An animated battle for you!

Sure, feel free to take any of them, that's what they're there for :toast:

Small update of some Pokemon for someone's RMT (I'm not sure if the rmt has been posted yet, but it's been awhile now..)

Can you guess the held items??!
Aw man Cartoons! Now I want to do an RMT just so i can try to get one of these out of you...

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
!

I'm amazed every single time this thread gets an update :P for some Pokemon that might look good in your style I have compiled a list xD

Noctowl
Aggron
Honchkrow
Starmie
Golduck
Groudon
Jolteon
Wobbuffet
Charizard
Flareon
Toxicroak
Nidoking
Nidoqueen (Go amethyst)
Blastoise
Seaking
Kangaskhan

and of course the rest of the Pokedex! xD

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Man I wish I was even half as talented as you. Your stuff is amazing. Out of curiosity, how did you go about studying animation?

Is that a potential Sub-Petaya Ninjask I spy?

Anyway, awesome artwork and animations as usual. I downloaded the CAP game and it rocks. Fidgit is my favorite because he just has so much personality with the way he moves and attacks.

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
ahahaha dude these are so awesome. i love your drawings so much because each guy has their own personality, especially slowking's like smug but regal smirk haha.

That Scizor is simply excellent. As a matter of fact, I like your RMT pictures the best of any of the art I've seen you do. The personality you impart into each mon's image is stunning and wonderful.

Keep up the great work!

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
ahahaha dude these are so awesome. i love your drawings so much because each guy has their own personality, especially slowking's like smug but regal smirk haha.
I can't agree with this more. Electrode is so cool. If it had a caption it would go something like, "I can take your hit." These are really cool (especially the Ape, thanks again). ;)

I was going through some folders after filing away my submission for the current CAP art thread and found a whole lot of work I'll probably end up losing if I don't set it aside. So prepare for a huge art dump!

I hope you like this stuff, see you again in 2014!

These are all pretty cool! For some reason, I seem to like the Scolipede driving the tiny car away from the Watchog police. :3
Can't wait for more!~

Strong Cartoons...

It's really nice to see you back, even if you are just stopping by (haha mannn stay and chill with us...)

I've always had tons of respect for you and your work but have never had the chance to comment in this lovely thread of yours (for lame reasons like "I guess I have no right to comment" and "ehh I'm not much of an artist-type...")

One of the things I appreciate most about your work is the range of styles you play with; to me it speaks highly of your skills and talents that you explore the way you do

plus it's hard not to be a little awe-struck by the sheer quantity of stuff you've done around here... I think you underestimate your impact and influence since you have left quite a legacy, haha

But all this to say I'm a big fan of your work-- and though you may be passing through I hope that we haven't seen the last of you :)

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I can still hear NJ squealing after seeing that Venusaur...

Also Cartoons I love your stuff, just the sheer range of styles is incredible. Hope you'll stick around to work on some Smog stuff before you venture out again!

The update is some incredible work, just like the previous. Why do you return in 2014!? o _0 That's like, over a year from now.

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
The original boss has returned. I don't think there is anything you couldn't tackle artistically. Every time you show us something new, it always looks fantastic. I am thankful you have taken my requests through the years. :)

You guys! I appreciate how you spin my stylistic schizophrenia into a positive :nerd:

I've really missed drawing stuff since having devoted all my time to developing Battle Capacity as well as irl business. I'd like to start contributing to the Smog more, at least, though it's unlikely I'll be getting back into Easytoon considering how poorly it interacts with my new-ish tablet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)