on your mence dude. What I meant though is to make it a mixmence, which basically just means you give it life orb over choice scarf and give it fire blast over hydro pump.
Okay, i see what you mean but I hate slow slamences. I would go with a good DD set over that if I had too. And can someone please give me a good rapid spinner if its important and tell me what this team looks like now. Thank you. More comments appreciated.

Garchomper16 :toast:

Ok, the best rapid spinner is starmie as she is the only rapid spinner with recovery, she can also utalise rest + natural cure for a spin and run tactic.

However I would suggest an anti lead starmie, with grass knot, surf, ice beam, rapid spin and a life orb, it can OHKO lead swampert, 2hko bronzong and finsih off other pokes with rapid spin (gets the 1hp which breaks the sash). As most teams lead with there stealth rocker, you can hopefully kill the stealth rocker, but you are almost garunteed to stop the common leads from getting up rocks as rapid spin is not blocked by taunt.

Now you could do with a electric absorber, your options are jolteon, electivire they fit your offesive style but im not too sure on there use, or you could use a mix swampert, he can act as a general purpose wall who gets your stealth rocks up and takes on electric types (hp grass ones are beaten by mence). But a more offensive ground type like mamosine could be used who can revenge kill salamence for you and set up Stealth rocks.

Now gyrados, I would suggest tauntrados (gyrados with taunt), taunt prevents phazing and status, with a back up move of bounce (more powerful, less reliable, taunt stops protect stalling) or return, more reliable less powerful no super effective hits. However, this gyrados has to be used correctly, too many people think that taunting on the switch is a great idea, wrong, you dragon dance on the switch, THEN TAUNT, this means they waste a turn doing nothign and you dragon dance again getting plus 2, this sounds situational but the stratagy works suprisingly well and often gets you the plus 2 which outspeeds and OHKO's starmie, takes on bulky waters etc. This gyrados is more effective early game and should be brought out to rip holes in the oponents team and it can be switched out if it doesnt work and its easier to set up as the gyrados is more bulky and has lefties so he can set up time and time again until his counters are gone.

Now with magnezone, rapid spin support, DD mence is perfect for this team, a great late game sweeper and I would strognly advise it as ddmence is one of the best late game sweepers out there and you have the support to make a set like that work.

Now scizor is good, but a scarf jirachi can revenge kill troublesome pokes with iron head, thunderpunch, and ice punch and go for an iron head 60% serene grace sweep late game after gyrados, mence and magnezone have ripped open the mid game and removing the steel and fire types that trouble Jirachi.

Scarf jirachi with fire punch can negat the need for a scarf on magenzone, so a life orb/ lefties/ spec magenzone could be used, perhaps the steel trapper set. But I would suggest a duel screen magenzone, with reflect, light screen, thunderbolt and flash cannon/ explosion. duel screens halve damagde form both sides of the spectrum not only helping salamence and gyrados set up, but also helping them for up to 8 turns durign there sweep, explosion can ensure they come in safely after magenzone's work is done.

I have only offered suggestions, if you want me to explain my suggestions further then just pm me, im just glad you pmed me and showed that you appreaciate your team being rated. So for a full rearragnement of your team I wouls suggest:

- AntiLead starmie
- Swampert
- Gyrados
- Magnezone
- Salamence
- Jirachi

Lead with starmie, then bring pert in to set up SR, then crush the opoentn with gyrados, then bring in magenozne to remove the steels and set up, then bring in mence to sweep late game, and let jirachi pick up the pieces.

This gives your team some stratergy and makes it quite effective, play around with it yourself, try other pokes in stead of swampert if you want. Just remeber you don't need a rapid spinner if you have a lead that can kill stealth rockers before they set up SR. Taunt leads can alos achieve this but are not very effective as they are predictable and the opoent can just bring there poke back in later to set up SR. Also, using dd-mence as a centre point gives you somethign to build your team around, I hope I helped.

You should actually pute scizors speed evs back to 8, you want to go last on scizor vs scizor matches so you can get them after they use superpower.

Edit: Not that you'll actually go last but you get a speed tie just to be clear
What.

So you're running speed EVs to speed tie with something you DON'T want to outrun? Vaporeon is the only other pokemon with that speed (lol besides Umbreon) and you should do fine outrunning Vaporeon by using 4 speed. However your Banded Superpower deals 62-73% to opposing Scizor. Going first will net you a KO on a damaged bug without it stripping away more then half your health. Gyarados and Salamence do fine sponging Superpowers as it is, and you even have a Magnezone! Just run 12 speed to take on Scizor first as this will also help against bulky Swords Dance Scizors who you will NOT survive a Superpower from.

