Smogon Tournament #6 Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
got swept by Atticus..

thought he would use a different kind of team so I made a sortof counter team which left me completely weak to move x which was very stupid of me but oh well

hope you get far Atticus

well, retribution and i were supposed to battle today, but due to some unfortunate events on his side he will be unable to. we will try to get this done next weekend

Won against brksocsc in a pretty straightforward game. I had one crit which gave me a slight advantage. Good game man.

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Won against brksocsc in a pretty straightforward game. I had one crit which gave me a slight advantage. Good game man.
confirming, i was so stupid to try that team. Crit maybe mattered a little, SR would have allowed me to kill asfnalf with gengar.

I was out of town for a week and told tacho, now Im trying to arrange a time with no answer yet, mostly an activity post.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
reminder to not reveal teams of people still participating in your posts!

also good job young atticus

I've been talking to Flygon but we are not finding each other online at the same time, and I was on a trip this weekend.
I'm back today and I'll look for him during the week ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)