Gauges

before I read this thread I seriously had no idea they were so looked down upon, most of the people I grew up with in school had a couple of mm at least (I say most - I mean most of the people I got on with) and when I went out gay clubbing lots of women had massive ones. I never thought it was such a taboo thing!
sod it though. hasn't put me off one bit..
I want a 6.54mm, as on this chart (big picture, sorry)

I don't know if it's possible to stop at a gauge that low. Gauge sizes seem a lot smaller when you actually have them opposed to before you were stretched to that size.

I only know one other person that has gauges as my social circle is predominantly preppy. The only negative comments I get are because I dress preppy but have gauges, snake bites, and a tongue ring. It's accepted by just about everyone around here, I really didn't expect so much hate on gauging when I made this thread.

Now if someone has anything other than their lobes gauged then they are going a little too far (see lip plates)

My best friend has an exgirlfriend with her tongue gauged. and at one point I believe she was doing her nose. Seriously.

Altmer

rid this world of human waste
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I dont mind stretching if people want to do it i just reserve the right to find it ugly

I tend to disagree with most of you. I think that the (very) small ones look incredibly good, so long as you can pull it off. If you haven't seen them before, don't google it. You'll just see the terribly ugly ones that are completely oversized. Regarding Akuchi, I have yet to see a lady pull them off well, so good luck!

I think the stretched ear looks freaky and gross. Can you imagine what you'll look like at the ripe old age of 50+. Also how can you gauge your penis? That is seriously messed up.

Lockeness

(e^(i╥))+1=0
I think that gauges are particularily ugly and they ruin your chances of getting a good job in the future. It also has a perception about it that is not good. When you are 80 how will you feel about gauges you got back when you were 16 or so. It sounds like a regretable choice.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
My best friend has an exgirlfriend with her tongue gauged. and at one point I believe she was doing her nose. Seriously.

I've heard about friends of friends getting their nostrils gauged--I personally think that is the ugliest thing ever. Tongue? Are you TRYING To make eating a hassle?

Anyway, I actually wanted to get my ears gauged at one point, but I just wanted very tiny holes, like (according to akuchi's posted scale) no larger than an 8. My boyfriend has 00, but he's talking about making them bigger, and I'm protesting. I can barely fit my pinky into his holes (which amuses me to no end) but I think if he were to go any bigger it'd just look gross. I really only dislike gauging when you start looking like an indian tribesman or something, and your lobes start to hang very very lowww. Yuck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)