FUK DRAGON Tournament - Round 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

franky

aka pimpdaddyfranky, aka frankydelaghetto, aka F, aka ef
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Jimbo, I think you missed my post. I beat ultimifier.

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Hi guess what I'm active! leak hasn't answered my PM, he seems to have sorta shifty online hours but...we shall see.

Having troubles setting up a time to play with Atomos, but I'm active everyday so hopefully I'll see him soon to set up a good time for both of us.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Standings updated -- If I missed you let me know.

Also, if your opponent has not been active, please post and I will sub them out (I don't want to sub people out who have made plans with their opponents!)

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Well, I've received one PM from leak in the course of the week or so that this thread has been up, so I'm not sure if that counts as inactive.

Standings updated -- If I missed you let me know.

Also, if your opponent has not been active, please post and I will sub them out (I don't want to sub people out who have made plans with their opponents!)
You missed mine. I beat Yondie.

Lost 1-0 in a terrible game for the both of us. I changed team memebers last second worrying about crap and left myself with a larger weakness to something else. Hax went back and forth, but and unlucky freeze on one of my pokes sealed the deal.

Lost 1-0 in a terrible game for the both of us. I changed team memebers last second worrying about crap and left myself with a larger weakness to something else. Hax went back and forth, but and unlucky freeze on one of my pokes sealed the deal.
gg, confirming my win

hax was annoying I got frustrated and therefore I am publicly apologising to flamewheeler for an unnecessary comment I made, sorry man :pirate: hope we're still cool...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)