Try Life Orb on Starmie. It won't last long without Recover, so you are best trying to muscle through the spin blockers like Rotom and crush bulkier things like Zapdos. Though I hate the accuracy, try Hydro Pump too. Hydro Pump will do 74-87% to max HP Scizor, 66-77% to max HP Rotom and a solid 2HKO on every Tyranitar possible (even Careful max/max spreads).

The Metagross lead will fail. Your EVs will let you reach 264 speed which just barely outruns max speed Adamant Gyarados. Try this Metagross lead instead.

(Rockless Metagross) @ Lum Berry
Adamant
232 HP / 232 Attack / 44 Speed

Iron Head
Earthquake
Bullet Punch
Explosion / Stealth Rocks

Speed EVs will let you outrun Adamant Lucario if you Tricked a Scarf (which is not uncommon against Jirachi and opposing Metagross) and outpace virtually all other lead Metagross. HP guraentees survival against Mamoswine or Choice Band TTar Earthquakes. Iron Head has all the KOs that Meteor Mash gets, but it will not miss.

Azelf - Fire Blast does not OHKO while Iron Head + Bullet Punch does.

Metagross - Rockless Metagross runs a lot of speed to outrun other Metagross and 2HKO them first.

Jirachi - Adamant 252 Fire Punch 4HKOs and Earthquake 2HKOs back. Fire Punch can't even burn thanks to Lum Berry.

Aerodactyl - Iron Head followed by Bullet Punch decimates it.

Swampert - Explosion is a guarenteed OHKO on every Swampert. You even outpace it so it won't lay rocks.

Infernape - Fire Blast OHKOs Metagross sadly (though Flamethrower doesn't). The price that you must pay to beat (BAN ME PLEASE) sleep leads.

Ninjask - Iron Head + Bullet Punch. Its a little bit iffy, but Metagross can normally destroy Ninjask leads.

Roserade - Iron Head + Bullet Punch KOs. Roserade can not OHKO you with any move and Sleep Powder fails.

Smeargle - Lum Berry. Iron head + Bullet Punch KOs.

Hippowdon - Explosion OHKOs standard Hippowdon. You strike first as to prevent rocks. Or lay your own rocks and switch.

Bronzong - If Iron Head flinches it twice you can Explode for a guarenteed OHKO. You are best just switching to Gyarados here.

Tyranitar - Iron Head 2HKOs while not even Choice Band Earthquake OHKOs back. Faster Tyranitar drop to Bullet Punch after.

Heatran - Fail, it OHKOs you as you can not OHKO back. Even worse, Heatran is faster.

Crobat - It only wins if Hypnosis hits twice and you do not wake up the turn after. Two Iron Heads and Bullet Punch always KO 252/0 Crobat.

Forretress - FUCK HIM
** Lead list was from a few months ago, but all the pokemon are still relevant. Explosion lets you Explode on lead Dragonite, Gyarados or whatever, but Stealth Rocks is nice too.

What.

So you're running speed EVs to speed tie with something you DON'T want to outrun? Vaporeon is the only other pokemon with that speed (lol besides Umbreon) and you should do fine outrunning Vaporeon by using 4 speed. However your Banded Superpower deals 62-73% to opposing Scizor. Going first will net you a KO on a damaged bug without it stripping away more then half your health. Gyarados and Salamence do fine sponging Superpowers as it is, and you even have a Magnezone! Just run 12 speed to take on Scizor first as this will also help against bulky Swords Dance Scizors who you will NOT survive a Superpower from.
Swords Dance Scizor doesn't run Superpower, and they frequently invest heavily in speed to outspeed Tyranitar and OHKO with Brick Break, so you're not going to get a benefit from running 12 EVs anyway.

8 Speed EVs is the maximum you really want for CB Scizor, for the mirror CB matchup to beat out with Superpower.

Try Life Orb on Starmie. It won't last long without Recover, so you are best trying to muscle through the spin blockers like Rotom and crush bulkier things like Zapdos. Though I hate the accuracy, try Hydro Pump too. Hydro Pump will do 74-87% to max HP Scizor, 66-77% to max HP Rotom and a solid 2HKO on every Tyranitar possible (even Careful max/max spreads).
Rapid Spin is pretty awful when you're running Life Orb. If you are going to try for muscling out spinblockers using Life Orb, you might as well just abandon spinning and use it as bait.

