The NU Throwdown Round 2

I actually wasnt available last night and forgot to send you a pm. Maybe saturday would be a better day?

Activity post. for54years and I should be able to get our battle done easily, as I'm now done with finals (woot). We're scheduled to battle tomorrow night.

I made a stupid stupid stupid mistake and lost to for54years. Still in shock, thought this team was a winner. Oh well. :(

Supe

would you suck the poison out
Thanks for the updates guys! Only a couple more to go this round! =)

Activity post: I have been continuously checking with TDS and have received no responses. School messed with me earlier in the week but I've been able to fight recently. I am currently waiting on WiFi and about to contact him yet again.

Supe

TDS is on IRC right now. he said that he is doing hw at the moment but he will contact you via PM right now. He'll be available in 30 mins, so I hope you guys can get your battle done today.

Shawk and Hammie - can I get an update on your battle?

Hopefully Shawk and me will be able to battle tonight. I sent him a PM reminding him that is was the last day today and I don't have to much things going on today so I will check in every once in a while.

He left after he posted and didnt get on wifi :(
He(being me) was on WiFi until midnight EST. Are you sure you have my code registered correctly?

I'll make sure your code is properly registered in mine.

EDIT: Okay, my code registered under your name was different from the one that you have in your sig. I'm free all day, just so you know. Sorry for confusion. :P

Supe

Thanks for the updates everyone.

Hamstern, I see that you have logged off for the day, and I know that you will not be on later tonight because of your time zone. I too sent a PM to Shawk, and he did not respond to me either. I will give you the win because you were obviously the more active person this round. Here are the final results for round 2:

Rename Card vs Lexite
BlakBlastoise vs Negator
for54years vs Diesel
Ditto vs Bojan
Syberia vs Dan Dan
Shawk vs Hamstern (based on activity)
DEZTROYA vs September
TDS vs Felileikaboss

Round 3 will be posted soon.

Mods, please lock this thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)