Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 22 (READ THE OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
in that case i think you should have brick break and earthquake, it gives good type coverage

edit: i will change this post so the thread isnt clutterd even more, you could i surpose pass to scizor, he sweeps a bit and you then send out salaance, now thundrbolt and ice beam are used to take out salamance so you could in theory switch Electivire in on the electric move and arcanine/ oter onto te ice

in that case i think you should have brick break and earthquake, it gives good type coverage
the only thing that bothers me is the lack of power against physical walls. i dont want to waste my +2 speed & +2 attack baton pass from ninjask on electivire. i would rather pass it to scizor to sweep. Should i be worried only having starmie as an Ice beamer? because Ice punch doesnt cut it in power on the electivire im running.

Hello everyone, im working on breeding a lopunny for a trick user on battle tower(never tryed before) anyway i seen jumpmans had sweet kiss AND switcharoo, how is that possible? i cant think of a way to get both egg moves on one bunny...please help so i can finish breeding. thanx in advance for any info on if this is possible and what not.

Hello everyone, im working on breeding a lopunny for a trick user on battle tower(never tryed before) anyway i seen jumpmans had sweet kiss AND switcharoo, how is that possible? i cant think of a way to get both egg moves on one bunny...please help so i can finish breeding. thanx in advance for any info on if this is possible and what not.
it can bread with smeargle

Where can I find the information on the 3rd gen (and hopefully inside that one, the pokemon XD gale of darkness) RNG?

EDIT: You know what, I'm blind and feel stupid :E

i have a quick question, im trying to get switcharoo and sweet kiss sketched on smeargle to breed both egg moves onto bunnery.....how is the quickest way to do this, i have a smeargle already and persian and pachirisu with the moves AND two gameboy ds's...but when i try to battle them in the trade way it says my pokes are banned? how do i get around that or can i use the other battle mode will it save my sketch...im really stuck here plz someone clear this up for me

oc-kaos the best way is to do a double battle ingame but not the battle tower. There are some low level twins somewhere but I can't remember where. Can anyone else?

how can i sketch my own pokemons moves though if i fight twins..im so confused lol.... no way to use my two gameboys to do it huh? if i need to do it ingame though, doesnt that mean id have to find pokemon that have switcharoo and sweet kiss on trainers or...wow this bunnery is takin forever

i have a quick question, im trying to get switcharoo and sweet kiss sketched on smeargle to breed both egg moves onto bunnery.....how is the quickest way to do this, i have a smeargle already and persian and pachirisu with the moves AND two gameboy ds's...but when i try to battle them in the trade way it says my pokes are banned? how do i get around that or can i use the other battle mode will it save my sketch...im really stuck here plz someone clear this up for me
Have a Double Battle with the twins in route 204.

PS: You need to attack your own smeargle with the move then you sketch it.

HELP!

How have my opponents been selecting Missingno on the Shoddy OU ladder? It appears to give them a random pokemon.

haunter

Banned deucer.
HELP!

How have my opponents been selecting Missingno on the Shoddy OU ladder? It appears to give them a random pokemon.

I think that your opponents are just using a custom set of sprites, which shoddy shows as a question mark iirc.

well then somone should turn it off this feature please! just naming your pokemon "Missingno" and adding the sprite makes people think you have some sort of shapeshifting DEATH pokemon

ok guys i finally have my bunnery breeding session going with the right egg moves on them, but i have one last question. since this is for battle tower i want it to have cute charm on my lopunny, is that goin to be luck of the draw getting that ability over klutz, OR do if i use a bunneary without lkutz ability will it for sure get cute charm since it isnt a klutz bunnery?how does this work, and thx again for all the help u guys gave me already

ok guys i finally have my bunnery breeding session going with the right egg moves on them, but i have one last question. since this is for battle tower i want it to have cute charm on my lopunny, is that goin to be luck of the draw getting that ability over klutz, OR do if i use a bunneary without lkutz ability will it for sure get cute charm since it isnt a klutz bunnery?how does this work, and thx again for all the help u guys gave me already
try to RNG for it

the thing is im breeding for good iv's so can i save b4 i evolve it maybe or is it set when its hatched, i guess the ability isnt totally vital anyway if i breed for good enough iv's right?what u guys think..

p.s. if i do happen to get unlucky n get a lkutz one, i can still use it as a trick lead right?

also another quick question on breeding: usually i breed about 10 of the correct nature then lvl them to 15 with daycare check ivs and if they r good range i use 21 rare candies to make the iv range way more certain... how do u guys breed? is it quicker to just hatch a single egg and then rare candy it n check?if so once i kno the egg sucks will i be a new egg when i reset my game or how does that work?

I have a quick question about team setups.

How should I set my team up for a small tournament, Physical Wall, Special Wall, a couple of sweepers and a support pokémon? Or am I completely off?

the thing is im breeding for good iv's so can i save b4 i evolve it maybe or is it set when its hatched, i guess the ability isnt totally vital anyway if i breed for good enough iv's right?what u guys think..

p.s. if i do happen to get unlucky n get a lkutz one, i can still use it as a trick lead right?
I just bred one of these for someone else (check my thread if interested in a trade) Mothers pass down ability, not all the time, but you have a better chance if the mother has the right one.
Most sets I've seen actually run the trick lead anyway, so its really up to you.

also another quick question on breeding: usually i breed about 10 of the correct nature then lvl them to 15 with daycare check ivs and if they r good range i use 21 rare candies to make the iv range way more certain... how do u guys breed? is it quicker to just hatch a single egg and then rare candy it n check?if so once i kno the egg sucks will i be a new egg when i reset my game or how does that work?
Save before you get the egg from the daycare man. The nature/gender/ability will always stay the same when you reset, but the IV's will be different. I use AR to check IV's right away so I can't really help with that part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)