What would [pokemon] look like if it were a different type?

Why is it that whenever there's a Ghost/Dark Retype it comes out awesome? Just noticed this again in my requested Gho/Fig Weavile. That thing is just as *****in' awesome as the Drk/Fig Gallade I requested much earlier in the thread. THANK YOU.

And a quick (but hard) request:
Any Pokemon (sans Arceus) retyped to be ??? Type, a.k.a., Curse typing. Arceus already has a Sprite for being that type, so let's see something else use it. Anyone up for the challenge?

Here's a link to the Arceus Factor article on Serebii.net that proves that I am NOT nuts about a ??? Arceus.
http://serebii.net/diamondpearl/arceus.shtml

I just have more practice, keep it up.
I will ask if you mid me posting dragon shuckle before I put it up though. (mine is dragon/water though, lots more fun for me than steel.)

By the way, here is Spiritomraider. She's Dark/Normal

If someone wants to color it, go for it.
That is hilarious!

(a creative and aesthetically pleasing image of a flying-type pikachu that is not simply the pokemon card of Flying Pikachu)
I signed in after months of absence just so I could call attention to your imagination and effort. It is subtly brilliant. I could see it as a separate creature in its own legendarium.

Here's an idea: a Glitch-type Porygon. (There were a few glitch types back in the gen 1 games.)

Or, for something unusual, how about a Pure Normal-type Gengar?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)