Pokemon Lynchpin Mafia - The Loyal Win

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Just saying rey, but there is no reason to claim to you, your role isn't made to lead as those roles need one thing, the ability to be proved easily, and Altair got that one, while you don't. You would have been better of being silent and getting yourself killed, after that you could lead. All you did was lowering the chance of your role ever becoming useful.

If you didnt catch the drift: Don't claim to rey.

LightWolf

lightwoof
Wow, that role is broken in terms of village-leading ability. Not only can you talk with the dead, but you never need BG protection.
Sorry for the double post, but: He can't talk to the dead he just can talk when dead that's about it, as I said if he can't prove his role well then it's not made for leading, unless we decide to lynch him which we sure won't.

EDIT: Okay it seems he can but now I don't get a new thing, His role first says he can't die but next it says the rules for the dead don't count for him when he is dead. Well it's rey, so it could be just the host...

Altair

just who is the coon?
The major thing wrong with your role leading rey is that there is absolutely no way you could prove it. None. BPV and lynchproof arent going to prove shit, because now that you have claimed BPV no one is going to kill you (or you could be mafia and no one would kill you that way either). Lynchproof doesnt do much, as I am not going to lynch you, and even if I tried your mafia team could have a lynchproof ability or something. Deadtalker isnt going to work, considering the mafia arent going to give any info at all to the dead now that you have claimed.

Then you have my claim. I admit my ability isnt provable at all, but it really isnt that strong when you consider that I am in all likelyhood not the only inspector the village has. What actually does prove my role is the fact that I know who Palkia is, and that I have repeatedly stated I'm in contact with him. As LightWolf has kindly asked, if the real Palkia is not the person I have been in contact with, then by all means claim now. When this "real Palkia" does not claim, I am basically proven clean, as it wouldn't make sense for a mafia to know Palkia now would it???

So basically, do not claim to rey at all, and do not claim to me until you feel that "Palkia" has been given enough time to claim, then I am proven so there is no reason not to claim to me.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Ok whatever you please, go with the mafia instead.

Way to be idiotic and get the most useful village role without doing the sole purpose it was made for.

Edit:

EDIT: Okay it seems he can but now I don't get a new thing, His role first says he can't die but next it says the rules for the dead don't count for him when he is dead. Well it's rey, so it could be just the host...
Blame it on Aura Guardian, not me.

By the way villagers, if you wanna do something intelligent and not retarded, youre free to claim to me still, Altair's word is not the law, nor is LightWolf's.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Im up for that Nook, but Altair doesnt want to "waste" lynches.

Edit: We got our answer to the shaky PM:

<Aura_Guardian> By the way: the bit about not being able to die was a reference to #fluodome mafia ghosts. Just thought you ought to know.

Remember, this is Aura Guardian we're talking about, not one of the nearly flawless PM writers like dak. There are sure to be some errors, or some things that don't make sense.

EDIT: What's the alternative to lynching rey? Billyrolling and probably hitting a villager? Choosing to have no lynch? Lynching rey to prove his ability is the best thing we can do right now.

EDIT2: Lynch reyscarface he is damp

LightWolf

lightwoof
Rey, why is it that you don't realise that you are basically just BPV with useless deadtalk powers(not so useless as I can already see people dying and holding on to their results...), BPV if something are one of the worst roles to lead unless cleared by an inspect, why you ask?

Step One: Make Yourself Trustable

If you can't do that you can't lead, all we can trust right now is your word and I won't trust that if you keep saying Altair's role is bad to lead with...

And tbh if you had read my EDIT carefully, I did already blame it on the host lol. Still while our words are not law, they are the logical choice, Altair is the cleanest you can get without inspecting, actually with a possible mole role it's actually better than being inspected.

Remember, this is Aura Guardian we're talking about, not one of the nearly flawless PM writers like dak. There are sure to be some errors, or some things that don't make sense.

EDIT: What's the alternative to lynching rey? Billyrolling and probably hitting a villager? Choosing to have no lynch? Lynching rey to prove his ability is the best thing we can do right now.
... Once we gave enough time for Palkia to claim it will be safe to give Altair our claims, and I somehow doubt that even if he doesn't get any sure pointers for a mafia he will still find someone suspicious enough to lynch.

Also rey, you just seem like someone who can't accept that he isn't going to lead...

reyscarface

World Defender
I
am
willing
to
make
myself
trustable
its
YOU
that
dont
want
to
cooperate
foolz

~___~

Edit:

Also rey, you just seem like someone who can't accept that he isn't going to lead...
And you seem to be on Altair's cock too much, to be honest I wouldnt be surprised if you 2 were a mafia faction or even loyal or whatever.

Plus of COURSE im mad you guys dont let me lead, the fucking role is DESIGNED to lead but you guys are willing to do stupid things and make the best fucking role unusable.

Altair

just who is the coon?
Just a couple of things before I go to bed (lightwolf go to bed >:O)

- So far the inspector hasn't claimed, so I don't have any viable targets :(

- However, this does not mean I'm not gonna lynch anyone. Once Palkia has been given sufficent amounts of time to claim, I'm going to hound you all for claims, since there is absolutely no reason not to claim to me. There will be blood!

- No one claim to rey, hi5 eo

Night!!!

reyscarface

World Defender
Yes there is, Protectors just think about it, if hes a Loyal and Palkia dies, you guys are fucked, so I dont see why you are taking absurd shots at claiming to someone who you shouldnt (Altair).

I would like to ask everyone to please wait before lynching. We have 2 days so lets lynch the right person please instead of "Oh hey we might as well".

Let's wait to see if Palkia has said anything to refute Altairs statements, and if he hasn't we can be fairly confident that he is clean and claim to him.

Also, there could possibly be another inspector who has not been able to claim yet and could give us information on a possible lynch target.

There is no reason to lynch immediately, so lets not rush into this.

Are we seriously lynching rey?

Well, I guess it really makes sense, if he can dead talk, since we'll see his role for sure.

Anyway, sorry rey and Altair, but I'd rather not claim until I have solid proof one of you is village, and preferably in my faction.

Fair enough, if you really just want to be killed.

EDIT: Removed vote for now. Sorry for misunderstanding guys.

I'm going to agree to lynch rey again though if we don't find a better target.

Altair

just who is the coon?
Do not lynch reyscarface what are you people thick?

The deadline is Monday night. That is about 36 hours from now. All of these 36 hours could be used by me to gather claims, find suspicious ones, and lynch those claims. Plus, the inspector could claim, and he could have results of his own. If worst comes to worst, and 5 hours before the deadline we dont have a lynch target, we can still lynch rey. I dont see why you guys are rushing me. In fact, the next person to vote rey will be lynched for working against the village, I'm fucking serious.

Besides I dont know why you guys think lynching rey will prove anything, being lynchproof is a common mafia ability...

Do not lynch reyscarface what are you people thick?

The deadline is Monday night. That is about 36 hours from now. All of these 36 hours could be used by me to gather claims, find suspicious ones, and lynch those claims. Plus, the inspector could claim, and he could have results of his own. If worst comes to worst, and 5 hours before the deadline we dont have a lynch target, we can still lynch rey. I dont see why you guys are rushing me. In fact, the next person to vote rey will be lynched for working against the village, I'm fucking serious.

Besides I dont know why you guys think lynching rey will prove anything, being lynchproof is a common mafia ability...
I figured he would end up dead, but be allowed to talk. As such we would see a role when he's dead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)