Tournament Idea to see Interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokemon that can naturally learn REST: JIGGLYPUFF,WIGGLYTUFF,SEEL,DEWGONG,TAUROS,SNORLAX,SENTRET,FURRET,SHUCKLE,TEDDIURSA,URSARING,SMEARGLE,ZIGZAGOON,LINOONE,WAILMER,WAILORD,NOSEPASS,BARBOACH,WHISCASH,SPHEAL,SEALEO,WALREIN,SPOINK,GRUMPIG,WHISMUR,LOUDRED,EXPLOUD,RELICANTH,KYOGRE,GROUDON,RAYQUAZA,JIRACHI
Too many Pokemon learn this move by TM to list.
Pokemon that can learn REST by TUTOR: NONE
Pokemon that can learn REST by breeding: NONE

Pokemon that can naturally learn SLEEP TALK: WHISMUR,LOUDRED,EXPLOUD
Pokemon that can learn SLEEP TALK by TM/HM: NONE
Too many Pokemon learn this move by tutor to list.
Pokemon that can learn SLEEP TALK by breeding: SLOWPOKE,SLOWBRO,LICKITUNG,GOLDEEN,SEAKING,LAPRAS,SLOWKING,TEDDIURSA,URSARING,SMEARGLE,MILTANK,WAILMER,WAILORD,TORKOAL,SLAKOTH,VIGOROTH,SLAKING,RELICANTH

uh, most pokemon can learn TM moves through breeding. For example, I breed my male Pikachu (who naturally learns Thunderbolt) with my female Ampharos. I know what you mean by Breeding Only moves, but you might want to clarify that a little more.

Clarification would be egg moves for breeding moves imo since you can easily chain breed tms.

Sure, sounds cool, would love to do it, but probably can't.

Well, using netbettle, only use moves that have *level up* or *egg moves*. That would be correct.

(I'm in if someone organizes this)

I actually thought of this a while back, but with level up moves. It sounds interesting, but tbh there are way too many tourneys going on now, it would just get shelved so I don't recommend starting till MUCH later.

Yeah I know, thats why it's just for interest to speed up the sign up process when the tournament thread says OPEN to ask for permission. Oh well, seems like a good idea though!

But that might also potentially complicate things up since people would have to go check a list specificly, which would defeat my purpose which was to make it simple. Although the only items would probably be Leftovers and Thick Club and maybe Light Ball...

Ban all berries, ban leftovers, ban choice band. This will be cool. (No Salac/Petaya/Liechi hurts).

Ban all luck items (Quick claw, bright powder, etc, etc).

That would leave you with very little items to choose from. Sounds intresting?

O, and if you want to bring it one step further...
Ban all specific-species-only-item. Ex: Thick Club, Light ball.

Although the last one seems a bit too much..

hell yes rhydon would be like god =] also ban all items imo, since it would be a nice change to play pokemon online without items.

Fig

Needs to stop disappearing.
is a Contributor Alumnus
This seems like a very good idea. Metagross won't be much of a threat anymore with meteor mash being the only good it can do.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This was actually like the idea I toyed with while organizing SPORK. I was thinking solely LEVEL UP moves and no breeding, but it might limit the game too much to the point of silliness. But yes, this is a great idea. I'd definitely play :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)