What do you keep in your pockets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually have an iPod touch in the right of my leather jacket pocked, a pair of gloves in the left. In pants pockets maybe my phone and my mailbox key, fixed to a Burger King Hitmonlee keychain. :pimp:

I lose/run out of pens all the time, so the three pens in my pocket almost never match. I also tend to use pens I find around. I like using the thin felt-tip (Texta 0.4mm) ones, but I press a little too hard and they don't always last that long. I also use the Bic Kilometrico, partly to spite my friend because they work fine for me, but for him the ink comes out in blobs and makes a mess of his work.

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
pen, wallet, pic of cute girl, music player, small change, high-end usb technology, phone, fruit-flavored condom

i will never be deprived ever again

Left Pocket: Change (Currently 20 Coins, $2.61) 3 Dice, a Paper Clip, MP3 (Samsung Y-K3

Right Pocket: Pencil Lead, Folded Sheet w/ Many Notes.

I can't stand it when my Pockets are small.

On a regular basis i'm likely to have these things, kind of meticulous about where i put them

Back left pocket - Wallet, any passes for school/notes I might be carrying for a while.
Left front pocket - cell phone, unless it's in my jacket pocket. Chapstick would go here too.
Then maybe a lighter depending on my plans for the day, usually in the back right pocket.

Diana

This isn't even my final form
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I really don't seem to keep things in my pockets for the most part, though when I had to go to school on Monday while sick and just threw on a pair of sweatpants which I almost never do, I made sure it had pockets so I could have easy access to tissues without digging into my purse.

I normally have loose change/my wallet in my left pocket, along with my keys. My BlackBerry goes in my right pocket, and if I have my iPod Touch on me, that goes in my right pocket too, but most of the time I just use my phone for music. Sometimes I'll put my BlackBerry in my coat pocket (as opposed to my jeans' pocket) if I am awaiting replies to text messages, as it's just easier to get to. I dislike putting things in my coat pockets in general though, so I tend to avoid it.

Phone, Chapstick, Money if I am not going to school (never more than $40), and a Contact Lens Case

If I am in school I often have a pencil in my pocket as well.

Chill Murray

get well soon jacoby..
Oh, man, darkie, I love the G2. I always try to have one on me whenever possible (and used to guard my pens jealously when I was a waiter, since if I lent them out I'd never see them again).

I carry the usual cellphone and keys/ATM card. And a few packets of white tea to drink through the day on campus. Chapstick and some hair glue.

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
left: wallet with my debit card and usually around £15-£20 in it, keys, chewing gum

right: phone (gets scratched if in same pocket as keys) and itouch if i have it on me

back: empty, anything in there is asking to be robbed

jc104

Humblest person ever
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Any kind of crap when I can't find a bin (trash can for those in th US) - including a mini ice cream tub on one occasion.

Normally my wallet in the left, phone in the right, keys in the back right. Sometimes ipod in the right (phone goes to the left w/wallet) and pocket tissues in the back left (if it's cold/if i'm sick).

Usually have an iPod touch in the right of my leather jacket pocked, a pair of gloves in the left. In pants pockets maybe my phone and my mailbox key, fixed to a Burger King Hitmonlee keychain. :pimp:
you just reminded me I have every single pokemon toy from that burger king collection in a big box in my closet. I think I will find one of the cool ones like hitmonlee and use it as a key chain for the coolness factor

Right Pocket: Phone

Left Pocket: Wallet, car keys, house keys, mp3 with earphones, couple of boardpens, pencil, gum, spare change, scissors.

Yes, I am a bit strange....

Wallet, keys and a black plastic "guy comb" in my pockets. (the bendy kind) I usually have my university bag with me though which has my DS, a flash drive, a bottle of purell, nail clippers, gum and a few pens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)