German Qualifier - Cologne, June 5th 2010 - WON BY KEDAVRA

Status
Not open for further replies.
WON BY KEDAVRA

Starting the thread for the German qualifier.

Everything that belongs to the event in Germany can be discussed here. A list of attendants can be found at the bottom of the posting so make sure you are added on the list and say hello to other fellas who might be going.

5. Juni 2010
Köln, Bundesrepublik Deutschland
Pullman Hotel
Helenenstrasse 14
50667 Cologne
Tel. +33 (0)4 72 82 26 26
Anmeldung:
Junioren: 09:30 Uhr bis 10:00 Uhr
Senioren: 13:00 Uhr bis 13:30 Uhr
How to go there:
The venue is in walking distance of Cologne Central Station and the Kölner Dom, Cologne's main attraction, a gothic cathedral which took 600 years to be finished building. Make sure to make a day out of it and visit the Dome and the historic city.
Train connections from major airports to the centrum of Cologne can be looked up here. You can choose your language when browsing that website, too.
The closest major airports are Düsseldorf (DUS) and Cologne-Bonn Airport (CGN). CGN is host to some important low cost airlines and is also connected to the centrum of cologne per S-Bahn train.

Who's going?:

- drug_duck (Germany, VGC 2009 Germany finalist)
- Picollo (Germany, VGC 2009 Germany semifinalist)
- Massi (Germany, VGC 2009 France champion)
- Misaki (Germany)
- Flame (Germany)
- froggy25 (France)
- Tys + friends (Netherlands)
- SolaR (Germany)
- _Void_ (Germany)
- RedJiggly (Netherlands)
- Hilikus (Germany, VGC 2009 Germany Top 16)
- 3,14159 (Germany, VGC 2009 Germany Top 16)
- Saika (Germany)
- Kedavra (Germany)
- Clemthor (Germany)
- Shiara (Germany, VGC 2009 Germany Top 16)
- Viper (Germany, VGC 2009 Germany Top 32)
- DeathKurai (Germany)
- corcki (Germany)
- Feuerus (Germany)

Good luck dudes! I can't be there since it's expensive and is right before my exams (that and I'm doing my best to make the LCQ at Hawaii which will cost around £3000) but I'm hoping Picollo does well this time. Still feeling bad about Birmingham. :P

Good luck dudes! I can't be there since it's expensive and is right before my exams (that and I'm doing my best to make the LCQ at Hawaii which will cost around £3000) but I'm hoping Picollo does well this time. Still feeling bad about Birmingham. :P
haha its ok :p just cross your fingers for me..and i promise i will do it better! :D

ooooh again iam exicted! we should go very early, since the 256 cap was not enough in England and i believe we will have the same amount of players in cologne.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
Man! I really don't know who to root for?! I mean?! DDuck, Massi, Viper, Picollo, etc?! All you guys are so great and all deserve the trip. :(

Guys i wish you all the best for Saturday, Pred: DrugDuck and Piccollo Finals ;) I want to see you both at worlds!!!!

Peterko

Never give up!
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
looking forward to see who takes the 2 tickets to Hawaii around here :)

good luck poci, S, dd, 3,14

sorry for being such a coward and not telling anyone sooner, but see you there (if I survive the 14 hour bus ride), I should be at the Hbf at around 8:00

I intended this to be a big surprise haha, oh well :/

anyway, we have to get the earliest spots possible and then do what Kin did in Birmingham (check his warstory), we sure as hell don´t want people who know each other for ages, to play R1 against each other

haha its ok :p just cross your fingers for me..and i promise i will do it better! :D

ooooh again iam exicted! we should go very early, since the 256 cap was not enough in England and i believe we will have the same amount of players in cologne.
:) good luck mate!

Is it every year in Köln? As when I saw Cologne I thought it was way to far for me, and now I saw this thread last week and saw the word: "Köln", which means I didn't had to drive that far...

anyway, good luck guys!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)