Kinneas drew cutemons

This is all very good but I think we've established you can make things cute. Now how about trying to make something cute into something ugly?

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Ooh, I have an idea. Why don't you do all 4 CAP10 finalists? :D:D

(...fine, I'll admit... I just really want to see mine drawn in your style...)

Hey, you have some great art going on. Could you please draw me one of these - Feraligatr, Swampert, or Empoleon (you pick!)

These things are the definition of cuteness. I think Game Freak should use these as the new in game sprites =P

Do you think you could make a Gligar? I realize you made a Gliscor already but I just have to see Gligar in Kinneas vision 8).

Haha, these are all so cute. Loving Ursaring and Metagross in particular. I'm kind of curious as to how a Chinchou would look Kinneasified, since it has very specific eyes.

andrea

/me cresselias
OHMYGOSH this stuff is ah-dor-ah-ble. I love it. ^_^_^_^

I can only imagine what a Marill would look like if you did one.... cuteness overload!!

Glaceon is a cute Pokemon. I'm really wondering what it would look like if you drew it. ^_^

(Don't worry if you can't since you have so many requests, though!)

You might want to try one of the Gastly family. I always remember the Gastly sprite being ugly, the Haunter sprite being scary, and the Gengar sprite being cuteish

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I did a few random doodles earlier today. I tried to include some of the requests that I remembered such as gastly and zapdos, but I didn't have internet access to check this thread. I will get around to most of the requests eventually, but I didn't really expect so many. =P

A quick Rhydon

Zapdoooooss

A spooky ghost!

First attempt at bribing Jimbo

LIVE THE DREAM! ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!

I have to say that all of these are great, and that I wholly admire your work. I wish I could draw like that ]:

The Doduo one's is my favorite, though. Poor little guy never got any wings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)