Random Pokemon Tournament Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Won vs Jimbo 1-0 due to a timed crit with U-Turn.

I didnt think that Latias would be so annoying until I saw it walled my whole team :(

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Bah, I gave Rey a rematch after he d/ced near the beginning and I get haxed to death. So much for good karma ~_~

But I thought subs could only occur in R1 because otherwise that's like giving the substitute a free pass into Round X. Or am I mistaken? This is the first time I've seen a substitution occur past Round 1.

A.P was offline for a week. He has been online for 2 days and now he's offline again. We did exchange some words and managed to set the battle for Saterday. I hope he's online then, but I have faith

beat ryo in a tight 1-0 match, i got a very lucky flinch with my shiftry that basically won me the game. gg

I'm afraid I'm going to have to quit the tourney. I've had way too much come up over the past month or so for me to continue on with it. Sonuis wins the round via forfeit. EDIT: Oops, I forgot about the subs.

Yehom and I finally battled.

Beat him 4-0, in a completely haxy game. Sorry for all the hax, gg Yehom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)