SEO_ART

I'll give both a shot as soon as I can. I have some school work to get done this week, but things should be easier now that I got my Biology lab midterm out of the way. Thanks for the comments and keep them coming, I love getting feedback even if its criticism!

Sorry for the inactivity, I've been a little busy with school and other activities. Keep checking in for updates. Also if you want, I love hearing your opinions and requests so don't hesitate to ask!

Love the art. If you are taking requests, and want something small and easy, could I request a Cherrim in the style you did the first drawings of the thread? Love your art. Even more amazing that you do it all with pens/pencils on just straight up paper O_o. Good work.

Here is that Cherrim you asked for. I know you asked for the original style but I couldn't get my hands on another sharpie so I did a quick doodle with pen. I'm sorry about that, as soon as I get a sharpie I'll redo it!

Cherrim​

It's Cherrim concentrating really hard on its razor leaf!

Your drawings are awesome. Your line-art is neat and lovely.
The textures on your latter pieces are amazing, as well. Especially on the Gyarados.
Keep up the good work.

edit: And that Cherrim is cute.

Wow, I love your pen drawings so much (makes me jealous). Could I request a Jolteon if you have any free time?

Sure, I'll get to it as soon as I finish a Lucario for lkj and the
Scyther/Kabutops battle for whoever asked for it (let me check who that was). Thank you for the compliments!

I love that gyarados so much, I have to keep looking at it >.> I'd love for you to squeeze a Gengar/Blaziken into your list :)

I really like these. The Cherrim one is so cute. The Gyarados and Sceptile are my favorite though. Good job! I don't have anything to request and it seems like you're pretty busy as it is.

This art is epic (especially some like Celebi and Dragonite) and it'd be awesome to see a Jumpluff or a Tyranitar in your style if you ever have free time, but if you don't want to, that's fine.

Ha ha I love how you are getting bombarded by requests SEO. Well anyways epic CAP submission. Your art is really intense no matter what style you do it in. I especially love the Celebi. I am surprized no one has requested a Charizard.....I think I am the last Charizard fanatic around. Well anyway good and job keep it up.

Here is some supporting art for my CAP design. Sorry about falling behind on the requests, school/CAP is taking most of my drawing time. Expect a lot more after CAP is over.

Am I allowed to be jealous you can draw that with a mouse but I can't draw anything with a tablet. ;__;

Anywho, I like it, looks p cool, just don't make it outclass lanturn lol. :P

An edit to my previous concept. I had to make it much bulkier so that it matched up better with the stat spread. What do you guys think?

I liked the first one better, but that one is good too. Im assuming its got a bulky stat spread? (I don't keep up with CAP, I just look at the pictures lol) Anywho, I like the drawing itself.

Yes, it is supposed to be bulky (and fast too!). The first picture I did was not quite bulky enough so I chose to make another one. I made one more just for fun so here it is.

After a long time away from art, I am back with a vengeance (and a new tablet). I hope you guys like the preliminary results!

This first one is my submission to the monthly art contest. It's an interesting piece with origin form Giratina.

This second one was actually the first piece I did with the tablet. Its just a regular old horse, nothing more nothing less.

Feel free to leave me critiques or requests!

Wow! Love the Giratina-o and the Sceptile was great, mind doing another sceptile except in a different pose and with colour?

I just started on my CAP11 design. It's supposed to be a Fighting/Dark type pokemon that pairs perfectly with Togekiss. Here is a really rough preliminary sketch!

Comments?

Dude your art is amazing. If you ever have time could you make an Elekid using Volt Tackle? (I know he doesn't learn it but that'd be a sick picture!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)