Swords Dance Scizor does sometimes run Superpower to destroy Skarmory in two hits, or catch predicted Heatran switch ins. +2 Brick Break will do 67-79% anyway, while your own Banded Superpower will do 62-73.

If you are faster it will OHKO you after the Superpower recoil. If you are slower you just get 2HKOed as you fail to KO back. At least by going faster you are guarenteed a hit if you took some previous damage. The total average damage you will take by Swords Danced Brick Break + two Stealth Rocks is almost exactly 99%. You might as well hit it forst as opposed to being OHKOed. Not to mention you can U-turn on it first, as Gyarados destroys Scizor.

Starmie Rapid Spins Rocks away after suicide leads are dead, and removes other hazards. Leftovers isn't going to give Starmie shit for durability with that spread and it will just remain Pursuit bait for Scizor and Tyranitar, who Starmie will never 2HKO.

The above raters are correct about your team needing a Rapid Spinner as your team is built around setting up sweeps for two SR weak Pokes, however your current Starmie set leaves you vulnerable to Scizor / Tyranitar. The following set should remedy that problem as well as provide you with a great way to mess with Stall:

Starmie @ Life Orb
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Nature: Timid
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Rapid Spin
- Hydro Pump

Hydro Pump OHKOes some Rotom-As after SR and is a guaranteed 2HKO, so every non-Scarf Rotom who switches in either must switch out the next turn or die to another LO Hydro Pump. After Rotom-A is gone, you can pretty much spin at will, neutering Stall who only has SS left to wear down your Pokes (admittedly, this is fairly annoying to your team). Hydro Pump also 2HKOes all T-Tars and Scizors so they won't be able to trap and kill you assuming they switch into a Hydro Pump.

As far as Gyrados goes, I think that you should either get a life orb or change the EVs to a more defensive set- you're sort of in between sets here. =/ I would also certainly use Ice fang on all your battles.

Choice Band Scizors run around rampant, as I'm sure you might already know. Thus, I always like to put 4 or 8 extra speed EVs on my CB Scizors to outspeed others- this surpriseinly has its uses.

Just some basic ideas. I don't really have anything to say that will affect your team hugely.

Starmie Set

Hello.

I don't know if someone else said this but, I think your Starmie's set / Item / Nature is confusing. Why have Leftovers when your Timid + no defense EVs. Why have Leftovers, and not Life Orb?

Looking at your team, seeing two Stealth Rock pokes, allows the merit of a defensive Starmie, which in addition allows a decent check to Gyarados and Infernape, which both can sweep you, atm.

@Leftovers
Timid | Natural Cure
EV: 136 HP / 156 Def / 216 Spe
~Surf
~Thunderbolt
~Rapid Spin
~Recover

This set is straight from the analysis, which is an excellent set.

Team Work:

Your team, atm, supports Starmie decently, a pursuiter to punish Ghosts who come in to spin-block, and Magnezone to trap Scizor. Whom can survive a Surf easily from this set, and pursuit / U-Turn you into oblivion.

hey, just getting back. the magnezone set i suggested uses explosion to put a dent in something after magnezone has taken out a steel. A lot of latias and tyranitar come into magnezone to revenge it. So, explosion takes a huge dent out of latias. Tyranitar isnt affected hugely, but a free switch to a counter is great. note: it can only blow up on ttar behind a sub which you should always try to get behind vs. a steel.

Also, i like the starmie, but i would put a life orb on it. The main reason is Starmie's sp. attack is above average and it can really hurt a team without blissey with the extra power. hope that helps

Looking at your team, seeing two Stealth Rock pokes, allows the merit of a defensive Starmie, which in addition allows a decent check to Gyarados and Infernape, which both can sweep you, atm.

@Leftovers
Timid | Natural Cure
EV: 136 HP / 156 Def / 216 Spe
~Surf
~Thunderbolt
~Rapid Spin
~Recover

This set is straight from the analysis, which is an excellent set.

