OU team plz rate

I wanted a team that has the following things...
Physical Sweeper
Physical Sweeper
Special Sweeper
Special Sweeper
Physical Wall & Staller & SR/S/TS set up
Special Wall & Staller & SR/S/TS set up

I wanted have the following types...
Fire, Water, Electric, Flying
I looked at other people's teams and found the following Pokémon really common:
Infernape/ Starmie/ Empoleon/ Jolteon/ electvire/ Staraptor/Swellow
I took use of three: Infernape, Starmie, Jolteon
I couldn't think of any flying types that I like so I added the common and awesome Scizor instead of the flying type.
Infernape can be both physical and Special Sweepers...
So I made him A mixed sweeper so not much things can wall him
Physical:
Scizor
Mixed:
Infernape
Special:
Jolteon
Starmie
Then the walls: Gliscor is good physical wall with base 95 speed
This team is relied on Attack/ sp attack and all Pokémon are pretty fast
I added a mixed sweeper: Salamence/ Dragonite
Then I started thinking about Lucario but then I have the Ground Weakness...

Gliscor @ Leftovers
Jolly
252 HP/ 152 speed/ 104 Defense
Stealth Rock
U-turn
Earth quake
Taunt
Gliscor a fast lead that can set up SR. U-turn for switching out when a weakness comes. I want him fast enough to outspeed a lot of things and taunt them. Earth quake for STAB being a semi- physical sweeper/wall I don't want him to die in the early game.

Jolteon @ Choice Specs
Modest
252 speed/ 252 sp attack/ 4 HP
Thunder Bolt
Shadow Ball
Baton Pass
Hidden Power Ice
As I said this team relies on speed so Jolteon baton passing choice scarf is very useful so I can switch to the opponent's weakness and usually attack first. Jolteon can be a really good late-game sweeper with thunderbolt and choice specs, it also will out speed a lot of things.

Starmie @ Choice scarf
Modest
252 speed/ 252 sp attack/ 4 HP
Thunder Bolt
Surf
Trick
Ice Beam
Starmie is my special sweeper and my revenge killer. I like its speed and move pool ( thunder bolt pwns) Tricks choice scarf and maybe the power from choice specs from Jolteon. It can out speed and be an awesome sp sweeper

Infernape @ Lum Berry
Hasty
252 attack/ 152 sp attack/ 104 speed
Fire Blast
Close Combat
Grass Knot
Hidden Power Ice
I guess you could say this is a Mixed Sweeper. Close Combat and Fire Blast are pretty straight forward. But thinking of switching Fire Blast for Flame Thrower Grass knot for water types ( particularly Swampert). HP ice is for Dragons and Flyings

Scizor @Leftovers
Adamant
252 attack/ 252 speed/ 4 HP
Bullet Punch
Pursuit
Sword Dance
Bug Bite
Normal Scizor, one or two sword dances on him and BP can OHKO a lot of pokemon and because of Focus Sash it always get's one SD and the next move Bp is pwnge. And yah that's basically it. There isn't any real reason why I chose him (he's awesome).

Dragonite @ Persim Berry
Adamant
252 attack/ 152 sp defense/ 104 speed
Extreme speed
Dragon Dance
Outrage
Earthquake
Dragonite the defensive Salamence with a good move pool. DD set and persim berry cures the confusion from outrage. Other than that it's pretty straight forward. You guys might wonder why I chose Dragonite over Salamence. It's because this spot was originally for a sp wall and Dragonite is the defensive Salamence with a better move pool.

Why choice scarf on jolteon if you're using baton pass(honestly why choice scarf at all, jolteon is fast as hell)? You don't pass the boost from choice scarf if that's what you thought.

Skarmory can't wall very well without roost, focus sash is fairly pointless also, go leftovers or shed shell. I'd say get rid of rocks on skarm and put roost there. Also impish nature is prefered.

That is if you want to keep skarm, he really doesn't fit with the theme of this team. He'll cause you to lose momentum since he isn't going to be killing anything.

You could go with a lead gliscor, which will also cover your lucario weakness. If lucario gets a swords dance he can 1HKO your entire team. Try this set:

Gliscor @ Leftovers
Jolly
252 HP / 40 Def / 216 Spe
Earthquake
Roost
Stealth Rock
U-turn

He is a 100% counter to SD Lucario. He'll take physical hits fairly well, and help you scout with U-turn.

As for jolteon, you could go with choice specs:

Jolteon @ Choice Specs
Timid
4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

Thunderbolt
HP Grass/HP Ice
Shadow Ball
Baton Pass/Signal Beam

Baton Pass can be useful for scouting what their switch in is, so you can predict with your attack the next time, but signal beam is your best bet if their counter happens to be tyranitar.

You could really use a revenge killer besides scizor, for Gyrados and DDmence especially. So make your Starmie a Scarfer

Starmie@ Choice Scarf
Modest
4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

Hydro Pump/Surf
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Trick

Hydro Pump versus Surf is power versus accuracy argument. This guy will outspeed Salamence after 1 Dragon Dance and KO with Ice beam. Same with Gyrados, but use Thunderbolt. Your team doesn't mind rocks too much anyways, so a spinner isn't necessary.

For infernape its most dangerous set is probably specially based mixape, try:

Infernape @ Life Orb
Naive/Hasty (Both of its defenses are paper anyways so doesn't matter)
64 Atk / 252 SpA / 192 Spe

Fire Blast
Grass Knot
HP Ice
Close Combat

The reasoning is that this gives you awesome super effective coverage on pretty much the whole metagame, I can't think of anything off hand that isn't hit super effectively by one of these attacks. Life orb to boost power, making it so Infernape can 2HKO a majority of the metagame. Flame Thrower can be used over Fire Blast if you hate missing, but the loss in power is noticeable.

Take the focus sash off Scizor, rocks are almost always up so it is useless. Give him a life orb or leftovers, depending on if you want to be more powerful or have a little bit more longevity. I recommend Life orb. Also, I don't think max speed lets you outspeed anything significant, so drop your speed to 224 and throw the rest into HP.

If you're sure you want to use Dragonite over Salamence as your Dragon Dancer, why not use the Bulky DD version, which takes advantage of Dragonites superior defenses.

Dragonite@ leftovers/life orb/ lum berry (your choice)
Adamant
224 HP / 84 Atk / 200 Spe

Dragon Dance
Dragon Claw/ Outrage
Earthquake
Roost

Skarmory and Bronzong won't be hit for neutral or better damage, but the rest of the metagame will be hit for neutral at worst, and STAB outrage hits hard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)