Smogon Tournament #6 Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mien

Tournament Banned
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
activity post

I've arranged a time with Chris is me but he didn't come.., ass considering he was the guy who proposed it in the first place

i'll still try to get it done somehow

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
good game with minimal hax (though 2x stone edge miss and the crit on ttar with bullet punch were kinda gay)

i pull out a 3-0 win and didn't even need to show my last mon

gg felix

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I've arranged a time with Chris is me but he didn't come.., ass considering he was the guy who proposed it in the first place
except I showed up at 5:02 on SU, checked my PMs, tried to get on CAP where you said you were for 15 minutes with a timeout everytime, all while still on SU...

I even PMed you at 5:05 saying I couldn't get on CAP and to get on SU and you didn't.

At 5:20 I gave up.

Yup, I'm an ass who didn't show up. You got it. Also, your post is an hour before our scheduled time to meet up...

Me and Light-Kun set up a time but he never attended, I also tried contacting him earlier when he was online and got on response, I'll PM him again.

remlabmez

@dacopboss
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Me and Light-Kun set up a time but he never attended, I also tried contacting him earlier when he was online and got on response, I'll PM him again.
light-kun is having pc problems, he already has a team ready so he not dodging on purpose

I returned from vocation and try to get my battles done as soon as possible.
Altough there's still no reply by Metabou to my message.

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
beat destiny100 in an extremely tight match, looked like i waqs going to 6-0 but ended up being an tense 1-0, lol. gg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)