Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 21 (READ THE OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I switch in a pokemon that dies to entry hazards against a choiced pokemon that uses trick or any other attack, even though the attack fails it should still be locked into it, correct?
I'm sorry to ask such a stupid question, but then wouldn't you have to switch another pokemon in? I mean, before the choiced poké uses trick?

Also, does embargo removes side effects such as the one of choice items, or not?

I'm sorry to ask such a stupid question, but then wouldn't you have to switch another pokemon in? I mean, before the choiced poké uses trick?
No. It's the beginning of the turn and we both have our pokemon out (his choiced, my anything). I decide to switch in my death fodder to scout his move, and he uses trick with no target (because my fodder died)

If it is supposed to lock him in, then has the glitch been fixed on shoddy2?
Since my opponent was able to switch moves afterward (just once)

Blackhawk11

one on one
@Otterpaw
1) Did Mamoswine receive any previous Speed boosts (such as Salac Berry activating or a Baton Passer passing it an Agility)?

2) Was your Lucario using Counter or Focus Punch? If so, those moves have negative priority, meaning they go after Earthquake.

3) Was your Lucario Adamant and his Mamoswine Jolly?

4) Are you sure it wasn't Scarfed? It may have had the item Quick Claw as well.

5) Was your Lucario paralyzed? If so your Speed is reduced by 75% iirc.

@Felileikaboss
Tyranitar and Scizor are big ones, capable of Pursuiting Latias as it tries to leave. And if it doesn't leave it won't like taking a pursuit anyway.

Well yeah.

Still, though, Tyranitar loses to Latias surf and Scizor to Latias something non-STAB.

If it expects the pursuit, it can probably outspeed and maybe OHKO? (I haven't run calcs, I'm just hypothesizing.)

CM Latias is a pain, you know.

Well yeah.

Still, though, Tyranitar loses to Latias surf and Scizor to Latias something non-STAB.

If it expects the pursuit, it can probably outspeed and maybe OHKO? (I haven't run calcs, I'm just hypothesizing.)

Tyranitar is probably the best counter out there. If it puts in some Special Defense EVs it won't OHKO with Surf or Grass Knot, and Pursuit will kill it. Same with Scizor, but only against Latias that run Choice Scarf/Specs or one dragon attack.

Lots of steel types are pretty good counters too, like Metagross/Bronzong but you have to watch out for boosted Surfs; i don't think they'll OHKO though.

Blissey is good against all Latias without Refresh.

Mamoswine/Weavile can also Ice shard or even pursuit kill it.

And against CM Latias, I'm guessing that Scarf Latias also can revenge kill it, but only if switching in to a non-dragon type attack. But after that you're pursuit bait basically.

Well yeah.

Most Tyranitar can run sufficient EVs to prevent a 2HKO from Choice Specs Surf. In fact, the only chance that Latias has is running Grass Knot. A Careful Tyranitar w/CB and 252 HP / 216 SpD can withstand many special attacks, walling all(most) Latias and OHKOing with Pursuit.

What exactly are the boundaries of the TPCi Hack Check at the nintendo tournaments? Can it tell a hacked item? Does it scan your entire game?

Flying-types who uses Roost lose theirs "type" until they uses another move... Does Gravity have the same effect or only make them vulnerable to ground-types moves?

Flying-types who uses Roost lose theirs "type" until they uses another move... Does Gravity have the same effect or only make them vulnerable to ground-types moves?
They are still flying type, but they touch the floor.
They still get -25% of stealth rock + Spikes + Tspikes :D

Now i have a question o_o!
- Now in HGSS its legal to use Azumarill with Aqua Jet & Belly Drum?

They are still flying type, but they touch the floor.
They still get -25% of stealth rock + Spikes + Tspikes :D

Now i have a question o_o!
- Now in HGSS its legal to use Azumarill with Aqua Jet & Belly Drum?
Would be so freaking cool to have both on a same moveset... but it's still impossible...

someone said:
Probably for good reasons...

IV Breeding

Ive been trying to IV breed, but I can only get 31 IVs in a single stat. Is there any tips/tricks of the trade anyone can give me? And please dont refer me to a guide unless even a moron can understand it lmfao. Im a noob and have no clue what Iam doing. Thanks in advance...

P.S.
Please PM me the answer instead. It makes it easier to see the answer.

There is a Guide on Iv's that shows you how u improve the chances on having better iv's or Iv's near to 31.
Its not hard to understand nono.

--- What combinaction of Iv's can i use for a legal Hp Grass on Zapdos?

If I use roost and there are spikes, would I be hurt?
If gravity is used, and I have a flying poke, and there are spikes, would it be hurt?

He's asking if when a flying Pokemon is out, and Gravity is used, does the flying Poke get hurt by being 'pulled down' onto the spikes by the Gravity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)