Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

Alright guys, I'm sure that the HG/SS RNG abuse is still being worked on, but what is it like?
Aside from the obvious no Poketch apps.
I found a nice seed using the RNG Reporter (latest version), Method K for Lugia.
It's the same thing right? Is there anything I have to watch out for?
the steps do NOT advance it one frame per step... sometimes it's more... and it is hard to figure it out... your safest bet is just to Sweet Scent in front of the door that waould enter the deepest part of the cave... then use Sweet Scent (advances it by 3) and then use the radio... it's longer for sure... but it's guaranteed... and depending on what frame you have to get to it shouldn't be TOO bad... (I had to get to frame 473 and it took me a little over 10 minutes....)

Hello guys, just got my HG :) I'd like to make an ID Abuse, should I just add delay that I got in ID Finder to emloop, or should I also count something?

Question 2: When should I click "A" for the last time? The timer should hit 0.00, when we are moved to our house, yes?

i don't know where the folder that holds wichu's prgm is. when i download it, no folder appears it just opens.
It should say at the top of PokeRNG
Like mine is downloaded to the Desktop so it says
C:\Documents and Settings\Person A\Desktop\PokeRNG.exe
If its not saved to the Desktop check your documents?

Man I just dont know what I am doing wrong Im using the PikaTimer and EggIv abusing. I have the nature i want already and just need to abuse the Ivs and what Im doing is I set the delay i want and the sec on the pikatimer and so I start up the Ar and when Pikatimer 1st Timer is 0 I press start then I mash A and press A on the continue screen when the 2nd Timer runs out and it just dosent work i test out my seed and im doing the seconds right but the delays are to low help anyone?

On the Pikatimer, there is a textbox on there near the start button. I don't remeber exactly what it says, but it's near the reset button and right beside the update. Input the delay you hit and press update. It will change the second timer (the one for the countdown for delay), but not the first one. Just do a little bit of math so you still hit the seconds. Just rinse and repeat until you hit your delay :)

Do we know anything about RNGing the Pokewalker yet?
Or better: Is it theoretically possible at all?
I haven't heard anything about it, but i was planning on researching a little bit after I had abused all my legends. The real question is, are the IVs/Nature determined when caught, or when they are copied back to the game. Either way, it'd be nice for some of the special move pokes like Pikachu and Munchlax.

I've returned to Raikou RNG'ing with some work out of my way. The radio station That place those people, is NOT consistent for every seed. I did not get the same results when I tap it back and forth with serial radio drama which I've seen is always +1. That Place Those people advanced by 4 instead for each tap on my last attempt. Also Pokemon music when I compared my findings to Omegadonut's is not consistent either. I did not get any advances from it.

I've returned to Raikou RNG'ing with some work out of my way. The radio station That place those people, is NOT consistent for every seed. I did not get the same results when I tap it back and forth with serial radio drama which I've seen is always +1. That Place Those people advanced by 4 instead for each tap on my last attempt. Also Pokemon music when I compared my findings to Omegadonut's is not consistent either. I did not get any advances from it.
Are you saying that the advances are different for each seed, or when there is a different time, because I heard that every Thursday between hours 6 and 7 the bottom right radio station advances the frame with a consistent 1.

Are you saying that the advances are different for each seed, or when there is a different time, because I heard that every Thursday between hours 6 and 7 the bottom right radio station advances the frame with a consistent 1.
The bottom right station if it plays the goldenrod theme is always consistent. My findings show the others are not though.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
The bottom right station if it plays the goldenrod theme is always consistent. My findings show the others are not though.
i have to agree with your inconsistencies, I tried using Pokemon music (top left) on a Sunday and it didn't advance my frames at all.

Ok, I've finally caught Raikou. For anyone else thinking of doing it.
PID: 001a5ab8 (TIMID, ability 0) 30/1/31/30/31/31 (Seed: 730d048c Frames -
1: 26, J (synch): 11, J (no synch): None, K (synch): 10, K (no synch): 11)
HP GRASS 68
This is probably the most reliable spread to use.

I have a emerald method 1 question.
I ran wichusrng program and got a bunch of spreads for my brave beldum.
But how do I make it to be emerald specific?

f10c026e
BRAVE
Thats what it spit out at me. But for emerald, now what do I do with it?

Man I just dont know what I am doing wrong Im using the PikaTimer and EggIv abusing. I have the nature i want already and just need to abuse the Ivs and what Im doing is I set the delay i want and the sec on the pikatimer and so I start up the Ar and when Pikatimer 1st Timer is 0 I press start then I mash A and press A on the continue screen when the 2nd Timer runs out and it just dosent work i test out my seed and im doing the seconds right but the delays are to low help anyone?
Are you still hitting around your average delay time? Because there should be some pause at the continue screen until the 2nd timer goes off, assuming you desired delay and calibrated delay are not that close.

Though I'm kind of a nub with this RNG business, I finally got my perfect Adamant Ho-Oh today. :naughty:

Do we know the starting frame of the Level 35 Lati@s yet? The one that you find out is released after you recieve the Copycat Girl's Lost Item in vermillion?

I have a emerald method 1 question.
I ran wichusrng program and got a bunch of spreads for my brave beldum.
But how do I make it to be emerald specific?
I might not understand your post fully, but it happens now and then that there are several frames for the same IV spread / Nature / Hidden Power.

You should usually know which frame you are at since Emerald's starting frame is always the same, but your spreads are so close to eachother that I actually think this reply to your question is wrong and wortheless.

Okay, I'm going to try advancing the frames via the radio... I've got a few questions:

1. Do I HAVE to be saved with the cursor directly in the middle of the circle (not tuned to any station) in order for the whole process to work?
2. If I tap the button of a station I'm already on, does that advance the frame at all?

Thanks!

What do I do now?
And for emerald, which frame is it.
And once I figured that out, do I divide it by 60 and then wait for that many seconds?

Okay, I'm going to try advancing the frames via the radio... I've got a few questions:

1. Do I HAVE to be saved with the cursor directly in the middle of the circle (not tuned to any station) in order for the whole process to work?
2. If I tap the button of a station I'm already on, does that advance the frame at all?

Thanks!
1. I don't believe so...
2. It won't advance it....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)