Team Work:

Your team, atm, supports Starmie decently, a pursuiter to punish Ghosts who come in to spin-block, and Magnezone to trap Scizor. Whom can survive a Surf easily from this set, and pursuit / U-Turn you into oblivion.
That Starmie set is acceptable if you're looking for a Rapid Spinner + Gyarados check, but ScarfMence checks Gyarados quite well as an Outrage from his current spread deals 80.97% - 95.47% to standard DDGyara, a guaranteed OHKO with SR. In addition, I agree that his team compliments Starmie well, but the only way a team can really compliment a Lefties Starmie is being able to revenge Scizor / T-Tar after they KO Starmie. If either CB Scizor or CB T-Tar come in, Lefties Starmie either gets off one Rapid Spin and dies or just dies trying to switch out of a Pursuit. Against a team who has not sacrificed their SR lead or a Stall team, this gives the opponent the opportunity to set up entry hazards again. On the other hand, LO Starmie KOes Scizor and T-Tar and comes back later in the game (either on Ape or Tran or any wall that relies on status to cripple it because it can just switch out if statused) and Rapid Spins.

Are you sure about that information about Magnezone? It seems incredible that you have 80% chance to survive a +1 Earthquake off 383 Attack, given you have a 4x weakness. Did you perhaps run your calculations on a 2x weakness?

Also, Life Orb Starmie don't run Rapid Spin in the vast majority of cases, as removing hazards is not worth the 10% recoil. So while LO Starmie KOs Ttar and Scizor, it doesn't act to remove things later on.

Are you sure about that information about Magnezone? It seems incredible that you have 80% chance to survive a +1 Earthquake off 383 Attack, given you have a 4x weakness. Did you perhaps run your calculations on a 2x weakness?

Also, Life Orb Starmie don't run Rapid Spin in the vast majority of cases, as removing hazards is not worth the 10% recoil. So while LO Starmie KOs Ttar and Scizor, it doesn't act to remove things later on.
I tried to note that ttar comes in as a revenge killer once you take down a steel. You can only explode while behind a sub, which you should always get behind if possible. I didnt mean for it to sound like magnezone can take an earthquake from anything besides blissey. (actually, it can take smeargle and his tier of attacking power too).

Also, Life Orb and rapid spin can work together imo. most people will assume that starmie does not have rapid spin and will be a little more reckless with their hazards. Also, because of its nice speed, it will outrun a lot. if it has an offensive play like it does currently it will die pretty quickly, so the extra power doesnt hurt at all. chances are no one will send in something that is really going to take a super effective hit from starmie, and since it dies pretty fast, why not maximize its damage potential? its really a preference thing. extra power after spinning, or not, and i think either will work. you probably should play with both and assess their strengths and pick the best one for your team.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Okay, this is a nice team, but people are really clouding up this thread. I have quite a few changes, but they aren't really that major. I will start with my most major one, however, as it is probably the most important. Yea, it's on Starmie, but this set should end the whole power vs defense vs speed vs spinning power vs other crap.

Starmie @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 208 HP/216 Spd/84 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Hydro Pump
- Thunderbolt
- Recover
- Rapid Spin

It looks odd with only a few evs in special attack, Leftovers, and Hydro Pump, but it works. With SR down, you can 2hko everything you need to, eg Scizor, Tyranitar, Rotom, you still get the great defensive qualities Starmie brings to the table, and it's fast. It's really amazing a) how easy it is to get rocks off the field, and b) how easy it is to win with rocks not on the field. The evs are designed to outspeed +110's, 2hko the most defensive Rotom you will see if rocks are down, and the rest is pumped into HP. I don't like the analysis' evs because they don't hit hard enough! A lot of stuff that you don't want to come in for free...well it comes in for free on the other set!

Pretty much agreeing about you using bulky Gyarados. It's flat out better than offensive, unless you're using Life Orb. It's pretty much either Taunt or LO as far as offensive Gyarados' are these days. One little catch though, trying out Bounce over the secondary attack move would be nice. Bounce hits everything really hard as well, with STAB and all. Random stuff like Celebi getting OHKO'd by it is a really nice bonus, but the best reason to use it is for the extra Leftovers recovers. It really helps it since it doesn't rest.

Please, please, please use 56 speed evs on Magnezone. I beg. Don't use no speed Magnezone and get trounced by every SD Scizor known to man. 56 speed outspeeds 8 speed Scizor, and much more speed is uncommon with all the dragon attacks flying around. Take the evs from special defense, and put the remaining 28 evs into hp.

Put Fire Blast back on Salamence. I have no idea why you put it on there in the first place, but it gains perfect coverage and a way to hit steels with Fire Blast. With Hydro Pump you beat Hippowdon. Fire Blast is really better.

That's all i have to say. Good luck, hope my changes help!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)