Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 22 (READ THE OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jc104

Humblest person ever
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
While I'm sleeping and I use Sleep Talk and it uses Psycho Shift, will the sleep go to the opponent?
And if it does, will that count towards the sleep clause?
Yes, you will pass the sleep, and this will count towards sleep clause. I believe that on Shoddy the move will fail due to sleep clause, so you will remain sleeping. On wifi, this is a huge liability as you will auto-lose.

I think you can trade eggs over local link and WiFi. Not on the GTS. (Trading the Manaphy egg is the only way to hatch a shiny Manaphy, because the game is coded to prevent it being shiny with the original recipients ID/SID)
You can duplicate them on Emerald, but not on Diamond and Pearl.

Also, another quick question. If I have a Pokemon that comes delivered in a Pokeball, such as the Toys R' Us Arceus (Judgement, Roar of Time, Special Rend, Shadow Force), or the Pikachu-colored Pichu, are their stats (IV's and nature) already determined or can I soft reset the game and scramble them up and get different ones?
They're different each time so yes you can SR - unless it's a specific nature assigned to the Pokemon of the event, it will be (pseudo)random each time. The Arceus can be any nature. IVs will be different each time.

Since I bought my Platinum ~2 months ago, I lost all the events for the legendaries (Shaymin, Arceus, Darkrai, etc). Is there a way for me to catch them? Do I need to ask someone to AR me the event items? Is that considered legal?

Thanks!

haunter

Banned deucer.
Hacking the item to get a certain event doesn't affect the legitimacy of your Pokemon. And yes, I think that's your only way to get those Pkm if you don't want to trade for them or wait a new event.

Hacking the item to get a certain event doesn't affect the legitimacy of your Pokemon. And yes, I think that's your only way to get those Pkm if you don't want to trade for them or wait a new event.
I guess I'll ask for someone to hack me the events in my Diamon, and wait for new events in my Platinum, then. Thanks for the answer!

Hey, I'm gonna raise a Porygon-Z in-game, he's super cool, but the only problem is that I can't get the right hidden power, and if I get lucky and score the HP Fighting with the Porygon IVs it would be a 58 BP HP, but I don't want to be harmless to tyranitar if it appears, barring HP, what is my best option?
Thanks

Machamp. Get a machop north of oregnbrough and train it.

Tyranitar isnt in the dex so you wont find one in game, only in the battle tower and maybe battle frontier

Looking for advice on my curselax. I'm in the d/p battle tower going for the 100 streak. First pokemon is Lopunny with switcheroo, so I switch a choice scarf on them, then paralyze them and charm attack down (if necessary), then bring in snorlax and curse up. My others moves consist of return, crunch, rest, and it's holding a chesto berry. Would it be more advantageous to run sub instead of rest and have it hold leftovers? Thoughts??

how well do u think a level 1oo raichu cud take a level 100 thunderbolt froma level 100 pokemon with 252 sp attck ev's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)