Smogon Damage Calculator Released!

very excellent calculator indeed. if i can't see the file menu because the defending pokemon box is in the way, is that a problem with the browser i'm using? (IE not google chrome). but the quick tests that I've done have been excellent. amazing work to everyone involved.

HSA

INTellectual gamer
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
Our Christmas Present!

Man, this thing is awesome, Doug, definetly going to be calculating with this

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
who needs christmas presents when we've now got the ultimate calculator!

appreciate the effort man

excellent work

For an even bigger number, try similar to before, but with Deoxys-A (who can get Rollout via Mimic), Rock type (courtesy of having received Color Change by Skill Swap), then with Pure Power (again by SKill Swap; I think it will still be Rock type even if it loses Color Change), vs a Ledyba with 0 IVs and EVs.

I think that may be the theoretical maximum damage. 117050616.

Holy crap, thank you.
Just curious, will there also be Little Cup functionality? I mean, this is great as is but I'm just curious if there's some to come.

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Holy crap, thank you.
Just curious, will there also be Little Cup functionality? I mean, this is great as is but I'm just curious if there's some to come.
There is already support for LC. Read the Help topic for Preferences.

Finally, I don't need to leave this site to do damage calculations. Anyways, would this be Smogon's belated birthday present or Smogon's early Christmas present?

The SPrinkLer

Banned deucer.
If you want to see a really big number, then open the Import from the File Menu (the toolbar button with a Folder on it). Import this:

Code:
species=Rhyperior
ability=Solid Rock
nature=Adamant
heldItem=Metronome
attackLevel=6
isCriticalHit=true
isHelpingHand=true
metronomeCount=10
attackEV=252
moveName=Rollout
moveConditionValue=5 + Defense Curl
---
species=Ledian
ability=Early Bird
nature=Hasty
level=1
defenseLevel=-6
And press Calculate.
Ouch! That's gotta hurt...
The calculator ranges percents right, not hp? If so, it'd be better to do that against a Shedinja because it only has 1 HP. How much was the calc with Ledian anyway? Someone try it with Shedinja and Ledian and compare.

Great program, the best damage calculator I have seen.
It confirms all my theories about rounding in Pokemon games.

okay this is seriously fantastic and totally worth the wait
and really this is the best calculator out there, far ahead of libelldra
edit: I really like how you can do calculations on more then one defender at a time. saves time going back and inputting the stats in again and again.

Super

This space for rent
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Doug, this calculator is...its beautiful.

Shame I can't use it offline when my internet is being dumb, but that's rare anyways. I won't be able to use it today since I'm going to family for Christmas Eve, but tomorrow, I'll give it a complete whirl.

Initial tests says I'll love it. The swap looks very useful. Thank you sir.

Gave it a spin for the first time during a shoddy battle. Was less clunky and easier to use than libelldra. I'm so grateful for this.

The calculator ranges percents right, not hp? If so, it'd be better to do that against a Shedinja because it only has 1 HP. How much was the calc with Ledian anyway? Someone try it with Shedinja and Ledian and compare.
You also have to keep in mind that Ledian is four times weak to rock as opposed to Shedinga's two times weak. From Ledian, I got 342171900% - 402555200%. From Shedinga, I got 2053031400% - 2415331200%.

Also, it does it in both percentage and HP.

Took you long enough, Doug. (I'm one to talk.) XD

You've won many internets with this already, but if you make an offline version of this, then you'll win EVERYTHING. I can't imagine how long that would take, though.

When I saw this on the home page I was like "cool an accurate calculator with some neat features."

Then I saw the screen shot, and realized, all you have to do is click a drop down menu and find the pokemon's set in question rather than typing in all the EVs ect.

Doug, I think I love you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)