Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pardon me if what im asking for is to much or cannt be done, but would it be possible to get Pokemon Trainer Red's opening battle sought of pose from HG/SS? It would be greatly appreciated if possible.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Pardon me if what im asking for is to much or cannt be done, but would it be possible to get Pokemon Trainer Red's opening battle sought of pose from HG/SS? It would be greatly appreciated if possible.
Is this what you were looking for?

Bulbagarden Archives is a good source for things like this.

P.S. The loop will annoy you after a while I'm sure :P

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Dogfish, macle and myself have started up a spriting channel on IRC and we needed a logo so...

Then I thought we should get it animated so I included a second frame.

And the animated version:

Then I realised they weren't as cool as they should be:

Here's a (possibly?) challenging avatar request if anyone wants to take it up:

a dark-toned (as in not sprightly and perky, but more sinister-ish) Grovyle avy with a Time Gear (Google it if you aren't familiar with PMD2/3) somewhere present in it. My name is not needed.

I would greatly appreciate it! ^^

Took me more time to find a suitable Grovyle pic and to cut it out than doing the avy, that's why it looks so "simple" >.>
Well, hope you like it 8D

Hey, Im new to this site, but certianly not forums. Names aero, and I have a league site im working on.Obviously, Im looking for a banner for my site, but please check out site first. Thank you for ya time. Go Electivire!

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Paint. That is it. Use the selection section to copy paste parts.
Probably over 90% of all spriting tutorials on youtube are done on paint, they will explain better than I can.

Paint. That is it. Use the selection section to copy paste parts.
Probably over 90% of all spriting tutorials on youtube are done on paint, they will explain better than I can.
wow, thank you.

also, nobody knows where to dowload the program to make GIFs? I also know most have an "x" day trial version, so if anyone has bought it and could help me, I would appreciate it.

ALSO, while making the fusion, the parts of the pokemons look one over another, and the white background erases some things, how can I stop that?

Took me more time to find a suitable Grovyle pic and to cut it out than doing the avy, that's why it looks so "simple" >.>
Well, hope you like it 8D
Thank you so much!!! =D It looks awesome; I commend your ability to put up with the long request list and really appreciate you taking the time to do mine. ^^

wow, thank you.

also, nobody knows where to dowload the program to make GIFs? I also know most have an "x" day trial version, so if anyone has bought it and could help me, I would appreciate it.

ALSO, while making the fusion, the parts of the pokemons look one over another, and the white background erases some things, how can I stop that?

GIMP is capable of making animations and it's free.

When using the select tool there should be two boxes with shapes in them underneath the toolbox. Select the bottom one and it will take care of that problem.

I am taking this time to lead some people with requests to my shop, which is linked in my sig.

I was here this summer and took a few requests; unfortunately shortly afterwards my computer crashed and it wasn't until recently when I got a hold of the programs neccesary for me to work. But now I do, and will take requests once more.

Click on my sig.

EspyJoel

Espy <3
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Those are really nice brida, I was wondering if you would take my request:

Could someone make me a Signature with Kingdra as if its using Surf or Hydro Pump in the rain or something similar to that. Whatever's easiest =)
Thanks.

your stupid because I copied none of your work :P
Now now, hurling insults won't get you anywhere.

Actually, your entry was ineligible because it did not adhere to the size limit. I would have done something about that, but I couldn't without drastically changing part of your image.

Quite sorry, double check your entry next time.

@Alch- Whatever floats your boat, comrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)